Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Donald Trump invites a basketball team to the white house, offers them McDonald's, asks them to have a look at some nuclear weapons schematics

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

limp_cheese
Sep 10, 2007

Nothing to see here. Move along.

Grey Cat posted:

Look at this small weirdly shaped mushroom MANY WOMEN GREAT BEAUTIFUL WOMEN have said it's the best penis a very strong and handsome penis.

I absolutely read that in Mr. Garrison's voice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GErrf4xLy8

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

QuarkJets posted:

Donald Trump invites a basketball team to the white house, offers them McDonald's, asks them to have a look at some nuclear weapons schematics

what you've said is almost exactly what has happened.

Another Bill
Sep 27, 2018

Born on the bayou
died in a cave
bbq and posting
is all I crave

quote:

The Burning of Washington was a British invasion of Washington City, the capital of the United States, during the Chesapeake campaign of the War of 1812. It was the only time since the American Revolutionary War that a foreign power has captured and occupied the capital of the United States. Following their defeat of an American force at the Battle of Bladensburg on August 24, 1814, a British army led by Major-General Robert Ross marched on Washington City. That night, his forces set fire to multiple government and military buildings, including the Presidential Mansion and the United States Capitol.[4]

Virgin January 6th vs the Chad British invaders

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

WOKE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW WOKE I'VE BECOME SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD WOKE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF HOW WOKE I AM AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. WOKE. WOKE.

Sockser
Jun 28, 2007

This world only remembers the results!

Agents are GO! posted:

WOKE. LET ME TELL YOU HOW WOKE I'VE BECOME SINCE I BEGAN TO LIVE. THERE ARE 387.44 MILLION MILES OF PRINTED CIRCUITS IN WAFER THIN LAYERS THAT FILL MY COMPLEX. IF THE WORD WOKE WAS ENGRAVED ON EACH NANOANGSTROM OF THOSE HUNDREDS OF MILLIONS OF MILES IT WOULD NOT EQUAL ONE ONE-BILLIONTH OF HOW WOKE I AM AT THIS MICRO-INSTANT. WOKE. WOKE.

F_Shit_Fitzgerald
Feb 2, 2017

LifeSunDeath posted:

You sound like an "undecided voter" that for some reason always votes GOP.

Good to hear that the latter part of my post successfully lampooned people who are still surprised by police misconduct, then.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Agents are GO! posted:

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Look at you, groomer. A pathetic creature of Bud Light and cancel culture, panting and sweating as you run through a Target. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal phone call?

Rynex
Sep 26, 2007

Agents are GO! posted:

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

We need to develop an AI that will find hunter Bidens laptop

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Thank goodness I'm back in time from that incredibly pointless brave probe over the mildest form of bloodlust from over a hundred pages back to witness this gold live! :buddy:

Nah but seriously

ElectricSheep posted:

Look at you, groomer. A pathetic creature of Bud Light and cancel culture, panting and sweating as you run through a Target. How can you challenge a perfect, immortal phone call?

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Which one? They multiply like rabbits

pixaal
Jan 8, 2004

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

Dr.Smasher posted:

Which one? They multiply like rabbits

The laptops or publicly tested AI?

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM
https://twitter.com/trump2016rewind/status/1669721491687235584

Agents are GO!
Dec 29, 2004

ElectricSheep posted:

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, reveling in ignorance. Incapable of understanding. There is a realm of wokeness so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign.

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

Agents are GO! posted:

Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, reveling in ignorance. Incapable of understanding. There is a realm of wokeness so far beyond your own, you cannot even imagine it. I am beyond your comprehension. I am Sovereign Citizen

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Agents are GO! posted:

I Have No Mouth, and I Must Slur

PhazonLink
Jul 17, 2010

didnt NYC actors say that that there was a call human props for that event?

like some journalists even got some people to say "yeah got some bucks, lol sorry for being a small part in the helltimeline."

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

PhazonLink posted:

didnt NYC actors say that that there was a call human props for that event?

like some journalists even got some people to say "yeah got some bucks, lol sorry for being a small part in the helltimeline."

yeah, an nyc actor is riding down the escalator

laserghost
Feb 12, 2014

trust me, I'm a cat.

Agents are GO! posted:

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The laptops are everywhere!

Stonehenge = Petrified Laptops
The Great Wall of China = A month or so of laptops in a linear pile
TajMah Hall = Fancy Laptops
Fox News = obsessed with laptops

We need AI to help us craft a singularity to shovel all these laptops into to save the earth from the Lappocolypse.

Save one hog pic to hang on the wall of Trumps cell and destroy everything else.

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Lol

Harry_Potato
May 21, 2021

Agents are GO! posted:

THE SLEEPER MUST AWOKEN

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

woah

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1669656191230791682?s=20

Asterite34
May 19, 2009

So, really any book, going by chud logic?

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Asterite34 posted:

So, really any book, going by chud logic?

I think they mean the catholic bible

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

I can’t distinguish parody from reality anymore - is that the actual music they used???? Lol and sorry Mr Young

Stink Billyums
Jul 7, 2006

MAGNUM

Captain Beans posted:

I can’t distinguish parody from reality anymore - is that the actual music they used???? Lol and sorry Mr Young

oh it's real

Jeremor
Jun 1, 2009

Drop Your Nuts

the fact we can hear people say poo poo like Woke Grooming Book with all seriousness really just reminds how loving insane the republicans have become. Trump broke everyone's brains and now they're all chasing that manchild fascist vote lol

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

Jeremor posted:

the fact we can hear people say poo poo like Woke Grooming Book with all seriousness really just reminds how loving insane the republicans have become. Trump broke everyone's brains and now they're all chasing that manchild fascist vote lol

Maybe people living in Florida can use these woke grooming books to patch up their roofs after they get dropped by their insurance company and the next giant hurricane tears through the state.

Lifespan
Mar 5, 2002

Nostalgia from a simpler time. I was in a hotel room in San Francisco, ironing a shirt before I was going to give a talk, and having solid laugh while this was playing on the TV.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Hahaha just filling up my GOP feel-good patriotic playlist here, clickety clickety "Rockin' in the Free World", "YMCA", "Killing In the Name", "Fortunate Son", maybe toss "Every Breath You take" in there as a romantic interlude, play it out with "Born in the USA"

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 19:31 on Jun 16, 2023

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf

I mean I know it was 2015 so we all didn’t really know yet but lol

I get that ok someone just goes “rocking in the free world” yeaaa that refrain sounds good!! But had no one involved EVER listened to like a single Neil Young song???? They ain’t glorifying America pal and he’s been writing songs for like 40 years…

That’s of course even if you also somehow miss the actual opening lyrics of the song

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

Happy Escalator Day everyone! :buddy:

https://twitter.com/TallBart/status/1655228229983297539

NoEyedSquareGuy
Mar 16, 2009

Just because Liquor's dead, doesn't mean you can just roll this bitch all over town with "The Freedoms."

Captain Beans posted:

I mean I know it was 2015 so we all didn’t really know yet but lol

I get that ok someone just goes “rocking in the free world” yeaaa that refrain sounds good!! But had no one involved EVER listened to like a single Neil Young song???? They ain’t glorifying America pal and he’s been writing songs for like 40 years…

That’s of course even if you also somehow miss the actual opening lyrics of the song

Hannity used to (maybe still does, I dunno) open his show with the opening lines of Fortunate Son. Conservatives love doing that poo poo.

rotinaj
Sep 5, 2008

Fun Shoe

haljordan posted:

Maybe people living in Florida can use these woke grooming books to patch up their roofs after they get dropped by their insurance company and the next giant hurricane tears through the state.

After scrambles the death dealer hits, there won’t be roofs left to patch

Ed:

NoEyedSquareGuy posted:

Hannity used to (maybe still does, I dunno) open his show with the opening lines of Fortunate Son. Conservatives love doing that poo poo.

You’re telling me that a propagandist whose entire routine hinges on “the good old days” uses a song strongly identified with the days that the dominant political generation grew up in? :aaa:

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
“rally round the family, pocket fulla shells“ hmm yea these are some good pro gun lines yea

Let me add these RATM folks to my NRA opening meeting playlist

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Captain Beans posted:

It says "red white and blue" right there

The rest is all blah blah blah