Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

But you repeat yourself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

ZombieCrew posted:

Adrian Amos signed with the jets. I wonder if Greenbay east will be as bad as cowboys north was. Anyone got odds on one of them attempting to be a drug kingpin?

I thought the whole reason Rodgers went to the Jets is because he wanted to have a better roster around him.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Ready to learn the secrets of Kirk Cousin's covid curse.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7xlXTW5CuPY

sweet geek swag
Mar 29, 2006

Adjust lasers to FUN!

SKULL.GIF posted:

I thought the whole reason Rodgers went to the Jets is because he wanted to have a better roster around him.

If the last couple years have proved anything, it is that Aaron Rodgers is a very stupid man.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Jordan and Justin noooooo

https://twitter.com/ChiSportUpdates/status/1668976155343441921?t=eGDL7smPoo5DlvCXOkOWMw&s=19

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

I don’t think a single football player actually cares about anything Deshaun did.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
I mean it's almost assuredly a camp run by his agent's agency.

Mulugheta is the agent for all 3.

They probably aren't like co-signing what he did, but just like aren't persona non grata'ing him when it comes to making money and doing some work his agent organized.

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

YOLOsubmarine posted:

I don’t think a single football player actually cares about anything Deshaun did.

I can't think of when I heard of even a single player denouncing him and a bunch of them actively tried to recruit him to their lovely teams.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

MJeff posted:

I can't think of when I heard of even a single player denouncing him and a bunch of them actively tried to recruit him to their lovely teams.

Back when the stories broke there were a few players who said "You don't get 22 different massage trainers, you get 1 who actually works and stick with them until you retire. This behavior is super suspicious". None of them were notable players, iirc, and pretty much everyone playing in the league seems to have moved on.

YOLOsubmarine
Oct 19, 2004

When asked which Pokemon he evolved into, Kamara pauses.

"Motherfucking, what's that big dragon shit? That orange motherfucker. Charizard."

Dexo posted:

I mean it's almost assuredly a camp run by his agent's agency.

Mulugheta is the agent for all 3.

They probably aren't like co-signing what he did, but just like aren't persona non grata'ing him when it comes to making money and doing some work his agent organized.

Right, like I said, they don’t care.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.
It goes back to my general theory of, it's loving foolish to ever expect the NFL/Players or a league that is defined around talent to ever ever punish a talented player, if that player is able to take care of their legal/personal problems issues in a manner that allows the league to look the other way. It's why the only time a talented player gets the hammer is when there is video. Or if it's like a punter/marginal player.

Once again we are offloading poo poo the government/justice system should be doing to private business that has no incentive to actually do anything other than try and minimize bad press.

But yeah players and teams wanted Deshaun, since before his 'vacation' he was playing like a top 5 QB in the league, and QB's are loving hard as poo poo to find, much less a top 5 QB theoretically in their prime.

It is extremely satisfying that he seemingly is absolutely loving mid now tho. Sucks that he's getting all that money, but shrug, rich people almost never face consequences anyway. And the Browns are on the hook for all of it.

Edit: Unless the thing the player did like overtly offends the racist slave owner sensibilities the league owners have. In which case rip to that player.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jun 14, 2023

KDdidit
Mar 2, 2007

Grimey Drawer

France?

FAT32 SHAMER
Aug 16, 2012

Hon hon hon

Parallelwoody
Apr 10, 2008

Don't forget gambling, Dexo.

Bird in a Blender
Nov 17, 2005

It's amazing what they can do with computers these days.

There are rumors I think that the NFL wants to do a game in France soon. So probably just part of marketing the product.

SKULL.GIF
Jan 20, 2017

Hell yeah, I'm really excited for these two tight ends.

https://twitter.com/ByRyanWood/status/1669103997590941697

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
https://twitter.com/RobDemovsky/status/1669100227658219520?t=EuC7kd0WBp_kxIh4xBR7Zw&s=19

tinstaach
Aug 3, 2010

MAGNetic AttITUDE

I'm not super jazzed about the reports out of Lions camp about "everyone's excited to see what they can do with all 5 OL starters healthy" right next the to the reports of "Frank Ragnow is load managing his toe, which is so hosed up at this point that not even surgery can fix it"

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
It’s OTAs everything is great and your young players are first ballot hall of famers embrace it

Danny LaFever
Dec 29, 2008

Grimey Drawer
Green Bay TE is no good but Laporta is the next Kittle

humpthewind
Jan 8, 2007

Noblest of all dogs is the hot-dog; it feeds the hand that bites it.

Jaire is a good egg

Gonz
Dec 22, 2009

"Jesus, did I say that? Or just think it? Was I talking? Did they hear me?"

Each franchise’s last 30+ TD passer.

Kloaked00
Jun 21, 2005

I was sitting in my office on that drizzly afternoon listening to the monotonous staccato of rain on my desk and reading my name on the glass of my office door: regnaD kciN

I love that Matt Stafford is on there twice

Henchman of Santa
Aug 21, 2010
Somehow Jurgensen feels bleaker than “none.” None feels like a commitment to a franchise identity but having a black and white photo for your last one feels like a cascade of terrible management decisions.

Kevlar v2.0
Dec 25, 2003

=^•⩊•^=

Kloaked00 posted:

I love that Matt Stafford is on there twice

I love that Carson Wentz and Blake Bortles are on it at all

MJeff
Jun 2, 2011

THE LIAR

CharlestheHammer posted:

It’s OTAs everything is great and your young players are first ballot hall of famers embrace it

Best shape of his life!

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Henchman of Santa posted:

Somehow Jurgensen feels bleaker than “none.” None feels like a commitment to a franchise identity but having a black and white photo for your last one feels like a cascade of terrible management decisions.

No having none is worse.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.

None is worse

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023

are you kidding me

next up itll be patriots fans saying its harder to have lost your best qb to another team and how they'd wished they'd never loved a qb at all

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

That Jeff Garcia one is surprising. I would have sworn Kap, Jimmy G, or Alex Smith would have snuck that in one season.

Fork of Unknown Origins
Oct 21, 2005
Gotta Herd On?

Niwrad posted:

That Jeff Garcia one is surprising. I would have sworn Kap, Jimmy G, or Alex Smith would have snuck that in one season.

Kaep’s best was 21. Smith never broke 20 with the 49ers. Jimmy G got close with 27.

Pontius Pilate
Jul 25, 2006

Crucify, Whale, Crucify
Bortles!

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

If that's Bort's 2015 photo, he's 23 in that photo.

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Lot of weird talk surrounding Claypool and his lack of motivation. Not sure how accurate it is but ESPN Chicago was reporting that some inside say he still hasn't learned the playbook and might have been out of shape (which is why he was listed with a mysterious injury).

xbilkis
Apr 11, 2005

god qb
me
jay hova
This is from a week ago lol

(Not saying the early reporting is true/the rumors about him not being up to speed right now are wrong; just a reason I'm taking basically all reporting from this time of year with a giant grain of salt)

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Yeah, I saw that too last week. It is kind of weird that he was out with a mysterious injury and the words from the coach weren't exactly uplifting.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

yeah I don't put much stock into anything Silvy says.

Eberflus is always this way with injuries. He doesn't have to say poo poo so he's not gonna say poo poo.

If he has a soft tissue injury, to me it makes far more sense for him to not do anything until it's completely healed. In season he might play, but right now who the gently caress cares as long as he is still in the building and seemingly engaged as the coaches are saying.

quote:

"I’m excited where he is," wide receivers coach Tyke Tolbert said. "He’s more into what we’re doing offensively. He asks a lot of good questions. He’s here extra too — when he doesn’t have to be here, he’s here doing a lot of extra things, trying to get better, watching tape on his own, that kinda thing.

Could all be lies, but yeah gonna need to hear it from more than Silvy to believe it.

Talk to me around training camp, right now none of this matters.

Dexo fucked around with this message at 00:55 on Jun 16, 2023

trevorreznik
Apr 22, 2023
Imagine if lovie hadnt gifted DJ Moore to the bears and we had to worry about claypool being the #1

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

trevorreznik posted:

Imagine if lovie hadnt gifted DJ Moore to the bears and we had to worry about claypool being the #1

Mooney would be the #1. I think Mooney is going to be really good as a #2 which seems like the best slot for him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Niwrad
Jul 1, 2008

Also curious to see if they extend anyone before the season. They're sitting on a boatload of cap space still and I would like to see Johnson and Mooney locked up long term if possible.