Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

This has been a good race!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SlowBloke
Aug 14, 2017
It seems like my gazoo jinx worked. Shame about Ferrari getting curb stomped as Peugeot.

Shumagorath
Jun 6, 2001
Porsche-on-Porsche crime in GTE Am.

coconono
Aug 11, 2004

KISS ME KRIS

NHRA is running Bristol this weekend. Check the website. I’m supposed to be on vacation.

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

Whichever car survives wins.

spaceblancmange
Apr 19, 2018

#essereFerrari

this is a war

Kuno
Nov 4, 2008
This is absolute carnage. :getin:

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Lol. Lmao. Great stuff.

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN KASPERI KAPANEN
Chaos rains

best bale
Jul 4, 2007

Lipstick Apathy
Lol absolute chaos

Oh poo poo look how deep that water is. This is the best race

Angryhead
Apr 4, 2009

Don't call my name
Don't call my name
Alejandro

Oh my god this is chaos :sickos:

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

86 were the class leaders, with them wrecking, IRON DAMES ARE LEADING GTE

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/kUs40YE.mp4

https://i.imgur.com/Ibb9NSf.mp4

Powershift fucked around with this message at 18:08 on Jun 10, 2023

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

It’s a regatta now!

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

:eyepop: this is real racing

refleks
Nov 21, 2006

Has Ferrari F1 considered hiring the guy from AF Corse, LITERALLY NAMED FERRARI, to run the team because he seems to be better than 20+ year clownshow...

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

I was debating spending :10bux: on Eurosport earlier today to watch this, feeling like I got my money’s worth three times over.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Yeah I subscribed to Discovery+ for £6.99 for the month and if the race continues like this it will be worth that alone, there's probably some other stuff worth watching later in the month as well.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021
im watching on motortrend and it's 40% commercials, 40% interviews, 20% racing

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Sunk Dunk posted:

im watching on motortrend and it's 40% commercials, 40% interviews, 20% racing

I gave in and paid $5 for a month of plus, there's no commercials on the stream but the race has been yellow for a long rear end time so they're obviously going to be looking for other stuff to fill it.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys
I paid for a month of plus too. Works pretty good imo and the in car footage is cool

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

lol Peugeot

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

Powershift posted:

I gave in and paid $5 for a month of plus, there's no commercials on the stream but the race has been yellow for a long rear end time so they're obviously going to be looking for other stuff to fill it.

yeah motortrend+'s coverage is great and they have a bunch of extra streams that are very cool

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

There are some Eurosport streams on YouTube and boy that’s a lot of ads.

Mokotow
Apr 16, 2012

smackfu posted:

There are some Eurosport streams on YouTube and boy that’s a lot of ads.

Buying mine through a package deal with a Polish digital platform, it was 2 EUR for package with ads and like 5-6-ish for ad-free. I guess they don’t expect many people to watch. Polish commentary is horrible (not a rule - TdF commentary in Polish is essentially your grandpa’s travel show) but luckily all EU languages are available.

marshalljim
Mar 6, 2013

yospos
Here we go.

Sunk Dunk
Apr 14, 2021

marshalljim posted:

Here we go.

sike

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

This dude knocked half of his car off then still gave it full beans trying to drive back to the pits.

https://i.imgur.com/WGiyAUD.mp4

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

refleks posted:

Has Ferrari F1 considered hiring the guy from AF Corse, LITERALLY NAMED FERRARI, to run the team because he seems to be better than 20+ year clownshow...

He isn't any relation either, which is why he's good.

Used to race in the BTCC even.

net work error
Feb 26, 2011

The Mans is very good today

DEEP STATE PLOT
Aug 13, 2008

Yes...Ha ha ha...YES!

i know it is still early but iron dames are having the kind of run they deserve, they're always fast but usually get poo poo luck

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

FYI: you can immediately cancel your Motortrend+ subscription as soon as you set it up. Worth the five dollars, more so if you use the RLM feed.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

i know it is still early but iron dames are having the kind of run they deserve, they're always fast but usually get poo poo luck

Pre-emptive you had to loving say something.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Dusk hours with the numbers all lit up are the best hours

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

DEEP STATE PLOT posted:

The silver lining to Lilou being out of the way is she's not between them and the win.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Raining again

rex rabidorum vires
Mar 26, 2007

Lol more chaos

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hail satan

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

We've got to the point no-one pits for wets because they expect a 90 minute safety car and don't want to lose track position.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/R6AKWIt.mp4