Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

Das Boo posted:

Let the cat into the bag

Lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

blight rhino posted:

Supposedly, 4' long, 35lbs.

Omar not a cat. OMAR a CAT.

yeah these are probably different cats. whatever. Cat Big.

Maybe big cat, too big?

FrankenVader
Sep 12, 2004
Polymer Records
it puked on the loving bed

Wendigee
Jul 19, 2004

My cat is like 17 lbs and not fat and he's nearly too big. That thing could be trained for combat.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

FrankenVader posted:

One of mine apparently puked on this scratch mat we got for them

Neophyte
Apr 23, 2006

perennially
Taco Defender

FrankenVader posted:

Oh no, that's the bed you use for loving!

Songbearer
Jul 12, 2007

Fuck you say?
My cat likes to stand in front of my monitor or sleep on my keyboard during important things but I love her so here's the best photo I've gotten of her making sure I can't do my animation

Mog

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

he ate a lil bit of anchovy

TK8325
Sep 22, 2014

joops played cupboard spelunker while doots played hallway gatekeeper (he doesn't let the dog through) then they both got high on the 'nip.

JEBUS_ES_AMOR
Sep 17, 2004

JEBUS IS LOVE
Just recently one of them started to think that waking me up at 07:30 was a great idea. Comes and jumps at my stomach. Then demands attention.

zakharov
Nov 30, 2002

:kimchi: Tater Love :kimchi:
Studied for her exam

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

My one cat woke me up at about 4 this morning, screaming. I thought something was wrong so I followed him to the spare room where he proceeded to go crazy on the scratch pad. He then jumped up on the bed and flipped around waiting for pettings.

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

Needing to scratch and get pets is a KIND of emergency

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Brought a frog into the house on 3 separate occasions today.

Had no clue what to do with them once he did though.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Cats fuckin rule.

itry
Aug 23, 2019

Vakal posted:

I believe the proper etiquette is to thank your cat and then politely dispose of their gifts.

Like a bad christmas sweater.

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
Puked on the bedroom rug after she gorged herself on hers and her brother's food right before bed.

Dabir
Nov 10, 2012

Vakal posted:

I want to believe it was the same frog every time and it was just a bit stunned and you put it back outside and your cat thought it was an elaborate game of fetxh

Spell_blade
Apr 8, 2009
My cat decided to sleep next to me while I was working. She was very upset at me last week because I wasn't there like I normally am on Tuesdays.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Dabir posted:

I want to believe it was the same frog every time and it was just a bit stunned and you put it back outside and your cat thought it was an elaborate game of fetxh

My cat has done this with a skink. I felt awful for it. Then she decided I must really like skinks because I deposited it the front yard the final time she brought it to me so I must have really enjoyed it.

So she kept bringing me abused skinks. But at least it was not the first one, since that one was growing back its tail and the follow-up skinks had their tails.

My cat loves to go gift-shopping for me. Now she’s a house cat and options are limited until she figures out how to use the Internet.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Pushpin & Paperclip being cats.

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

Superfly continued her brutal war of attrition against the worm-on-a-stick toy and her owner's hands

hundreds have died

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

He has failed to get the huntsman spider that is rolling around the living room. Lazy bum.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Pomme de Terror
Sep 30, 2021

Well, one of us must have killed him!
One of them just fell off an end table because she tried to attack a bug sliiiightly too far away from said end table

RC and Moon Pie
May 5, 2011

Ate seconds.

Usually when she's done with her wet food, she's done. She won't eat out of the bowl again until it's clean, with fresh food. Savory Centers brought her back for more. She hasn't even begged for treats since.

This evening, she has asked to be brushed. I wonder about her previous life because she likes to be brushed hard.

Lord Hydronium
Sep 25, 2007

Non, je ne regrette rien

Puked, with unerring accuracy, right on a white woven rug. :doh:

She's feeling better now though.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

RC and Moon Pie posted:

This evening, she has asked to be brushed. I wonder about her previous life because she likes to be brushed hard.

My little girl cat will very directly and noisily tell me every night when it's time for me to put her to bed (and for me to go to bed in the process) and she LOUDLY DEMANDS to sit on my chest and get head rubs for a good 10 minutes, then she will go to the corner of the bed and sit thanksgiving turkey-style with her face to the door before she falls asleep. She does this in no uncertain terms and will sit next to my office chair until I put her to bed in this exact way every night.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
ate ALL the goddamn frosted flakes!

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Tupper
Sep 1, 2007

Fun will now commence.
meowed really loud and mad at me because I grabbed her by the butt too hard while chasing her around like a kid

she then ate dinner and threw up a gigantic hairball

cats own

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

I'm a great fan! When I watch TV I'm always saying "That's political correctness gone mad!"
Why thankyew!

Lord Hydronium posted:

Puked, with unerring accuracy, right on a white woven rug. :doh:

She's feeling better now though.

No matter how much tile and wooden floors you got cats always make the beeline for a rug when it's barf time

Why are they like this

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Mx. posted:

No matter how much tile and wooden floors you got cats always make the beeline for a rug when it's barf time

Why are they like this

Mine try to cover their puke, so maybe they figure they can cover their waste, but forget to do so whole feeling gross, post-puke?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Toxic Mental posted:

My little girl cat will very directly and noisily tell me every night when it's time for me to put her to bed (and for me to go to bed in the process) and she LOUDLY DEMANDS to sit on my chest and get head rubs for a good 10 minutes, then she will go to the corner of the bed and sit thanksgiving turkey-style with her face to the door before she falls asleep. She does this in no uncertain terms and will sit next to my office chair until I put her to bed in this exact way every night.

...turkey style?

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Milo and POTUS posted:

...turkey style?

I dunno what to call it exactly but it sort of reminds me of a cooked turkey for some reason. Not my cats but like this:

She always, ALWAYS sleeps at night on the corner of the bed facing our bedroom door like this. I don't know what it is, but it's adorable. More power to her. Goddamn queen.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
what the gently caress

Mx.
Dec 16, 2006

Why thankyew!

Milo and POTUS posted:

what the gently caress

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Cats can do no wrong, open ur mind

Juice Packets
Sep 22, 2005

They're Handy But They Leak Like Fuck!™
Dropped a huge honking turd that stunk the entire upstairs of the house out for literal hours after she dropped it

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
paced and screamed from 8pm to 10pm, same as always.

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird

Sorry, but the people have spoken.

didn't do jack poo poo today

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Entorwellian
Jun 30, 2006

Northern Flicker
Anna's Hummingbird