Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

Just gonna put it out there (or in there)... For all penis owners, but more specifically prostate owners, if you haven't experienced that, you are missing out and I feel sorry for you, truly. No joke, no sarcasm, it is incredible.

I have two dangerous words for you: acrylic nails.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Can we please not go off into the usual prostate-stimulation derail ITT? If it's good for you, then great. I'm happy for you. Not everyone cares for it, and that's okay, too. Why don't we just leave it at that, okay?

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Can we please not go off into the usual prostate-stimulation derail ITT? If it's good for you, then great. I'm happy for you. Not everyone cares for it, and that's okay, too. Why don't we just leave it at that, okay?

I sincerely didn't know this was a regular thing. My apologies!

Happy pride!

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Rumor has it CaptainSarcastic doesn’t even have a butt to begin with, but you didn’t hear it from me :ssh:

CaptainSarcastic
Jul 6, 2013

Rupert Buttermilk posted:

I sincerely didn't know this was a regular thing. My apologies!

Happy pride!

No problem - it isn't the most common derail but it does happen from time to time.

buglord posted:

Rumor has it CaptainSarcastic doesn’t even have a butt to begin with, but you didn’t hear it from me :ssh:

I assure you I have at least one butt, and am definitely a human. :colbert:

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

CaptainSarcastic posted:

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
The Geico commercial allowing LGBTQIA as many accidents they want during pride month

Zoya
Jun 12, 2023

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

imagine being attracted to the opposite gender LOL like grow up tbqh

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Just lol if you don't wanna spend the day playing games with the bro and the night cuddling with the same bro

Ladies are cold the lads are warm

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

It's even better if you can multitask and cuddle while playing games. Optimal boyfriend time.

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Just lol if you don't wanna spend the day playing games with the bro and the night cuddling with the same bro

Buddy I did this in college with a dude and Terraria and lemme tell ya nothing is sweeter

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

couldn't disagree more but i am bound by treaty to tolerate your opinion during the month of june

Dr. Stab
Sep 12, 2010
👨🏻‍⚕️🩺🔪🙀😱🙀

Zoya posted:

imagine being attracted to the opposite gender LOL like grow up tbqh

Imagine being a gender.

Gorgeous Zan
Apr 13, 2007

New Haven Yacht Club

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

gender? sorry i don't believe in it

Randy Travesty
Oct 27, 2014

PHANTOM QUEEN

It's this tbh. I don't feel like anything and I'm fine with whatever.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I said happy pride to my elderly mother.

Feels good.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Did she have any idea what you were talking about?

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I don't know if I know what I mean but we're both learning.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
It's just like St. Paddies, except with rainbows instead of shamrocks and homophobes instead of the English.

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

The literal answer is no she did not know what pride month is. At least she isn't consuming radical media on that topic.

Whybird
Aug 2, 2009

Phaiston have long avoided the tightly competetive defence sector, but the IRDA Act 2052 has given us the freedom we need to bring out something really special.

https://team-robostar.itch.io/robostar

Nap Ghost
I'm helping organise a corporate free pride away from the main parade in my hometown. No entry fee, no pinkwashing, no facilities, just a bunch of queer folk hanging out in a park together with some open mic. We're not even telling the council about it.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:

Whybird posted:

I'm helping organise a corporate free pride away from the main parade in my hometown. No entry fee, no pinkwashing, no facilities, just a bunch of queer folk hanging out in a park together with some open mic. We're not even telling the council about it.

thanks, i stole some of your words and used them on my own site:

d8 posted:

I had a little internal debate with myself about posting up some pride stuff for June. I don't want to do like a big conglomo corp performative hype thing but I don't want to be silent either. I guess it doesn't really matter on a personal level as long as I can look at myself in the mirror and not see a hater.

edit 6/14. I just read the phrase 'corporate free pride...no pinkwashing' on the internet. That's what I want here; no agenda, no motive except trying to be a decent person.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

I'm going to a corpo pride just because I like the parades. Can't believe it's sponsored by Coors Light instead of Bud Light though. :sigh:

Metaline
Aug 20, 2003

Happy Pride, y'all! I love being queer and have known I was into everybody since I was 4 years old. I am creeping ever towards a 6 on the Kinsey as the years go by, but I think I'll end up as a solid 5.9 and that's pretty great!

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

My wife steals all my warmth

I need a man who can be in temperature symbiosis with me

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

My wife steals all my warmth

I need a man who can be in temperature symbiosis with me

Have you tried GROWLR yet?

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Kinsey is too simple, definitely mostly gay tho.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
me: I’m so happy there’s a really cool pride thread in GBS and it’s not a judgy shitshow

Also me: if I mention Padam Padam to anyone one more goddamn time, I will be rocketed into space

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

teen witch posted:

Also me: if I mention Padam Padam to anyone one more goddamn time, I will be rocketed into space

Please go on about Padam Padam

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Sweaty IT Nerd posted:

Please go on about Padam Padam

Not falling for that trap (padam)

Sweaty IT Nerd
Jul 13, 2007

I will have to settle for being confused.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

posting is magic

its just kylie again

Coffee Jones
Jul 4, 2004

16 bit? Back when we was kids we only got a single bit on Christmas, as a treat
And we had to share it!
I’m ace, where’s MY parade?

Mad Hamish
Jun 15, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

Hey, I'm a cis bi dude. I may have been with my GF for a decade plus but boy howdy do I like to ogle a dude and I certainly enjoyed smooching them back when I was single.

The wisdom of John Waters Aunt Ida becomes more true with every passing year: the world of heterosexual is a sick and boring life.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

:blastu::dogcited:
Lipstick Apathy

Coffee Jones posted:

I’m ace, where’s MY parade?

That's just called a board meeting

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
A "BORED" meating.

Amirite

Rupert Buttermilk
Apr 15, 2007

🚣RowboatMan: ❄️Freezing time🕰️ is an old P.I. 🥧trick...

ShortyMR.CAT posted:

A "BORED" meating.

Amirite

Thanks, Norm.

ShortyMR.CAT
Sep 25, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
:smith:

I'm not that norm

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

I got a gay shirt from the museum with a TRex on it. Life is good.