Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

Cthulu Carl posted:

I was gonna try to make a joke, but for whatever reason decided to see what wikipedia had to say about bungholes, the usage of bungholes in containers, and the history of bungholes, and apparently this is the first use of 'bunghole' to refer to the anus:

"... I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose ..."

Motherfucker wiped his rear end with a goose neck

yeah because the queen of England monopolized all the swans

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cthulu Carl posted:

I was gonna try to make a joke, but for whatever reason decided to see what wikipedia had to say about bungholes, the usage of bungholes in containers, and the history of bungholes, and apparently this is the first use of 'bunghole' to refer to the anus:

"... I say and maintain, that of all torcheculs, arsewisps, bumfodders, tail-napkins, bunghole cleansers, and wipe-breeches, there is none in the world comparable to the neck of a goose ..."

rabelais ftw

Vim Fuego
Jun 1, 2000

Ultra Carp

Inexplicable Humblebrag posted:

lmao christ

don't think i'm going to shift the phrase LORE REQUEST: MOMMYBIGDICK from my mind any time soon

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Frank Frank posted:

People used to wipe their asses with corn cobs. Lmao

yup. and now chad warden wipes his rear end with $600

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
I just fish out the turd and wipe my rear end with that, it's efficient

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
i would simply not poop

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

i just stopped an rear end-wiping derail in another thread last week!

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

The Saddest Rhino posted:

Did you use a corncob?

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!
Rhinos make do

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.

Sally posted:

Rhinos make do

As do most things

Lovely Joe Stalin
Jun 12, 2007

Our Lovely Wang
What did you think the horn is for?

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??

Lol same

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
Oh, you said "stopped"

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

i just stopped rear end-wiping last week!

Dr. Cool Aids
Jul 6, 2009
:whitewater:

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

Cthulu Carl posted:

power move, really shows the goose who is boss

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
No wonder geese are so dangerous. One of them told the rest about that time a human wiped their rear end with its neck.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Cranappleberry
Jan 27, 2009
so that's how the pact was broken. Reason enough to poo poo all over everything, hiss and bite.

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

Danaru posted:

gently caress this guy

distant piping voice from gbs: "that's the plan!"

a strange fowl
Oct 27, 2022

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
give me the sagas

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

say what you will but having an angry, poo poo smeared goose mere millimeters from your genitals is a certain kind of insane bravery.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

People used to wipe their asses with corn cobs. Lmao

Country girls make do.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

pentyne posted:

yeah because the queen of England monopolized all the swans

At length I remembered the last resort of a great princess who, when told that the peasants had no swans, replied: "Then let them wipe their asses with geese."

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there's a lot of asschat in gargantua, which is where the goose thing comes from

https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Gargantua/Chapter_XIII

quote:

Afterwards, in dunging behind a bush, I found a March-cat, and with it I wiped my breech, but her claws were so sharp that they scratched and exulcerated all my perinee

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
There is also a part where a giant drowns the city of Paris in his piss

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

tristeham posted:

rabelais ftw

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

tristeham posted:

rabelais ftw

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 4 days!
What is a March-cat

Autisanal Cheese
Nov 29, 2010

Heath posted:

There is also a part where a giant drowns the city of Paris in his piss

Oh that explains it

ContinuityNewTimes
Dec 30, 2010

Я выдуман напрочь

Cthulu Carl posted:

Canada or what

Probably not one of those white ones

B33rChiller
Aug 18, 2011

Martman posted:

In Yoshi's island you just pick up the eggs and they trail behind you.

Smash bros Yoshi is a girl tho. Unless they have some kind of seahorse situation going on

E: oh poo poo you can lay them in Yoshi's island too I forgot. But those are both after eating stuff, implying Yoshis can lay eggs as some kind of digestive process. I don't think kazooie's eggs relate to her eating habits

Proper nutrition directly effects egg production in all kinds of egg laying animals though.

Martman
Nov 20, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Yeah but with yoshis the eaten things just get pooped right into the eggs

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
They don't in Yoshi's Island but they do in Smash, meaning there are at least two subspecies of yoshi, one with a hypermetabolism that lets it instantly generate eggs from caloric intake, and one that shits violently

Tunicate
May 15, 2012

Yoshi 'eggs' are the equivalent of pearls, a thick layer of nacre coating undigestible irritants

Voxx
Jul 28, 2009

I'll give 'em a hold
and a break to breathe
And if they can't play nice
I won't play with 'em at all

Martman posted:

Yeah but with yoshis the eaten things just get pooped right into the eggs

can you make yoshi cookies with the eggs into some sort of homeopathic nightmare

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
I've always said that yoshi's eggs are a waste. They don't contain any nutrition whatsoever and come at the cost of converting something more calorie dense, like a shy guy or a bullet bill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Danaru posted:

They don't in Yoshi's Island but they do in Smash, meaning there are at least two subspecies of yoshi, one with a hypermetabolism that lets it instantly generate eggs from caloric intake, and one that shits violently

Wtf thread