Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
plinkey needs money

gambling debts

plinkey needs money

gambling debts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

how the hell did he not get run out of cspam the instant he was outed as a landlord. the board that thinks it's a crime against leftism to get probed for posting about killing landlords.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

UHD posted:

how the hell did he not get run out of cspam the instant he was outed as a landlord. the board that thinks it's a crime against leftism to get probed for posting about killing landlords.

trump thread

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

oh right lol

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

plinkey needs money

gambling debts

plinkey needs money

gambling debts

UHD posted:

lol

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

UHD posted:

Why, it's almost like CSPAM is a cesspool of tribalistic threads whose posters abandon all their "values" the second it's time to circle the wagons around one of their own!

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Crescent Wrench posted:

Why, it's almost like CSPAM is a cesspool of tribalistic threads whose posters abandon all their "values" the second it's time to circle the wagons around one of their own!

This is also true of most people tbf.

Plinkey sucks but there isn't any proof he was loving over the people the fund was helping (and it did help a lot of people, for what its worth) so its not worth dragging up unless he shows his face here imo

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Speaking of Postal the new spinoff game Brain Damaged is actually good. Not like charmingly bad, just plain good.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

was he proven to be a landlord? I saw it mentioned by others but not admitted/proven so idk

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Dandywalken posted:

was he proven to be a landlord? I saw it mentioned by others but not admitted/proven so idk

yes

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
Accusation:

Mr Hootington posted:

Plinkey owns an apartment building, a few other less prolific posters own rental properties, and i suspect a couple others of having some. Maybe I will start a leftist landlords thread.

Evidence

Plinkey posted:

welp, i became a landlord today

sorry thread

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Not clear if he bought a rental property on his own or just inherited the slumlord trade from his dad.

Plinkey posted:

my dad was a landlord and owned like 10 section 8 houses, its in my blood

he's also a huge rear end in a top hat

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

ty, hadnt seen those

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Fajita Queen posted:

Plinkey sucks but there isn't any proof he was loving over the people the fund was helping (and it did help a lot of people, for what its worth) so its not worth dragging up unless he shows his face here imo

Yeah this lol. Weird posting today

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

Fajita Queen posted:

If he's gonna be a dick about other people trying to help people then I think it's fair game to make fun of him :shrug:

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Fajita Queen posted:

it was a culmination of running it in such a way that if he wasn't scamming people, his abrasive and lovely tone to the mildest of questions made it look like he was.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
no one would have really cared if he hadnt run into the goonfund thread when it was getting set up and get aggro making him look even sketchier

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.

the holy poopacy posted:

If he's gonna be a dick about other people trying to help people then I think it's fair game to make fun of him :shrug:

lol it's his abrasive attitude that got the whole thing started, if he wasn't so hostile to any questions in his fund thread I don't think it would have been nearly as bad

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

He's a stupid rear end in a top hat who deserve what he gets.

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I went ahead and signed up for the goon fund donations because of this post:

Plinkey posted:

It seems that that US goon fund is bad at what they do, so if you trust them go give them a few bucks, they are strugglebussing

Because gently caress you, Plinkey. You're such an obnoxiously petty little piece of poo poo.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Spite donations ftw

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
And because he never produced any figures on his fund, he can claim whatever he wants about how it was doing anyways. He's a coward and a little petty bitch tbh.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Tenkaris posted:

He's a coward and a little petty bitch tbh.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

Heath posted:

I went ahead and signed up for the goon fund donations because of this post:

Because gently caress you, Plinkey. You're such an obnoxiously petty little piece of poo poo.

lol what a petty bitch

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
The politics forums are a cancer

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Spanish Manlove posted:

The politics forums are a cancer

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Landlord-rear end bitch

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem

UHD posted:

Relatedly it's wild to me that Taintrunner being a wealthy New York nepobaby was not a secret and he bragged about his VR gaming room all the time and people still believed the steely-eyed communist act lol.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
plinkey steals his cats buprenorphine

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
plinkey has way more in common w trump than different lol, literally the same career

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣
leftishly circling the wagons around a landlord for the second time (he gives me money meanly)

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Did Arf ever receive his money?

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Lmfao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

humping all the walls in here to find the secret door that gets me the super shotgun

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

womb with a view posted:

I have a gin that was the result of a drunken work-mandated teamwork exercise. It's full of cinnamon, hazelnut, and a bunch of cakey infusions that probably do not go with juniper berries whatsoever. What should I mix it with? I feel like tonic is a bad choice.

Mix It With The loving Drain

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

Mix It With The loving Drain

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Team building exercise: let's make this booze undrinkable

womb with a view
Sep 8, 2007

Runa posted:

Team building exercise: let's make this booze undrinkable

All things considered, probably one of the better outcomes of work social events I've attended

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

womb with a view posted:

I have a gin that was the result of a drunken work-mandated teamwork exercise. It's full of cinnamon, hazelnut, and a bunch of cakey infusions that probably do not go with juniper berries whatsoever. What should I mix it with? I feel like tonic is a bad choice.

re-gift it at the office / secret santa