Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

going well, op

so many speculators are propping elon up at this point

lol at the predictions of him going bankrupt he's too big to fail

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

in strange aeons even big may fail

Last Chance
Dec 31, 2004

HAIL eSATA-n posted:

going well, op

Elon FTW

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

its a car not a ship stupid

"Cyber" comes from Greek and means steering a boat.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Apraxin posted:

why would a liveleak-level horror video showing actual toddlers actually getting stabbed be removed from twitter? detective musk is on the case

edit: replacing the link with a screenshot, because it's not that improbable that the world's richest man intevenes to ensure the child-stabbing video is restored :shepface:

imagine getting an angry e-mail from your boss demanding you put back the video of toddlers getting shivved

Javid
Oct 21, 2004

:jpmf:

:911:

e: lol its because of
https://twitter.com/FamilyProjectTX/status/1666884627384918017

Durf
Aug 16, 2017

guessing the Texas Family Project is another conservative org run by two women who either don't have kids, or are estranged from them

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

It's a big net for catching kids

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Apraxin posted:

the worst injured are reprtedly stable in hospital, so thankfully no-one died, but yeah it's a video of a guy going around stabbing mostly preschool kids in a park (haven't seen it, but there's descriptions on the mainstream news channels). attacker was a syrian refugee*, so they want to post it to show everyone the dangers of diversity and the woke mind virus etc etc.

*a christian syrian refugee, who witnesses say was yelling about jesus christ during the attack, but not like that's going to stop them
For more context, the french far right spent a ton of efforts during the start of the syrian civil war demanding christian Syrians to be the only kind of Syrians we accept as refugees, because they were the only true "victims" (also because they hate muslims obviously). Of course, before we knew the stabber was christian, there was long period of time during which they said a lot of poo poo they now regret ever saying. OOPSIE. :france:

Toplowtech has issued a correction as of 11:54 on Jun 9, 2023

a_gelatinous_cube
Feb 13, 2005

Niwrad posted:

Twitch has a fairly stringent TOS so there is probably a market for white supremacists who want to stream. Just not sure who advertises on that besides T-Mobile and Apple.

Kick and Rumble already exist.

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Toplowtech posted:

Of course, before we knew the stabber was christian, there was long period of time during which they said a lot of poo poo they now regret ever saying. OOPSIE. :france:

I guess they haven't learned the american defense of "oh, I'm mistaken? Well we know it's bad enough out there that this *could've* happened and that alone means I'm not mistaken at all. *continues to push hate rhetoric mindlessly*"

Toplowtech
Aug 31, 2004

Slotducks posted:

I guess they haven't learned the american defense of "oh, I'm mistaken? Well we know it's bad enough out there that this *could've* happened and that alone means I'm not mistaken at all. *continues to push hate rhetoric mindlessly*"
Nah, they have a better strategy: the leaders shut the gently caress up until more is known and it's their right hands that do all the opportunist hate speeches. For example, as that poo poo was happening Le Pen wasn't extremely talkative on the subject, barely commenting on the horror of the crimes and letting her main right hand guy do all the anti-migrant/muslim talk. Some neo-facists on her right actually started calling her "too left-wing" over it. Now, she dodged the christian muslim poo poo, her guy did all the talk, the hate words were spread anyway and if there is a problem, she can always replace him.

Elman
Oct 26, 2009

It's not like the facts actually matter to them, they'll just ignore them and only talk about stuff that fits their narrative. No one that votes for them it's going to cross reference or read the full story.

Elman has issued a correction as of 17:57 on Jun 9, 2023

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
more like the f- i mean woke barrel am i right

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/boss_on_here/status/1667224500482482177?t=iTO4rj_qbu0d-sPkqKGYzw&s=19

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

jisforjosh
Jun 6, 2006

"It's J is for...you know what? Fuck it, jizz it is"
Tesla Autopilot kills dog; Musk fan owner claims "hitting the dog was unavoidable."

:nms:

https://twitter.com/TeslaUberRide/status/1666860754501349380

Bullshit, you can easily see the dog at the side of the road, running.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Minenfeld!
Aug 21, 2012

No one wants to see a dog get hit by a car from the psychopath's perspective.

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
i do

Panfilo
Aug 27, 2011

EXISTENCE IS PAIN😬

https://twitter.com/WuWei113/status/1664775401091084292?t=jdVfC8_kG80OTYNpAsKJfg&s=19
I wonder if Catturd is writing these posts.

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007
Now and then we had a hope that if we lived and were good, God would permit us to be pirates

WEIRD SCIENCE!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

is this your twitter account OP

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
dont post links to dogs or people getting run over in this thread

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

https://twitter.com/BuzzedBeard/status/1664775738204078082?s=20

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
Lmao musk is going to control everyone's lives.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Mr Hootington posted:

Lmao musk is going to control everyone's lives.

mad?

bigstupidjellyfish
Oct 25, 2010

maybe Im totally off base here but my reading of the wei wu account is that its a racist conservative pretending to be chinese to own liberals, they're constantly talking about being "honorable" and "one's ancestors" and making weird inconsistent grammatical mistakes

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Nope

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007
I'm a lil mad

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Take a thc gummy

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

bigstupidjellyfish posted:

maybe Im totally off base here but my reading of the wei wu account is that its a racist conservative pretending to be chinese to own liberals, they're constantly talking about being "honorable" and "one's ancestors" and making weird inconsistent grammatical mistakes

I'm simultaneously convinced that it is and isn't real

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
pretty sure its someone's racist gimmick, the avatar is ai generated with a lovely filter to try and hide it

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

From the bio:

quote:

My names Wei. Chinese international student. Like learning. love jesus. hate detroit & pervert& taco. my goal is "Perv To The Moon". You are welcome.

Lol yeah ok it's fake as hell

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Beeftweeter posted:

pretty sure its someone's racist gimmick, the avatar is ai generated with a lovely filter to try and hide it

this keep posting the unfunny gimmick twitter account at your peril

Upsidads
Jan 11, 2007

The Twitter is coming from inside the thread. Help!

nikosoft
Dec 17, 2011

ghost in the shell, but somehow much worse
College Slice

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

dont post links to dogs or people getting run over in this thread

We plan to run over the child on Saturday

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
I can't wait for Elon Musk to get me to Mars where I will be millions of miles away from Elon Musk.

Maed
Aug 23, 2006

i mean who doesn’t want to perv to the moon? sounds like a wonderful time to me

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

I am thinking about the lib that show the texts of his maid supporting him for his Pride Flag or something and it was just “I clean you house” kind of broken English.

Racist fake minority that agrees with you.

Field Mousepad
Mar 21, 2010
BAE

Just a Moron posted:

From the bio:

Lol yeah ok it's fake as hell

I mean nobody likes Detroit I'll give them that

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc