Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: bagmonkey)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i showed u my trash pls respond

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

I’m going Into The Office™️ today where it’s always way too warm.

maybe jim can submerge you in jello to keep you cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

First test of the EAS system here. Bit weird to get a presidential alert in a monarchy, but I guess that's an artifact of being a US design.

(Page 2 was Norwegian with a different link)

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

maybe jim can submerge you in jello to keep you cool

Lol

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Booty Pageant posted:

my BONES feel cold due to the stupid humid winters!! when will global warming finally reach me???

Ugh we have a few cold summer days in a row, with highs under 70F. In June. I wish the North Pole would stay put

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Todays vibes are Yacht Rock btw

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

Todays vibes are Yacht Rock btw

i am absolutely down for some cool breezy tunes :hmmyes:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
Counterpoint: I’m wearing a shirt for this album today, so this is my mood:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4AI7YTHuNr0

Also leaving work early to go to the dentist, so :confuoot:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

smooooooth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKYQNtF11eg

Booty Pageant
Apr 20, 2012

Computer viking posted:

Where do you live, again? NZ?

lookit this poo poo, doxing myself even!!! but please do come spend your tourist dollars here :)

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
My work email shat itself again and I’m pissed. This happens like every 6-8 weeks and knocks me out for a day or three, which makes the next week hell on earth

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

Booty Pageant posted:

lookit this poo poo, doxing myself even!!! but please do come spend your tourist dollars here :)

That's very much like what we get in the early winter, indeed. I guess the days are notably short and dark, too, so extra dreary.

I'd love to come visit, preferably during winter here. :) It's a bit of a trek, and not entirely cheap, but also not impossible.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
We've had one of the coldest wettest springs on record where I live in Colorado. It hasn't cracked 80 yet and it's been cloudy and there's been rain basically every day of May and June. People won't stop complaining about it but I'm enjoying it while it lasts

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

We've had one of the coldest wettest springs on record where I live in Colorado. It hasn't cracked 80 yet and it's been cloudy and there's been rain basically every day of May and June. People won't stop complaining about it but I'm enjoying it while it lasts

"Under 26 C" doesn't sound too bad, and warm-but-rainy can be pleasant enough in moderation; I support your choice to enjoy it. :D

Over here, Norway continues to be hot and sunny:

That's 82-88F highs. Nothing special if you're from Phoenix, but it's on the warm end for Oslo.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"
Nobody should be from Phoenix

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Computer viking posted:

Over here, Norway continues to be hot and sunny:

same here still, my freckles feel spicy

Computer viking
May 30, 2011
Now with less breakage.

DorkusMalorkus posted:

I was explicitly thinking about that, yeah. :supaburn:

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

according to the US news i had on this morning, it's a bad time to be in texas if you prefer your skin on the non crispy side

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Ruby Gloom posted:

according to the US news i had on this morning, it's a bad time to be in texas if you prefer your skin on the non crispy side

Yep. South is getting burnt to hell, northeast is gonna get hailed and tornadoed into oblivion this afternoon. :rip: :911:

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib
It's only like 24C here so not super hot here *but* we had an entire grey month of cold easterly winds and it went from 14 to 24 in roughly 24 hours when the wind finally changed and now I've got light/temperature whiplash, hiding in my darkened granite cottage, scurrying out to drop some packages to the office and scurrying back on my cargo bike like a two wheeled desert lizard.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Booty Pageant posted:

man I wish I could live somehwere where I got winter one week and summer the next

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

DorkusMalorkus posted:

:hmmyes:

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Fun fact Phoenix has a completely failed hockey team also kept their out of hubris and as an affront to God (The Canadian one)

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

i appeased the canadian god today by drinking a giant slushie from tim hortons :hmmyes:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Beer Gay So What posted:

Fun fact Phoenix has a completely failed hockey team also kept their out of hubris and as an affront to God (The Canadian one)

The Canadian God is like normal God, but instead of a robe he wears corduroy pants and a knit sweater.

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Ruby Gloom posted:

it's bad to be in texas

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
93°, feels like 102° right now lol

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
It’s 76 Freedoms here but it’s muggy af

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
62F

:flipoff:

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

Yep. South is getting burnt to hell, northeast is gonna get hailed and tornadoed into oblivion this afternoon. :rip: :911:

I'll be presenting a bunch of change requests right as the storm is supposed to hit and if it's going bad I might just power off my computer in the middle of it.

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

it is sunny and 75f in the nation's capitol. might get a nice light summer shower on friday. grateful to joe biden for using his massive criminal organization and illuminati contacts to redistribute the weather in our favor.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/sidvicious_____/status/1669048515442401284?s=61

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Prof. Crocodile posted:

The Canadian God is like normal God, but instead of a robe he wears corduroy pants and a knit sweater.

and a toque

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
74F and humid, it owns

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

bagmonkey posted:

74F and humid, it owns

hope you got your gold bonds powder

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

Beer Gay So What posted:

hope you got your gold bonds powder

i keep seeing people talk about this WHAT IS IT

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

Ruby Gloom posted:

Its the #1 way to prevent swamp donk and chub rub if you live in a humid area and have thunder thighs like a good person tends to have

DorkusMalorkus
Aug 4, 2009

"That's not Latin!"

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I'll be presenting a bunch of change requests right as the storm is supposed to hit and if it's going bad I might just power off my computer in the middle of it.

This is a good plan

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Ruby Gloom posted:

nut powder for old men if we're being honest

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Also a denim jacket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ruby Gloom
May 8, 2004

today i learned that balls need powdered

this really is the most educational thread on the forums :hai: