Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Sorry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
in the final hours of the Vietnam War the highest ranking officer in the South Vietnamese army was a major because all of his superiors hosed off to American aircraft carriers offshore without telling him

he came back to headquarters to try to find out why no one was answering his communications anymore to discover it was deserted and he was it

in the days leading up to that, thousands of ARVN guys stripped out of their uniforms and literally left their clothes and guns in piles on the ground and went home

the US government was convinced the South Vietnamese government could hold out for weeks or months, and Henry Kissinger was in the process of ramming through another big military aid package oblivious to the reality that their army had already effectively ceased to exist

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

what the gently caress man

One More Fat Nerd
Apr 13, 2007

Mama’s Lil’ Louie

Nap Ghost

Hard to imagine the poster masochistic enough to watch all 45 seconds. I made it about 15.

erosion
Dec 21, 2002

It's true and I'm tired of pretending it isn't

it's like Randy Rainbow in that I can appreciate the effort and cleverness but that's all obliterated by the cringe and succ

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

this is violence

World Famous W
May 25, 2007

BAAAAAAAAAAAA
a pretzel almost killing a president

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
A shoe almost killing a president.

Mister Bates
Aug 4, 2010
a president effectively killing himself with his own inauguration speech

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan
A President evading an assassination scheme during his inauguration in Baltimore.

Fellatio del Toro
Mar 21, 2009

liberal video about how its wrong to share misleading intel from ukraine is much funnier in retrospect

Shrecknet
Jan 2, 2005

that one day a coked-to-the-gills Trump staffer showed up on like 5 talk shows and confessed to everything in a single afternoon, just going from pundit show to pundit show like he was the Cash Cab

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

Shrecknet posted:

that one day a coked-to-the-gills Trump staffer showed up on like 5 talk shows and confessed to everything in a single afternoon, just going from pundit show to pundit show like he was the Cash Cab

sam nunberg

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Remulak posted:

A President evading an assassination scheme during his inauguration in Baltimore.

What's this? I don't want to look up president assassination again

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Milo and POTUS posted:

What's this? I don't want to look up president assassination again
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baltimore_Plot
Lincoln got poo poo for this up until another conspiracy did get him.

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

I majored in theatre and I can't even listen to this

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004

christmas boots posted:

I majored in theatre and I can't even listen to this

i can't even watch it muted

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Lib and let die posted:

i can't even watch it muted

It makes me deeply uncomfortable

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

mawarannahr
May 21, 2019

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

UKJeff posted:

Trumps jagged rear end signature is pretty funny

That's cyrillic.

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

remembered this earlier, reaction was so fuckin dumb

Clowner
Dec 13, 2006

Further in

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

remembered this earlier, reaction was so fuckin dumb

I know it's been said a million times here in good ole C-spam but I literally can't imagine people who just get angry or offended over every little thing. It must be so exhausting. You know what makes me angry? Like most people here, injustice, oppression, corruption, violence, and so on. Why do these people get all up in arms over some kids making a dumb joke, like it's the worst thing happening in their world? Who has that kind of time?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

What happened again? I think it went to the supreme court or something it was all intensely stupid

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Varofakis' middle finger.

cohsae
Jun 19, 2015

Can't see/hear mention of Varoufakis without bringing up that his wife was probably the inspiration for Jarvis Cocker to write Common People

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

Milo and POTUS posted:

What happened again? I think it went to the supreme court or something it was all intensely stupid

I quickly looked it up and you can punish kids for doing that, it's not free speech because it's school kids at a school event promoting illegal drugs.
Should have said "shooting foreigners for jesus" if he wanted to get away with it.

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

the only thing trump should have gotten indicted for today is...

COVFEFE!!!

HootTheOwl
May 13, 2012

Hootin and shootin

projecthalaxy posted:

the only thing trump should have gotten indicted for today is...

COVFEFE!!!

And the penalty could have been he had to keep tweeting

UKJeff
May 17, 2023

by vyelkin
He really needs the character limit, his screeds on TruthSocial are a slog to read

moist turtleneck
Jul 17, 2003

Represent.

Dinosaur Gum
What's next? A permit to make toast in your own drat toaster??

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

moist turtleneck posted:

What's next? A permit to make toast in your own drat toaster??

Zuckerberg nervously chuckling

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

Clowner posted:

I know it's been said a million times here in good ole C-spam but I literally can't imagine people who just get angry or offended over every little thing. It must be so exhausting. You know what makes me angry? Like most people here, injustice, oppression, corruption, violence, and so on. Why do these people get all up in arms over some kids making a dumb joke, like it's the worst thing happening in their world? Who has that kind of time?

They literally do not want to think.

Religion told them "Here is the answer, adhere to this and you will never need to use your brain ever again. Follow this script and life will basically be on autopilot."

So some kids make a silly joke at the expense of their god and they are thrown into a fit of rage. "How dare you even suggest that I should use my brain? Don't you know this entire world belongs to me and my cult of a dead guy from 2000 years ago? No one has any right to activate my neurons, now I am driven toward basal violent instincts!"

Comrayn
Jul 22, 2008

Animal-Mother posted:

They literally do not want to think.

Religion told them "Here is the answer, adhere to this and you will never need to use your brain ever again. Follow this script and life will basically be on autopilot."

So some kids make a silly joke at the expense of their god and they are thrown into a fit of rage. "How dare you even suggest that I should use my brain? Don't you know this entire world belongs to me and my cult of a dead guy from 2000 years ago? No one has any right to activate my neurons, now I am driven toward basal violent instincts!"

2009 Reddit time capsule post

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Comrayn posted:

2009 Reddit time capsule post

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
Bill de Blasio murdered a groundhog.

KORNOLOGY
Aug 9, 2006
The Entire Career of Gene Roddenberry

Tirade
Jul 17, 2001

Cybertron must act decisively to prevent and oppose acts of genocide and violations of international robot rights law and to bring perpetrators before the Decepticon Justice Division
Pillbug

UKJeff posted:

Someone pointed out it reads more like Rush Limbaugh than Donald Trump and I've never been able to unsee it.

Pulcinella
Feb 15, 2019
The time that mob boss got killed by a maga chud because he thought the mob guy was a part of the deep state.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futanari Damacy
Oct 30, 2021

by sebmojo

UKJeff posted:

It doesn't help that it's in sharpie vs. the other signatures signed in normal pen on the same document