Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StratGoatCom
Aug 6, 2019

Our security is guaranteed by being able to melt the eyeballs of any other forum's denizens at 15 minutes notice

https://johnganz.substack.com/p/blood-and-the-machine

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

ap reporting ted died from suicide not being old

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

Real hurthling! posted:

ap reporting ted died from suicide not being old

he apparently had late stage cancer

dunno what kind of "hospice" care he'd get but it wouldn't surprise me if he decided that to end it rather than see if they'd deny him painkillers just to be spiteful

captainbananas
Sep 11, 2002

Ahoy, Captain!

link seems to still work

https://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/national/longterm/unabomber/manifesto.text.htm

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

maxwellhill posted:

how big was he

this post lacks imagination, and brainworm kid obviously doesnt need any more detail

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Ted Kaczynski didn't kill himself

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.

mawarannahr posted:

Ted Kaczynski didn't kill himself

i am hearing that the unabomber read about the new apple vr headset and realised its potential function and that his anti-industrial and technology stances were wrong. at which point he recited asimov's three laws of robotics and passed away peacefully. even now he looks down from the second foundation at the end of time. may we ever prosper and be secure!

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
what's this creepy cult poo poo anyways

https://www.praxissociety.com/master-plan

boosted by a bunch of crypto dorks, young "entrepreneurs", and roped in with a bunch of alt lite poo poo like quilette lol

edit:
like literally just arrest everyone involved with this now so we don't have to hear about the trafficking 20 years from now

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

The Saucer Hovers posted:

this post lacks imagination, and brainworm kid obviously doesnt need any more detail

no tell us about the newseum interns loving in the ted shack, you jerk

Dr. Jerrold Coe
Feb 6, 2021

Is it me?
Ted shack bay-beee ...

Ted shack, baby Ted shack!
Ted shack, baby Ted shack!

maxwellhill
Jan 5, 2022
ted shack doot doo doot

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

https://twitter.com/nytimes/status/1668217973222387712

inferis
Dec 30, 2003

Fleetwood posted:

which twitter account is it that does the conspiracy theory edits with pop music and gets banned frequently? they had some bangers about 'ol Ted

his yeakey video is my favorite and always kind of bums me out

Shear Modulus
Jun 9, 2010

did they manage to make this go away before dimon gave a deposition?

Regulus74
Jul 26, 2007
https://twitter.com/bridgietherease/status/1496162317641396229

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

Please do not touch the Unabomber cabin

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

why is the cabin considered an artifact? its just a shack. to make ted seem crazy to people that have utilities?

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer

Real hurthling! posted:

why is the cabin considered an artifact? its just a shack. to make ted seem crazy to people that have utilities?

100%

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
"oooh! he's craaazy! he lives in a "shack" in the woods!"

"shack" ... look at that thing. squared foundation+frame, siding, solid roof, flooring ... nowadays that's a $40,000 kit at minimum. i would love to have a sit inside there in the forest. probably wouldn't be able to handle a conversation with ted, though.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

it really was very small. like very. seeing it irl was pretty good realization that he was living his convictions

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007
i'd gently caress the unabomber cabin. i'd also gently caress *in* it

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Berlusconi is dead, rest in piss dickhead. Anyone have any recommended reading about his involvement in P2 and the Italian far-right underground?

The Atomic Man-Boy
Jul 23, 2007

If you could get to live in a unibomber shack for under $1,500 per month it'd be a steal.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

Ted K. would have been an incredible poster, one of the best most prolific ever probably

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Another Bill posted:

Ted K. would have been an incredible poster, one of the best most prolific ever probably

he already was an incredible poster :confused:

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

reminder that the MK Ultra that TK Unabomber went through was experientially equivalent to an outsider making a thread in fyad

i question your academic potential! what breeding stock are you from, son? *brain doctor scribbles notes furiously*

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy

Another Bill posted:

his PMs were absolutely explosive

Grognan
Jan 23, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
Flash animation that spools out his thesis and bricks your computer

taqueso
Mar 8, 2004

:911:
:wookie: :thermidor: :wookie:
:dehumanize:

:pirate::hf::tinfoil:

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

If you could get to live in a unibomber shack for under $1,500 per month it'd be a steal.

They should have let him rent it out while he was in prison

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

The Saucer Hovers posted:

reminder that the MK Ultra that TK Unabomber went through was experientially equivalent to an outsider making a thread in fyad

i question your academic potential! what breeding stock are you from, son? *brain doctor scribbles notes furiously*

:goofy:

Quotey
Aug 16, 2006

We went out for lunch and then we stopped for some bubble tea.
Did his brother sell the shack or did it get like, seized? They co-owned the land iirc. Civil forfeiture taking your drat house, that's gotta suck.

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Quotey posted:

Did his brother sell the shack or did it get like, seized? They co-owned the land iirc. Civil forfeiture taking your drat house, that's gotta suck.

fbi took it

Mola Yam
Jun 18, 2004

Kali Ma Shakti de!
they took ted's shack
and put it in the FBI museum
and they charged all the people
a four week minimum lead time via submission to their congressional representative, plus a full background security check just to see it.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

gradenko_2000 posted:

his PMs were absolutely explosive

eSports Chaebol
Feb 22, 2005

Yeah, actually, gamers in the house forever,

Quotey posted:

reminder that if they take your house in rem they just take the house and you still owe the remainder of your mortgage payments to the bank (I mean obviously you’ll declare bankruptcy but lol)

Marenghi
Oct 16, 2008

Don't trust the liberals,
they will betray you

The Atomic Man-Boy posted:

Considering where I live people are renting out their actual garden sheds for that much per month, I'd much rather buy a shed to live in the woods.
Seems more comfortable than living in a van which man people are doing these days.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

cant pass the lore check, huh?

UwUnabomber
Sep 9, 2012

Pubes dreaded out so hoes call me Chris Barnes. I don't wear a condom at the pig farm.
https://a.co/d/eHESdBf

Anyone know where I might be able to read this that it won't cost me $100-400?

It's citation 101 in the MK-ULTRA wikipedia article.

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

UwUnabomber posted:

https://a.co/d/eHESdBf

Anyone know where I might be able to read this that it won't cost me $100-400?

It's citation 101 in the MK-ULTRA wikipedia article.

sending a pm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fleetwood
Mar 26, 2010

biggest hochul head in china

speaking of mkultra, i still think about this one now and then