Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is YISUN?
Mother
A lie we tell ourselves to have a purpose
Bliss
A paradox with no solution
Father
A strong female protagonist
The weakest thing there is and the smallest crawling thing
Creator
Everything in this miserable and hellish existence
A solution with no paradoxes
View Results

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Cryophage posted:

I mean, she already lost an arm and a leg and still walks around just fine. Why would losing the other leg/torso chunk slow her down any more?

A few more lessons like this, and we can look forward to the final book being Jagganoth getting punked by a rude invisible barista.
I'm imagining Allison becomes like Rayman and is just a bunch of floating body parts held together by cartoon logic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

"COME PLAY MECHS M'LANCER."

Or at least use Retrograde Mini's to make cool mechs and fantasy stuff.

:awesomelon:
Slippery Tilde

paranoid randroid posted:

my master cuts me in half with the maybe sword and asks me if i have a choice. i simply choose not to die. everyone in throne groans at my bullshit

I'm 100% on board.

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

FuturePastNow posted:

Zoss spins the wheel back 10 seconds and calls Maya an idiot

so long suckers! i spin back the wheel of creation and create a huge cloud of smoke. when the cloud dissipates im lying completely dead on the pavement

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

YaketySass posted:

I mean Maya technically was an antagonist when she was one of the Pursuers, at least in appearance. It would just be a repeat of something we've already seen if she became one again.

It was pretty always obvious that Maya was taking actions to protect Allison, especially in Mottom's castle when she intentionally waited for Allison to leave before taking on Juggernaut Star. And the first time we see her, she doesn't join in the fight to claim the key, but just defends the noodle stand.

AbysmalPeptoBismol
Feb 5, 2016

Nausea, heartburn, indigestion, upset stomach, diarrhea!

Allison-Plok the Exploding Woman

Youremother
Dec 26, 2011

MORT

Now Plok, there's a guy who's true Royalty

RBA Starblade
Apr 28, 2008

Going Home.

Games Idiot Court Jester

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

so long suckers! i spin back the wheel of creation and create a huge cloud of smoke. when the cloud dissipates im lying completely dead on the pavement

"I win again"

blastron
Dec 11, 2007

Don't doodle on it!

I think this may be setting up a weakness of the Maybe Sword. It’s not, in and of itself, actually a useful weapon. What makes it deadly is the will of its wielder as they use it as a way to manifest their Cut. What happens when it’s used against someone who simply does not acknowledge that they’re meant to be sliced in half?

a computing pun
Jan 1, 2013

blastron posted:

I think this may be setting up a weakness of the Maybe Sword. It’s not, in and of itself, actually a useful weapon. What makes it deadly is the will of its wielder as they use it as a way to manifest their Cut.

that's every weapon, op

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

blastron posted:

I think this may be setting up a weakness of the Maybe Sword. It’s not, in and of itself, actually a useful weapon. What makes it deadly is the will of its wielder as they use it as a way to manifest their Cut. What happens when it’s used against someone who simply does not acknowledge that they’re meant to be sliced in half?

Idk about that. When Maya used it the first time the guy definitely didn't buy it but it didn't save him.

GreenMetalSun
Oct 12, 2012

paranoid randroid posted:

my master cuts me in half with the maybe sword and asks me if i have a choice. i simply choose not to die. everyone in throne groans at my bullshit

I want it to be this.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

GreenMetalSun posted:

I want it to be this.

It had better be this

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

My pronouns are She/Heir.

I was imagining Allison as a Futurama head, but I'm fully on board with Plok-Allison. She'd have a better soundtrack to be sure.

Joke Miriam
Nov 17, 2019

I hope she gets spider legs like Darth Maul

Gnome de plume
Sep 5, 2006

Hell.
Fucking.
Yes.
Tank treads

Schwarzwald
Jul 27, 2004

Don't Blink
Just put what's left of her in the Armored Core garage and let her adjust her load out to the mission.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.

Schwarzwald posted:

Just put what's left of her in the Armored Core garage and let her adjust her load out to the mission.

Any arena fight from early in the series just go tank treads and dual grenade launchers. Sure she can't do anything if she runs out of the limited ammo. She won't need to.

Phy
Jun 27, 2008

Fun Shoe

Schwarzwald posted:

Bet she can fire back weapons while moving

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

Mindblast posted:

Idk about that. When Maya used it the first time the guy definitely didn't buy it but it didn't save him.

yeah but he didn't not buy it nearly as hard as Maya wanted him loving Cut

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

:hmmyes:

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
Ok but consider;

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

yeah but he didn't not buy it nearly as hard as Maya wanted him loving Cut

"its actually very funny and cool, to me, that you have cut me in half" was more or less Juggernaut's response

dead gay comedy forums
Oct 21, 2011

just occurred to me that Maya might never actually used the maybe sword on the stinkboi

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I figured she used it to cut his head clean off, just that this didn't kill him as much as she'd like. This is her fault for not just just going full Aesma and Cutting all the space around him until his whole body is a million technically adjacent pieces (that might have made him doubt his ability to heal form it and then die from lack of focus after she destroyed his disrupted head of John).

Ignore that last sentence I have no idea what to say about it except that I'm sure it's not quite as simple as that I'm just sleep deprived and not bothering to think.

FuturePastNow
May 19, 2014

She said she decapitated him cleanly and she doesn't carry any other swords, so I assume she did. I hope next time we see him he has some big Frankenstein stitches holding his head on. Or he's being carried around Futurama-style.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde

thechosenone posted:

Ignore that last sentence I have no idea what to say about it except that I'm sure it's not quite as simple as that I'm just sleep deprived and not bothering to think.

Ah yes, the mood of royalty.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

He literally reformed his entire body after Jagganoth's attack, I think he can handle whatever Maya did

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

frankly there's no way you get to stay a demiurge for long if you just die the first time some schmuck hacks you to bits. that was Hastet Om's big fuckup

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
incubus mastered the head of john martial art, which unlocked a secret perk that made him decapitation-proof

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

Oxxidation posted:

incubus mastered the head of john martial art, which unlocked a secret perk that made him decapitation-proof

It's still disappointing that we didn't get to see how incredibly annoyed Inky must have been when Maya beheaded him so soon after he'd just reformed his body.

Thyrork
Apr 21, 2010

Slippery Tilde
I. JUST. BUILT. THAT. ONE.

Guildenstern Mother
Mar 31, 2010

Why walk when you can ride?
It's finally up. Allison's dead for reals

Nothing But Hate
Oct 7, 2006
When night falls, she covers the world, in impenetrable darkness
I wasn’t expecting to see a big dong on this page that’s for sure

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

biggest dong since the Jaggahog

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

The Maybe Sword certainly kills dining etiquette, sheesh.

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

There's something about Allison and Maya having a casual dinner atop a pile of dead gods that sums up this comic so wonderfully.

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog
Woke Demiurge Destroys Statues Of Heritage, Not Hate

Thundarr
Dec 24, 2002

The sanctioned action is to just not be cut in the first place.

ThaumPenguin
Oct 9, 2013

Alright what the gob uh shob is she saying there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RocketMermaid
Mar 30, 2004

ThaumPenguin posted:

Alright what the gob uh shob is she saying there

"So, you think I got a shot?"