Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

neat dinosaurs and cool cat.

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he used to keep the mice out of the chicken food for me but now that he is 20 years old he expects me to catch the mice for him instead

and i do

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

This goblin decided everyone needed to be up at 3am today.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

BIG FLUFFY DOG posted:

this shits the exact reason i got an auto feeder for the morning. still give her a can of wet in the evening for the hydration

Hallelujah.
Had a fuzzy dude who would curl up on my face.
Freaking panic wakeup, being smothered.

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Smiled at me from the linen closet.

tbb9
Sep 6, 2011
Threw up on the rug and the dog ate it right away, nature is beautiful.

Sixtyforces
Aug 29, 2019

Where am I?
Sleeeeeep it's hot today. I wish i could too but I'm working. Siamese mutts so they'll yell at the neighbor's cat through the windows and then whine at my roommate to play with them by noon.

Zonked out guest bed cat Stanford.

Contortionist cat Wiatt.

I like these lovely cat beds from amazon but they came with the entirely wrong mounting hardware, as is tradition, so that was neat.

Wee
Dec 16, 2022

by Fluffdaddy
still dead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uKjN_-2OH3g

coronatae
Oct 14, 2012

One of them terrorized my partner by swatting his sleeping face, with claws out

The other one terrorized my partner by climbing into his lap and falling asleep on the notes he was attempting to transcribe for work

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

One of mine was sleeping in the closet when I laid down for a nap, so of course he got up and made me open the door halfway through my nap instead of just laying with me

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Mx. posted:

he used to keep the mice out of the chicken food for me but now that he is 20 years old he expects me to catch the mice for him instead

and i do

My old bastard won't even hunt the mice that try and get in the house :<

He's only 12 but that's getting up there for a cat.

However, I can't hold it against him, he's the most emotionally sensitive cat I've ever met in my entire life. He seems to know when someone needs a friend, and will just curl up at my side, making sure he's touching me. He also knows the difference between a shirt and skin, and doesn't use his claws on skin when picked up.

I've never met a cat that's so careful and kind. He's never actually even bit me. He's only done it a handful of times, but if you're being obnoxious to the point he wants to say no, he will gently place his teeth on your arm, look at you and then pull away. I've only heard him growl maybe twice.

I try to just be happy he's here for now, but his age looms in my mind at times.

E: he's named Christopher "Hams" Redfield, after the RE protag. The "Hams" he got bc he was born after RE5, in which Chris' muscles kinda looked like glazed hams. It was precient, bc Chris is a big-rear end boy. Just built bulky af.

DicktheCat fucked around with this message at 01:22 on Jun 10, 2023

verbal enema
May 23, 2009

onlymarfans.com
Mango ftw

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

I had to go to hospital and he helped me rest

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
cats are great sick buddies. dogs aint bad neither but cats are reliably small

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

Milo and POTUS posted:

Supposedly, 4' long, 35lbs.

Omar not a cat. OMAR a CAT.

yeah these are probably different cats. whatever. Cat Big.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

This.

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Nice cat post

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Milo and POTUS posted:

This is Beau. He is my parents rescue shelter cat. He's 20ish lb and his head is about as big as my two closed fists put together.

He's a chonk.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
uh im looking at my screen and he's like 8 inches. seems pretty small to me

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

B33rChiller posted:

Nice cat post

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Das Boo posted:

Smiled at me from the linen closet.

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

B33rChiller posted:

Nice cat post

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Protected a door.

Three Olives fucked around with this message at 10:01 on Jun 11, 2023

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

rear end-penny posted:

After I gave Wumbus her breakfast she was howling in the upstairs hallway for some reason. Now she's napping next to me on the couch.

My boys do this is the bathroom and have discovered that the acoustics are even better if they stand directly in the shower stall to sing.

Sissel has been demanding attention all day and Mama has been telling Frans he is taking up the entire bed (he is not, there is plenty of room, she just likes talking poo poo).

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

Three Olives posted:

Protected a door.

Please post the cat comic on the side of your fridge

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

MIDWIFE CRISIS posted:

Please post the cat comic on the side of your fridge

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
My cat started a solid yowl-screaming session at 2:40am like she was being tortured, then did the same at 8:40am.

Obviously I am not pleased with the yowl-screaming, but at this point my primary concern is trying not to get evicted.

Mx. posted:

I had to go to hospital and he helped me rest

You lucky bastard :kimchi: I had to go to the hospital, and my cat seems to be avoiding me ever since (I assume because I smell like Bacitracin)

MIDWIFE CRISIS
Nov 5, 2008

Ta gueule, laisse-moi finir.

Amazing :cabot:

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

YeahTubaMike posted:

My cat started a solid yowl-screaming session at 2:40am like she was being tortured, then did the same at 8:40am.

Obviously I am not pleased with the yowl-screaming, but at this point my primary concern is trying not to get evicted.

You lucky bastard :kimchi: I had to go to the hospital, and my cat seems to be avoiding me ever since (I assume because I smell like Bacitracin)

The secret is a soaring fever!

Teriyaki Koinku
Nov 25, 2008

Bread! Bread! Bread!

Bread! BREAD! BREAD!
I just moved to a new, bigger apartment, so my cat has been meowing and yowling constantly because it's all alien to her.

I'm trying to comfort her the best I can. :(

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

Build a cushion fort

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Whenever my cats are anxious I just change shirts and give them the shirt I was wearing to lay on and they calm down but also sometimes they don't calm down and they start throwing my shirt all around the room playing with it and rabbit kicking it

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My cat just spent like 20 minutes cleaning his toes with great gusto and a bit of grunting. Time well spent I'd say.

Mister Speaker
May 8, 2007

WE WILL CONTROL
ALL THAT YOU SEE
AND HEAR
Not sure what he got up to while I was at work but as soon as I got home he jumped up on my bed and laid on my chest, then he rolled around on the floor mats i just put in, and then he sat here in his usual spot while I did a bit of browsing and answering emails:

Gorgeous Zan
Apr 13, 2007

New Haven Yacht Club
She found the bottom of the bag

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Good cat

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Let the cat into the bag

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope

Milo and POTUS posted:

The secret is a soaring fever!

Yikes, I hope you're feeling better

Teriyaki Koinku posted:

I just moved to a new, bigger apartment, so my cat has been meowing and yowling constantly because it's all alien to her.

I'm trying to comfort her the best I can. :(

:sympathy: I moved into my current, also bigger apartment 4 months ago, and I figured my cat would love it by now but alas. Good luck with your cat.