Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Wave
Sep 18, 2005

HA! HA! NICE! WHAT A TOOL!
ahh oops. Ok so he's definitely a good guy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New raws up: https://tonarinoyj.jp/episode/4856001361338687718

Edit: Lotta standing around talkin

pik_d fucked around with this message at 17:10 on Jun 14, 2023

Sextro
Aug 23, 2014

Why do Cool Guys in Anime/Manga always pull off cargo pants so well?

E: gotta cop Genos new look I think.

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain
Just caught up and am excited for a translation woo

narm00
Feb 18, 2006
Translation up.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

What a good chat

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Fallen Rib

Amazing ending

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Jerkface posted:

Amazing ending

yeah

RC Cola
Aug 1, 2011

Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

I'm not interested. too much effort

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
"It's been over two months since I became his disciple..."

w

what

kdrudy
Sep 19, 2009

Schwarzwald posted:

w

what

Right, that stood out and was pretty surprising if accurate.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

drat that IS a fun fact at the end

Blaze Dragon
Aug 28, 2013
LOWTAX'S SPINE FUND

Schwarzwald posted:

w

what

Over two months can be a lot of time. It could be hundreds of years!

Bucswabe
May 2, 2009

kdrudy posted:

Right, that stood out and was pretty surprising if accurate.

It’s definitely accurate, if totally insane. Bofoi recently confirmed that Saitama only became a pro hero 66 days ago!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Incredible ending to that chapter.

usenet celeb 1992
Jun 1, 2000

he thought quoting borges would make him popular
I'm so glad they kept that punchline the same as the webcomic, because it's perfect and needed no changes whatsoever.

oh jay
Oct 15, 2012

Genos being in such a self-conscious rut takes a little away from this excellent scene.

The Notorious ZSB
Apr 19, 2004

I SAID WE'RE NOT GONNA BE FUCKING SUCK THIS YEAR!!!

oh jay posted:

Genos being in such a self-conscious rut takes a little away from this excellent scene.

Kind of, but Genos doesn't really consider his humanity a strength. to his point compared to Saitama he still ain't close to him (its just an insanely unfair comparison given what we know about Saitama's strength).

Cirina
Feb 15, 2013

Operation complete.
Genos my dude you saw what Saitama did to Jupiter why are you even bothering to compare yourself to him strength wise. You gave a multi hour presentation about this just a bit ago even.

Terror Sweat
Mar 15, 2009

Genos you fool, Saitama took 3 years to achieve results and you think you can do it in 2 months, what the hell

fizzy
Dec 2, 2022

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Has Genos even been following Saitama's workout routine? I don't think we've ever seen Genos do a single push-up or squat during the entire series so far.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

fizzy posted:

Has Genos even been following Saitama's workout routine? I don't think we've ever seen Genos do a single push-up or squat during the entire series so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CuNh6fFoUVE&t=6s

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Last page suggests he is punching with a similar power to what caped baldy was doing 3 months ago(?)

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
Yeah it's definitely suggesting that he has closed the gap with Saitama a little bit

the problem is the gap is infinitely large so you can never close it completely

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Yeah, the problem is Saitama could probably annihilate half the universe with a punch if he put his mind to it. Genos probably will never even be a planet buster. And that's good, nobody should be as strong as Saitama.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Mr. Lobe posted:

Yeah, the problem is Saitama could probably annihilate half the universe with a punch if he put his mind to it. Genos probably will never even be a planet buster. And that's good, nobody should be as strong as Saitama.

no probably about it, ONE confirmed he could take out the universe in 2 punches, one for each direction.

Unponderable
Feb 16, 2007

Good enough.

Kild posted:

no probably about it, ONE confirmed he could take out the universe in 2 punches, one for each direction.

Not much of a one punch man, then.

Shugojin
Sep 6, 2007

THE TAIL THAT BURNS TWICE AS BRIGHT...

Unponderable posted:

Not much of a one punch man, then.

He can defeat any adversary in one punch. If he were to go full villain and see the universe as his adversary I'm sure he'd power up.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

It's astounding how this manga can still make all of its jokes land with surgical precision after so long

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Kild posted:

So ONE is admitting that the OPM universe has a flat curvature then.

Rigged Death Trap
Feb 13, 2012

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

His Divine Shadow posted:

:ssh: dont tell saitama that it isnt

skaianDestiny
Jan 13, 2017

beep boop

Kild posted:

Apparently that supposed interview is completely unsourced and only paraphrased via hearsay. So I wouldn't put stock in it.

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

so does ours

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Kild posted:

so does ours

The boringest option :(

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Consider the possibility that Saitama is capable of nth-dimensional punches, or punches that subvert topology as we know it

Nalin
Sep 29, 2007

Hair Elf
A punch so hard it induces a vacuum decay.

Shadow0
Jun 16, 2008

If to live in this style is to be eccentric, it must be confessed that there is something good in eccentricity.

Grimey Drawer

The boringest option :(

A universe with positive curvature is finite, which is arguably more boring. Though I guess a universe with Pacman physics is kind of cool in some way.

skaianDestiny posted:

Apparently that supposed interview is completely unsourced and only paraphrased via hearsay. So I wouldn't put stock in it.

Ah dang, I always cite that whenever I discuss how absolutely nonsensical comparing Saitama's power to anything is. Sad to hear it's noncanonical.

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
New chapter out (translation, not raws): https://cubari.moe/read/gist/OPM/187/1/

Also a Versus chapter dropped today: https://mangadex.org/chapter/a5fc94ca-5696-4dfd-940e-bdbad9960473

Donkringel
Apr 22, 2008
Ahh yea rank up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

K Prime
Nov 4, 2009

A swole chihuahua?!

Only registered members can see post attachments!