Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here
Crack or Heroin. It depends on how badly you want to suck cock to get the drugs you can no longer afford.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Whitenoise Poster
Mar 26, 2010

Thanks I'll try both. Hopefully all my new problems will makes the time waiting for games just fly right by.

Dukes Mayo Clinic
Aug 31, 2009
ba…panada?

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Ferrous
Feb 28, 2010

Whitenoise Poster posted:

Thanks I'll try both. Hopefully all my new problems will makes the time waiting for games just fly right by.

Speedball is a cool name too so there's another benefit to balance out the other stuff.

ActingPower
Jun 4, 2013

I just want Silksong to come out so that it can outclass Tears of the Kingdom in every possible way and I can stop hearing people talk about how great it is.

No, I'm not bitter I don't have TotK yet, where did you get that idea?

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

ActingPower posted:

I just want Silksong to come out so that it can outclass Tears of the Kingdom in every possible way and I can stop hearing people talk about how great it is.

TotK is a lot of fun, but definitely a very flawed masterpiece.

Unlike Silksong, it was actually released.

Snake Maze
Jul 13, 2016

3.85 Billion years ago
  • Having seen the explosion on the moon, the Devil comes to Venus
I'm in the closed beta for Silksong. I'm not crazy about there being three separate premium currencies, but I have to admit the battle pass has a lot of fun skins and emotes, including lots of topical memes and internet references.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

MrQueasy posted:

TotK is a lot of fun, but definitely a very flawed masterpiece.

Unlike Silksong, it was actually released.

It's not a masterpiece. Not even close. It can't be with how many flaws it has. Some are easily correctable in a patch, others are bad mechanics that are held over from the first game.

The best part of TotK is the stuff that is outside of the game itself. Building stuff is great. 10/10. The rest of the game is middling and almost as bad as BotW in terms of Zelda games.

Alxprit
Feb 7, 2015

<click> <click> What is it with this dancing?! Bouncing around like fools... I would have thought my own kind at least would understand the seriousness of our Adventurer's Guild!

TotK easy game of the year if Silksong never releases

Wheeee
Mar 11, 2001

When a tree grows, it is soft and pliable. But when it's dry and hard, it dies.

Hardness and strength are death's companions. Flexibility and softness are the embodiment of life.

That which has become hard shall not triumph.

phil spencer has been playing silksong all year

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

Waltzing Along posted:

It's not a masterpiece. Not even close. It can't be with how many flaws it has. Some are easily correctable in a patch, others are bad mechanics that are held over from the first game.

The best part of TotK is the stuff that is outside of the game itself. Building stuff is great. 10/10. The rest of the game is middling and almost as bad as BotW in terms of Zelda games.

I was being tactful. People get really defensive about their zeldas.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Silksong WAS in the Xbox thing, it's fully playable but only inside a console built into your Captain's cabin unlocked 50+ hours into a game of Starfield (Deluxe Special Edition). You can only play it during hyperspace trips between planets, once you arrive, the captain automatically stands up and says,"That's enough Silksong for now, I'll come back to this later."

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
zelda is good. noobs. much like silksong will be

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

Alxprit posted:

TotK easy game of the year if Silksong never releases

In a year that both pizza tower and hi-fi rush came out? haha no

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

cheetah7071 posted:

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

Zelda is good, noobs;
Just as Silksong will be good.
Vaporware shitshoe

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

Waltzing Along posted:

absolute dumbass

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
Miyazaki's "bad boss" is bed of chaos, Midir, and ulcerated tree spirits; while team B's "bad boss" is like. Magus and the congregation. Yet another win

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
wow wrong thread

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.
zelda's mid

Nikumatic
Feb 13, 2012

a fantastic machine made of meat

Waltzing Along posted:

fair to think that when you can just build silksong with the correct zonai devices

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

goblin week posted:

Miyazaki's "bad boss" is bed of chaos, Midir, and ulcerated tree spirits; while team B's "bad boss" is like. Magus and the congregation. Yet another win

Midir was a good boss though

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Zelda talk

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

goblin week posted:

What's Hollow Knight's "bad boss"?

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Procrastine posted:

Post-buff Traitor Lord

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

goblin week posted:

zelda's mid

goblin week
Jan 26, 2019

Absolute clown.

Procrastine posted:

Post-buff Traitor Lord.

Happy Noodle Boy
Jul 3, 2002

Looking forward to playing Silksong this evening.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

cheetah7071 posted:

Tuxedo Catfish
Mar 17, 2007

You've got guts! Come to my village, I'll buy you lunch.

Procrastine posted:

there's only one correct answer to this question and it's Markoth

hatty
Feb 28, 2011

Pork Pro
It’s Uumuu

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the worst main game boss in terms of fun is No Eyes imo.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023

goblin week posted:

You’re right. Dark Souls 2 fans always appreciated here. Bapanada of the curse

PantsBandit
Oct 26, 2007

it is both a monkey and a boombox
Could Zelda actually be good? No, it's the children who are wrong.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

No Dignity posted:

Post-buff Traitor Lord

goblin week posted:

Post-buff Traitor Lord.

Yeah that was my first thought,

hatty posted:

It’s Uumuu

but only because I forgot about Uumuu. It's absolutely Uumuu

Kassad
Nov 12, 2005

It's about time.

PantsBandit posted:

Could Zelda actually be good? No, it's the children who are wrong.

I like Zelda and I like Hollow Knight. I am never wrong.

Cactus
Jun 24, 2006

Zelda's good because it is released.

Your Uncle Dracula
Apr 16, 2023
The worst boss is flukemarm. I get distracted by her many orifices.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

ActingPower posted:

Why do you need Silksong to do something that was already done by Sonic Frontiers.