Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: 16-bit Butt-Head)

OctaMurk
Jun 21, 2013

Asproigerosis posted:

I have no loving idea what that picture is even trying to convey. Like I don't even understand what the joke was supposed to be.

Boob

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Asproigerosis posted:

I have no loving idea what that picture is even trying to convey. Like I don't even understand what the joke was supposed to be.

I think it's "people like ai because you can put tits on anything"

Admiral Ray
May 17, 2014

Proud Musk and Dogecoin fanboy

Business Gorillas posted:

Skyrim has already achieved this

DesertIslandHermit
Oct 7, 2019

It's beautiful. And it's for the god of...of...arts and crafts. I think that's what he said.

“If you’re going to bot spam, at least pay $8 first.”

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Apparently it's fake lol

Edit: ok it's not fake

Grey Fox has issued a correction as of 18:20 on Jun 12, 2023

lurkeskywalker
Jul 12, 2016

Oglethorpe posted:

call of booby

Modern Bra wear

Dr. VooDoo
May 4, 2006

It seems like late at night is when Elon’s posting goes insane so I imagine that’s when his uppers start to putter out and he enters some weird fugue state

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
https://twitter.com/lindayacc/status/1668300860957556736?t=q4KmlwJtDl5bdkXzTNvj9w&s=19

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Business Gorillas posted:

no, it's a lot more misogynist than that, it's a guy using AR to cover up his date's face with tv / videos, so he can see the boobs while watching kewl videos

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I think the ship may have, metaphorically speaking, sailed on that one

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

6 months tops

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Asproigerosis posted:

Satire is reveals a deeper truth

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

lol @ 10,000X more expensive

paying $8 a month to get your tweets higher visibility is less expensive than paying for ads to do the same thing

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

i hate him

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

https://twitter.com/iLunaSad/status/1668311270158630919

Sudden Loud Noise
Feb 18, 2007

I mean they've got a checkmark, I should probably trust them.

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

https://twitter.com/playgolfdan/status/1668307928804208646?t=B326n2RmHyO-BW7hzuJmUQ&s=19

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN

:negative:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

OFFICIAL #1 GNOME FAN
linda was so proud of her word salad she sent it in a letter to twitter employees

quote:

Building Twitter 2.0 Together

Hello Twitter!

People keep asking me: Why Twitter? So, I’ll tell you.

From space exploration to electric vehicles, Elon knew these industries needed transformation, so he did it. More recently it has become increasingly clear that the global town square needs transformation—to drive civilization forward through the unfiltered exchange of information and open dialogue about the things that matter most to us.

Have you ever been talking with someone particularly insightful and thought, You’re brilliant—everybody should get the chance to hear this. Or, I’m learning so much from you—can we do this again? Or maybe it’s as simple as, You should have the freedom to speak your mind. We all should.

Enter Twitter 2.0.

Twitter is on a mission to become the world’s most accurate real-time information source and a global town square for communication. We’re on the precipice of making history—and that’s not an empty promise. That’s OUR reality.

When you start by wrapping your arms around this powerful vision, literally everything is possible. You have to genuinely believe—and work hard for that belief. And in this moment of complete reinvention, we have the opportunity to reach across aisles, create new partnerships, celebrate new voices, and build something together that can change the world. And from what I can tell so far, you’re built for this.

The success of Twitter 2.0 is all of our responsibility.

We need to think big.
We need to transform.
We need to do it all together.

And we can do it all by starting from first principles – questioning our assumptions and building something new from the ground up. It’s rare to have the chance to put a new future into the hands of every person, partner, and creator on the planet.

That’s exactly why I’m here – with all of YOU.

So, let’s dig our heels in (4 inches or flat!) and build Twitter 2.0 together.

Linda

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
She's verified, why didn't she tweet it in one one thousand word tweet

Polo-Rican
Jul 4, 2004

emptyquote my posts or die

Beeftweeter posted:

linda was so proud of her word salad she sent it in a letter to twitter employees

it's almost unimaginable how useless almost every corporate CEOs is

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.
hasn’t it been years since a new tesla model was released? how’s his rear end transforming that industry

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

Addressing your customers like they work for you, always a good idea

shyduck
Oct 3, 2003

quote:

And in this moment of complete reinvention, we have the opportunity to reach across aisles, create new partnerships, celebrate new voices, and build something together that can change the world.
the owner of the website spends 18 hours a day signal boosting Nazis

Slotducks
Oct 16, 2008

Nobody puts Phil in a corner.

Consummate Professional posted:

hasn’t it been years since a new tesla model was released? how’s his rear end transforming that industry

surely telling legacy carmakers that they don't need to redesign and release new product for half a decade, duh

Business Gorillas
Mar 11, 2009

:harambe:

Polo-Rican posted:

no, it's a lot more misogynist than that, it's a guy using AR to cover up his date's face with tv / videos, so he can see the boobs while watching kewl videos

I guess I'm the idiot for thinking musk made an actual joke

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

punished milkman posted:

Lol elon is going to completely gently caress up the timeline for nasa’s next crewed moon mission and china is going to get there first

You mean China’s gonna be the first country to actually put men one the moon? good for them

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
mad?

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
https://twitter.com/billieanania/status/1668234958136041472?s=20

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

I've certainly have had the thought speaking to someone that they should absolutely not have the right to speak their mind.

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

bots post the same response with tiny variants to every tweet with tshirt in it - it's impossible to stop these, nobody can figure it out

Plank Walker
Aug 11, 2005

the milk machine
Jul 23, 2002

lick my keys

RandomBlue posted:

bots post the same response with tiny variants to every tweet with tshirt in it - it's impossible to stop these, nobody can figure it out

somebody should make a bot that responds to every tweet with "wow i wish i could buy this on a shirt"

Uncle Wemus
Mar 4, 2004

Linda Yuccarino

Just a Moron
Nov 11, 2021

:hmmyes:

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

oh hey, my history podcast has the good opinions.

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

What is it you can't say Linda? WHAT IS IT YOU CAN'T SAY?

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
https://twitter.com/dukezer0/status/1668112658414043136?s=46&t=pPu5st0aEl5XxNVnZJnvUA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp dick calvin
Sep 1, 2006

Strepitoso. Vedete? Una meraviglia.

drat that’s a good tip