Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training posted:

The battle pass is based

That's right Steve.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

do i have to buy it now to get stuff or can i buy it later and i'll still get the stuff with my kudos

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
lmfao at Alan Dirty seeing a dude going "This is the first time ive actually properly played street fighter!" and coming up from behind put one hand on his shoulder and say "yo, scrims when"

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ArfJason posted:

lmfao at Alan Dirty seeing a dude going "This is the first time ive actually properly played street fighter!" and coming up from behind put one hand on his shoulder and say "yo, scrims when"

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ArfJason posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

ArfJason posted:

lmao

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

ArfJason posted:

lol

MeatwadIsGod
Sep 30, 2004

Foretold by Gyromancy
World Tour mode was awesome and the postgame has Amon-level fights. Street Fighter + Yakuza was such a good idea

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im dipping into world tour occasionally because i want to have a broken avatar fight

Poco
Jul 17, 2005

....I am a Tariff Man

ArfJason posted:

Lmfao

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

John Romero
Jul 6, 2003

John Romero got made a bitch
lol diamond tier

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

ArfJason posted:

Lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

to every wifi scumbag: please buy a ethernet over power adapter, theres no excuse

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

ArfJason posted:

lol

IdealFlaws
Aug 23, 2005

trying to jack off posted:

to every wifi scumbag: please buy a ethernet over power adapter, theres no excuse

Lol

IdealFlaws fucked around with this message at 02:38 on Jun 13, 2023

Squeezy Farm
Jun 16, 2009

im switfching to wifi and modern controls to make the competitive gamers seethe

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if the connection is bad your getting blocked, i dont give a poo poo

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

johnny park
Sep 15, 2009

https://twitter.com/Poems_Future/status/1668323649483603968

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
Phil could probably beat me. Would love to fight him in casuals in the hub and afterwards we say ggs

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
I'm rear end at this but it makes me want to buy and also build a stick

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

hes 100% right yet again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

IZI VOD is live. Enjoy. And stay tuned for the next bracket, think I'll host one at the end of June.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRF0KHccAU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im awful with jp and keep mixing up his moves, fireball on kicks and spike on punches has messed me up way too much. but im currently having the most fun with him, two thumbs up for this street fighter interpretation of an anime fighter zoner

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

IZI VOD is live. Enjoy. And stay tuned for the next bracket, think I'll host one at the end of June.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MfRF0KHccAU

is this 360p because youtube is still rendering higher resolutions or is that what you run the game at?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

It's still rendering.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

Take a look at the snake on blanka's stage in the VOD though. Preferably while its still 360p only.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Take a look at the snake on blanka's stage in the VOD though. Preferably while its still 360p only.

lmfao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

A story in one screenshot

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Roth posted:

lmao

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Also I won a set against another Ken by ending it with a perfect parry and spd od and they sent me a friend request afterwards

Two kinds of players

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

considering picking up honda just to make sure i never make any friends

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when i played sets with boondie for like 4 hours straight the other night i grabbed honda without knowing how to do any of his moves outside of the super turbo ones, and it was stupidly fun just mashing out specials with no brain power while he sat in a puddle of sweat working his rear end off with ryu just to squeeze out an occasional win

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Roth posted:

lol

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

watch mago talk poo poo about honda for ten minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvtWzd8HBZ4

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

b_d posted:

watch mago talk poo poo about honda for ten minutes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gvtWzd8HBZ4

This vid kicks rear end folks. Japanese SF masters are geniuses.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Wormskull posted:

This vid kicks rear end folks. Japanese SF masters are geniuses.

They get to marry gravure models with huge asses too.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

i'm happy for themn

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i have found jps ultimate weakness, people who consistently gently caress up their meaties

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome
Jun 28, 2002

rail slut

considering picking up honda just to make sure i never make any friends

This but Blanka.