Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

vyelkin posted:

thanks for reminding me to check

Lool Thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I dunno that sounds like a winning play to me. they're like right next to each other

It attracts a certain kind of Person and they tend to be, well, like methanar because they will literally move there specifically to be an rear end in a top hat about taxes while complaining about all the progressive poo poo

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>

Fungah! posted:

nyone got the full image gallery of darth dipshit covid helmet guy? tryin to find one specific picture and i dont think i have it

preferably of the costco card

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

vyelkin posted:

did he send financial info on an alt account

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Powerful Katrinka posted:

Came upon this on one of my cell phone games, lol

I mean mangosteen is a real fruit

Major Isoor
Mar 23, 2011

Heath posted:

The sign of a true madman

Yup, this had to have been a major factor behind the decision to perma him. And hey, no shame in that, admins! It's true :D

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Famethrowa posted:

for some reason lol at this in particular

cringed so hard I loving died, not embarassment cringe, disgust cringe. That's so loving nasty.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Servaetes posted:

and yeah sent me his loving tax returns and bank statements and a host of other weird poo poo over the like ten years ive known the guy and been the op of the league thread. i know goons wanna help out when they see a fellow poster struggling but my biggest takeaway was sometimes you have to recognize you can't save some people, they're just hosed up

some people need to stop being online all the time

Christ, I'm so glad I take my meds now, and it's thanks to goons who helped me get on them, because I can really relate to this dude's whole thing.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Unrelated to the prison dude my friend wanted to look to buy a condo so I accompanied them, and it just so happened it's this one

My friend just told me they put in the booking fee to purchase a unit despite my protests

https://www.businesstoday.com.my/2023/06/13/radium-sued-by-condo-residents-for-misleading/

quote:

Recently listed, Radium has informed the Exchange that its 80% owned Vistarena Development Sdn. Bhd. which developed The Residensi Platinum OUG been served with a Writ of Summons and Statement of Claim from 241 individual purchasers of the said property.

The property comprises a combined development of condominiums, affordable housing, and civil servants housing under
the same development order. This comes about after a meeting was held between representatives and no amicable resolution was derived with regard to the complaints by the residents on the matters relating to the entrance and defects.
On 1 June 2023, the Plaintiffs, owners of units in Block B, filed the Suit against the Defendant. They claim they were misled by the Defendant’s representations about the purchase of the Property, specifically the separate entrances between Block A and Block B, which justified a significant price difference.

The Plaintiffs also allege severe defects in the common facilities provided by the developer. Although some rectification work has been done, the developer has not completed or rectified the access card facilities or established access control in a shared common area. Despite notifying multiple times about safety-related defects, no action has been taken, and the lack of access separation and clear signage between Block A and Block B is impacting Block B residents’ financial prospects.

Residents said they are concerned about the potential for a future management corporation to reallocate rights to use common facilities, disadvantaging Block B residents. Hence, they have alleged the value of Block B has declined, and the developer has not taken responsibility.

lol rip my radium-trusting friend

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
condo buyers get what they deserve

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

also i haven't bothered to check on guy mann's twitter but i assume he is still doing ghoulish laughs about the new goonfund being less funded than the gambling addict landlord fund and not mining the news on the tax reports PM dude, because guy mann is a contrarian creep who constantly argues on behalf of men who prey on younger people and is more likely to stand on the side of Methaner, and if you call him out he'll demand you watch his incredibly long youtube video of "who is guy mann"

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

also i haven't bothered to check on guy mann's twitter but i assume he is still doing ghoulish laughs about the new goonfund being less funded than the gambling addict landlord fund and not mining the news on the tax reports PM dude, because guy mann is a contrarian creep who constantly argues on behalf of men who prey on younger people and is more likely to stand on the side of Methaner, and if you call him out he'll demand you watch his incredibly long youtube video of "who is guy mann"

mad?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
now i want to clear some things up in this video on what i REALLY meant when i called the teenagers sexy and that its the fault of women that men are getting canceled

--the video is 6 hour and 49 minutes long ---

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
lmao.

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

now i want to clear some things up in this video on what i REALLY meant when i called the teenagers sexy and that its the fault of women that men are getting canceled

rofl

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

i'm loving furious

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

What is it about this website that drives people who get banned from it insane?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

sweet geek swag posted:

More that you have to be insanely beyond the pale to get banned

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
They were insane long before they got here

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
We're all quite mad here....

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

vyelkin posted:

lmao thank you

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

lol

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

lmao

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

I know giving him attention is bad but I do lol at him being so loving [redacted] that he thinks the goon fund thinks theyre too good for international donations and itd be 'too much work' and not well...the actual reason

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
none of this is really funny, and yet I can't stop laughing

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I know giving him attention is bad but I do lol at him being so loving [redacted] that he thinks the goon fund thinks theyre too good for international donations and itd be 'too much work' and not well...the actual reason

lol

so you think you're too good to do international financial crimes, huh???

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Ammat The Ankh posted:

lol

so you think you're too good to do international financial crimes, huh???

too lazy

get a laundering op ya bum

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

vyelkin posted:

n1

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

sweet geek swag posted:

It's like someone snatched those $10 or $20 or $30 right out of your hand. You could've used that on something else if it was going to be wasted on a broken account like this!

Craig K
Nov 10, 2016

puck
yep, lol, just going to post a transphobic as hell post ending with the phrase "jk rowling was right" on the something awful forums. clearly this is a place that will accept this kind of thing

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Craig K posted:

yep, lol, just going to post a transphobic as hell post ending with the phrase "jk rowling was right" on the something awful forums. clearly this is a place that will accept this kind of thing

Dude was a big cspam poster which is just confusing. i am NOT doing an epic meme about how they love landlords there or w/e but it just seems weird to post all the time in a forum like that but still be clearly insanely reactionary.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I cant believe the insane bigot guy was also a "post-humanist" and wanted computers to fix his mental illness..... What a shcoker

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Ibram Gaunt posted:

Dude was a big cspam poster which is just confusing. i am NOT doing an epic meme about how they love landlords there or w/e but it just seems weird to post all the time in a forum like that but still be clearly insanely reactionary.

there's a small % of people there who just like the cspam background i think

Spoggerific
May 28, 2009
Computers have already fixed my mental illness with the power of video games

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

Spoggerific posted:

Computers have already fixed my mental illness with the power of video games

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Ibram Gaunt posted:

yeah i read that and thought it was an emptyquote and just a few posts below they helpfully admitted that it wasn't and they were sincere with their beliefs. some real good poo poo bro

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Hmmmm... what if it was an extremely "Madden Gamer"-brained attempt at protesting DnD's rules. . .?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
i thought it was a syg style situation where he copy pasted something from reddit or elsewhere not that thats a good excluse lol good riddance bernie avatar guy

mycot
Oct 23, 2014

"It's okay. There are other Terminators! Just give us this one!"
Hell Gem
Yeah I thought it would be at least a funny crazy rant but it was just dire. Not reiterating any of it here, but jeez.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
koos caught a secret hitler