Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
It's come time to magnetize my Kommando Nob's arm so he can change between Big Choppa and Power Klaw. I'm afraid I'm gonna gently caress up the magnet placement. Advice?

Annointed posted:

Beat Phobos with my Voidscarred. Got obliterated by Hierotek Circle Necrons.

May I ask how to beat Hierotek Circle Necrons with Coirsair Voidscarred?

What would you say was the difference in fighting the Necrons as opposed to the Marines? What gave you trouble?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

SuperKlaus posted:

It's come time to magnetize my Kommando Nob's arm so he can change between Big Choppa and Power Klaw. I'm afraid I'm gonna gently caress up the magnet placement. Advice?

What would you say was the difference in fighting the Necrons as opposed to the Marines? What gave you trouble?

Stick the magnets together. Paint the flat sides you can see. Those sides go in the arm / body. As long as you are "pretty close" the actual position won't matter too much.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM
Had my first Kill Team tournament last Saturday and had a great time. 10 players showed up with no teams repeated. 3 rounds, point break ties, first place was a box of Vet guard, second place was $50 store credit, 3rd was a set of dice of your choice. I brought my Iron Warrior Legionnaires and ended up using the same loadout for all my games:

- Aspiring Champ with chainsword and plasma pistol; Grisly Trophy; Undivided
- Balefire Acolyte; malign scriptures; Undivided
- Shrivetalon; frag grenade; Undivided
- Annointed; Khorne
- Missile Launcher; Suspension system; Undivided
- Plasma gun; Undivided

Won my first matchup against Intercession on Gallowdark board with the looting objectives mission, 9-6. It was the guys very first game of Kill Team so we had a lot of fun.

Second game was against Fellgor Ravagers on an outdoor board with lots of heavy obscuring ruins and no vantage points. Got absolutely bodied and lost 20-8; the goats are no joke. Made critical mistakes on initial engage/conceal orders; might have stood a chance or at least not lost as badly if I had just put everything into engage; I did NOT expect him to be able to move up the board that fast. Goat wizard is an rear end in a top hat.

Third game was against Compendium eldar, rangers and guardians with a weapons platform. Board was crowded with hills and lots of vantage points with little flat/open ground. This was probably my worst case scenario matchup between the terrain and the eldar. Anointed, plasma gunner, and missile launcher all get shot off the board turn 1 without doing a drat thing. I was able to rally a little bit turn 2 and have my Acolyte let loose two fireblasts onto a crowded hill which took out most of his guardians plus weapons platform. Champ took out the stragglers and made a dent into the leader but we ran out of time and I lost 9-7.

In all cases learned a lot about how my team operates and what not to do moving forward. It was a lot of fun playing against all those different teams.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
The Shrivetalon seems like it should be very reliable but it consistently disappoints me. It plays better on its back than on offense, lethal weapons don't work well with Khorne but 6 damage crits don't hit any really useful breakpoints (two-shotting other Legionaries?), and the rest of its kit is dubiously useful gimmick stuff. This and the Butcher most just live in the box unless I'm facing someone who's really weak to their gimmicks. The Khorne butcher just runs through 7W swarm teams, and an Undivided or defensive-marked Shrivetalon seems moderately useful against relatively fragile melee teams and Beastmen.

I've been much happier with an Undivided or defensive marked Icon Bearer with a bolter and tainted rounds for take-all-comers. He gets gofer objective tasks, still does 4 3+ 4/5, and can put up something useful every round so my leader can pick a mark that buffs him. Khorne power fists and daemon weapons guarantee a pain-free kill on basic humans, and there's very little that can survive the crit and 1-2 additional hits he'll almost always have. I like Aspiring Khorne with the fist as an all-rounder, because he'll almost always kill on the charge and then gets a dash and another AP.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Atlas Hugged posted:

It is a fantastically frustrating and terribly expensive game. My buddy has spent the last 6 months listening to all the podcasts and learning all the strategies for his Mordor army and I'm still at the "these are the models I have painted because I thought they looked cool" stage. Ah, but that's how it goes in this hobby sometimes.

I wouldn't stress that. I mostly buy and paint what I like and what looks cool or thematic. I don't tend to win my games because of that, but I always have a good time. Also yeah, MESBG is great, but it is quite pricey. I've been picking away at a Gondor army based around Boromir, Faramir, and Denathor, heavily featuring Knights. It looks cool as hell, plays fun, but is extremely sub-optimal.

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

Super Waffle posted:

Had my first Kill Team tournament last Saturday and had a great time. 10 players showed up with no teams repeated. 3 rounds, point break ties, first place was a box of Vet guard, second place was $50 store credit, 3rd was a set of dice of your choice. I brought my Iron Warrior Legionnaires and ended up using the same loadout for all my games:

- Aspiring Champ with chainsword and plasma pistol; Grisly Trophy; Undivided
- Balefire Acolyte; malign scriptures; Undivided
- Shrivetalon; frag grenade; Undivided
- Annointed; Khorne
- Missile Launcher; Suspension system; Undivided
- Plasma gun; Undivided

Won my first matchup against Intercession on Gallowdark board with the looting objectives mission, 9-6. It was the guys very first game of Kill Team so we had a lot of fun.

Second game was against Fellgor Ravagers on an outdoor board with lots of heavy obscuring ruins and no vantage points. Got absolutely bodied and lost 20-8; the goats are no joke. Made critical mistakes on initial engage/conceal orders; might have stood a chance or at least not lost as badly if I had just put everything into engage; I did NOT expect him to be able to move up the board that fast. Goat wizard is an rear end in a top hat.

Third game was against Compendium eldar, rangers and guardians with a weapons platform. Board was crowded with hills and lots of vantage points with little flat/open ground. This was probably my worst case scenario matchup between the terrain and the eldar. Anointed, plasma gunner, and missile launcher all get shot off the board turn 1 without doing a drat thing. I was able to rally a little bit turn 2 and have my Acolyte let loose two fireblasts onto a crowded hill which took out most of his guardians plus weapons platform. Champ took out the stragglers and made a dent into the leader but we ran out of time and I lost 9-7.

In all cases learned a lot about how my team operates and what not to do moving forward. It was a lot of fun playing against all those different teams.

Did the heavy weapons platform do well? All the advice on the internet says not to bother taking it.

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
fiddly digits, itchy britches
I love you all

Virtual Russian posted:

I wouldn't stress that. I mostly buy and paint what I like and what looks cool or thematic. I don't tend to win my games because of that, but I always have a good time. Also yeah, MESBG is great, but it is quite pricey. I've been picking away at a Gondor army based around Boromir, Faramir, and Denathor, heavily featuring Knights. It looks cool as hell, plays fun, but is extremely sub-optimal.

If I had a greater range of opponents, I would tend to agree with you. When you play the same guy week after week and can't put a win together, it does grow tiresome. I just don't have time or money though to chase any metas.

My armies are gorgeous and the photos we get are spectacular though.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Super Waffle posted:

Third game was against Compendium eldar, rangers and guardians with a weapons platform. Board was crowded with hills and lots of vantage points with little flat/open ground. This was probably my worst case scenario matchup between the terrain and the eldar. Anointed, plasma gunner, and missile launcher all get shot off the board turn 1 without doing a drat thing.

anyone who ends up on a table like this should object btw. it's one thing if you're running some sort of ridiculous swarm team like vet guard or chaos cult, but if you don't have enough room to keep four models from being shot T1, then the TO really hosed up your table's terrain layout.

it doesn't need to be some sort of ITD-style maze but it's generally not your fault if your dudes are dying without being activated T1 unless you were trying to do something silly.

Annointed
Mar 2, 2013

SuperKlaus posted:

Getting Shot off the board with the Hierotek's Search and Retrieve alongside them having tanky units that can revive with a ton of wounds.

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Atlas Hugged posted:

If I had a greater range of opponents, I would tend to agree with you. When you play the same guy week after week and can't put a win together, it does grow tiresome. I just don't have time or money though to chase any metas.

OK yeah that can be rough, I most often play against my brother, he beats me 3/4 of the time. That is just enough that I can believe I could win any game, and it isn't frustrating because of it. We did spice things up sometimes by building each other's lists. It can be fun to try to build the worst possible list and then make them fight.

Eediot Jedi
Dec 25, 2007

This is where I begin to speculate what being a
man of my word costs me

Atlas Hugged posted:

Would they be willing to swap armies for a couple of games? You play their meta army they play yours?

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Eediot Jedi posted:

Would they be willing to swap armies for a couple of games? You play their meta army they play yours?

Maybe, but I suspect he'd be possessive and would simply again encourage me to take the time to learn the army's strategies like he did. He's working on painting his Good armies, but he's also bought every option for them as well whereas I basically just have a pile of goblins.

Virtual Russian posted:

OK yeah that can be rough, I most often play against my brother, he beats me 3/4 of the time. That is just enough that I can believe I could win any game, and it isn't frustrating because of it. We did spice things up sometimes by building each other's lists. It can be fun to try to build the worst possible list and then make them fight.

It's karma for me I guess. I used to destroy my buddy's Chaos army with my Blood Angels during 3rd Edition when we were in high school. I don't think he ever won a game. Fortunately we don't exclusively play MESBG and when we play Deadzone or Flames of War (he writes both lists as I've made it clear I will not be buying into this game as he's the WW2 guy, not me) I stand an even chance of winning. It's just that we've spent so much money on MESBG that I almost feel guilty not wanting to play it. This puts me in the wrong headspace for a game for a week before the game itself.

Jack B Nimble
Dec 25, 2007

Soiled Meat

Professor Shark posted:

I found out that I have a small budget ($100cad) that I can use for my Killteam Club. I’d like to buy small teams and paint them for student use- what would be the best way to use that amount of money for as many/ the best squads as possible? It doesn’t carry over, so I can’t save for a couple years and do $200.

One option is to buy a pack of these and customize them up into the various human factions:

https://www.perry-miniatures.com/product/vlw80-afghan-tribesmen/

https://youtube.com/watch?v=J7ceFBe9FGw&feature=share8

Jack B Nimble fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Jun 14, 2023

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe

Annointed posted:

Getting Shot off the board with the Hierotek's Search and Retrieve alongside them having tanky units that can revive with a ton of wounds.

I don't have guaranteed and confident answers because I'm a newbie. And I don't have any play experience with Eldar. But my brother took up Necrons as we've started KT, and I've seen battle reports of both teams. Try and take out the support bots first. They're perma conceal, so a little hard to shoot, but they splatter like bugs in melee. Your ninja shade runner dude could even get a little lucky and cut one down on the move. With the support bots dead they lose access to a reanimate per turn and/or are wasting their reanimates on support bots instead of heavy guys.

It looks like your Eldar have a lot of power weapons (and that pistolero guy who shoots point blank). Try melee generally because despite your lower wound count I think they lose more power in melee than you do. One crit and one hit from one of your power weapons, which isn't a tall ask with Lethal 5, and you're killing a 10 HP Necron while they need two crits on their bayonets to kill an 8 HP Eldar.

I hope someone else can help because strategy talk is always good.

Super Waffle
Sep 25, 2007

I'm a hermaphrodite and my parents (40K nerds) named me Slaanesh, THANKS MOM

Arglebargle III posted:

Did the heavy weapons platform do well? All the advice on the internet says not to bother taking it.

It was the platform that sniped off my plasma gunner turn one, but again I was heavily disadvantaged with the board layout so your mileage may vary. The 4+ invuln save equip he gave it was annoying tho.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Noboyz Squad almost done. I had a blast, but I think I may need a palate cleanser before starting my Gretchin!

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Hey goons, question about Kill-Team squad building in regards to grenades.

If my Intercessor Kill-Team has a Gunner with a Frag/Krak Auxiliary Grenade Launcher is it alright if I have an Assault Intercessor Grenadier with Frag and Krak as well?

Can anyone else in the team be equipped with Frag or Krak Grenades?

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

That’s how I’ve played it

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

What confuses me is that in the Balance Dataslate 2023 it says:

quote:

• You can only select each equipment with the Indirect special rule (e.g. dynamite, krak grenade, fusion grenade) once per battle. If a friendly operative already equipped with such equipment is selected for deployment (e.g. ASSAULT
GRENADIER PATHFINDER), this counts as your selection.

So if I already have an operative (Intercessor Gunner) with an Auxiliary Grenade Launcher w/ F&K why am I allowed another operative (the Assault Intercessor Grenadier) armed with Frag and Krak?

And why am I allowed to equip another with either Frag or Krak if those two are already on the team?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, I'm just trying to wrap my mind around this.

edit: Ok I just read on Goonhammer that having the Grenadier locks me out of buying any grenades for equipment. But I'm still allowed 1 Gunner and 1 Grenadier?

Double edit: Ok, wow cool I can take both but one of each. Neat.

AndyElusive fucked around with this message at 01:06 on Jun 17, 2023

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

X-posting

quote:

Tiny Vostroyans! In addition to Ultramarines and Word Bearers I'm working on this army. Well, mostly just the infantry, who are replacing my older vostroyans I made from French Imperial Guards. These guys are going to take forever, and I won't start painting them until I have 1000pts or marines and bearers. It could be quite a while to get them done, I want 4 companies, each company is 12 stands plus a command.

While not 100% accurate to the GW vostroyans, what I enjoy the most is that I think I captured the Blanchitsu color palette quite well. The only cool tone in there is the plasma. I hope that helps sell them as vostroyan, because the model itself isn't. That hat I sculpted on is doing a lot of heavy lifting.

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

That's gonna look great on the table.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

Hey goons, question about Kill-Team squad building in regards to grenades.

If my Intercessor Kill-Team has a Gunner with a Frag/Krak Auxiliary Grenade Launcher is it alright if I have an Assault Intercessor Grenadier with Frag and Krak as well?

Can anyone else in the team be equipped with Frag or Krak Grenades?

grenade launchers aren't grenades, because they don't have indirect. they're just normal guns.

however, if an operative has any grenades as part of his kit, you cannot buy more as equipment if you bring that operative along.

so if you have the assault intercessor grenadier (and you should), you can't buy frag or krak grenades. the gunner is not part of this at any point.

moths
Aug 25, 2004

I would also still appreciate some danger.

If you've got access to a 3D printer, you might want to check out these SciFi Hussars being Kickstarter'd right now...

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

moths posted:

If you've got access to a 3D printer, you might want to check out these SciFi Hussars being Kickstarter'd right now...

Welp, pledged that one. Honestly though, while those look great, I already have the infantry I need. I will print those commissars for sure.

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
So this Critical Ops / TacOps card upgrade pack I'm seeing...

(1) it introduces new rules that only apply to Critical Operations, meaning the missions with player-placed terrain from the Core Book, and including as examples of new rules that you can get 16 VP from mission objectives

and

(2) it also revises the TacOps cards in ways that apply to *all* missions played, including the missions with fixed terrain from my Octarius book

Right? To be clearer, what part(s) of the card upgrade pack apply universally to all games of Kill Team?

Bad Decision Dino
Aug 3, 2010

We'll invade Russia.
For some more Middle-Earth content, I too played some games this weekend.

We played 600 points , with my Rivendell facing off against the Depths of Moria Legendary Legion. My opponent brought the Balrog, a goblin captain, the drums and decent heap of goblins, while I brought Elrond, some Rivendell knights, Cirdan and a elven captain with a decent helping elven warriors.
For our first game we played 'To The Death!', which is a combat heavy scenario. Looking at the objectives and the interaction with my opponents Legendary Legion rules, I needed to beat the Balrog up some to have a chance to win.

I kept my elves back to take advantage of my shooting, and managed to put a wound into the Balrog while my opponent closed the distance. My opponent moved towards my flanks to avoid having to fight over the barricade in the middle. Cirdan cast all of his support spells on free Will.

As my opponent committed the Balrog to my right flank, I redeployed Elrond and the knights over to counter, leaving the captain and some elves to hold the left.

The Balrog charged into my right flank but got trapped by a countercharge led by Elrond. With Elrond calling Heroic Strike and using Hadhafang and supported by Cirdan casting Enchanted Blades, the Balrog went down after a few turns.

With my opponent unable to break through my rearguard on the left flank, and the right convincingly won by me, we decided to call it and play a second game.

For our second game, we played 'Seize the Prize', which involves retrieving an objective from the center for some points and moving it off the opponents board edge for some more.

The objective meant I had to move up as fast as I could, but my opponent spent the only two Might in his army and won a big priority to Heroic March up and get there first. With the Balrog holding the objective, there was no choice but to fight him again.

Thankfully, his right flank had been out of range of his Heroic March, which allowed me to surround the Balrog again. However, Elrond fluffed his Heroic Strike, allowing the Balrog win the combat and Rend the Lord of Rivendell. Using all of his Fate, and some rerolls granted by Vilya, Elrond managed to survive.
Over the next few turns, the situation turned out similar to the first game. With the Balrog slain, the objective passed to a knight of Rivendell, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever picked up the objective and rode off into sunset.

Adding insult to injurt, Elrond rode into the center of his remaining line and cast Wrath of Bruinen, knocking most of his goblins to the dirt and killing several.
We called it here with another win for Rivendell.

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

SuperKlaus posted:

So this Critical Ops / TacOps card upgrade pack I'm seeing...

(1) it introduces new rules that only apply to Critical Operations, meaning the missions with player-placed terrain from the Core Book, and including as examples of new rules that you can get 16 VP from mission objectives

and

(2) it also revises the TacOps cards in ways that apply to *all* missions played, including the missions with fixed terrain from my Octarius book

Right? To be clearer, what part(s) of the card upgrade pack apply universally to all games of Kill Team?

2? You are making this seem way more complicated than it is. Apply everything that the crit ops upgrade pack does to the game of kill team.

Everyone who isn't playing narrative games (and some who are, like me) uses the new tacos and new rules (literally, the only new rule is 16 VP from mission objectives for 24 max VP + 2 VP for having a painted team) from crit ops.

Don't over think it. Unless you're playing a narrative campaign, and then you'll have to over think what new tac ops replace the old tac ops for the purpose of your campaign spec op.

:shrug:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Crosspostin:

Professor Shark posted:

Finally getting around to uploading Ork Noboyz:

Pictures made me realize I forgot to do another round of Whites, I'll have to finish that up before spraying them with varnish!

After I finish up the leftover stuff I’ll have to get a group shot- this was a really fun project!

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Finished up my voidsman with rotor cannon- the cannon I was originally going to use looked too wimpy, so I overcompensated and had to build an exo-harness so he could lug the thing.
Before:

After:

AndyElusive
Jan 7, 2007

Played Kill-Team this Saturday and I gotta say, it's a pretty goddamn fun game.

I see literally no reason to play my Deathwatch as actual Deathwatch Veterans though since Intercessors seem so loving stacked.

Maybe for the amount of plasma you can take? Because goddamn, plasma is strong! One Veteran Guardsman popped an Intercessor Sgt with a single fully charged blast. He went from full health to zero in a single shot and it didn't blow up in the Vets face. He later shot an Assault Intercessor and chunked his life enough that he got downed by a lasgun shot a turning point later. AP2 is no joke!

Atlas Hugged
Mar 12, 2007

Put your arms around me,
I love you all

Bad Decision Dino posted:

For some more Middle-Earth content, I too played some games this weekend.

We played 600 points , with my Rivendell facing off against the Depths of Moria Legendary Legion. My opponent brought the Balrog, a goblin captain, the drums and decent heap of goblins, while I brought Elrond, some Rivendell knights, Cirdan and a elven captain with a decent helping elven warriors.
For our first game we played 'To The Death!', which is a combat heavy scenario. Looking at the objectives and the interaction with my opponents Legendary Legion rules, I needed to beat the Balrog up some to have a chance to win.

I kept my elves back to take advantage of my shooting, and managed to put a wound into the Balrog while my opponent closed the distance. My opponent moved towards my flanks to avoid having to fight over the barricade in the middle. Cirdan cast all of his support spells on free Will.

As my opponent committed the Balrog to my right flank, I redeployed Elrond and the knights over to counter, leaving the captain and some elves to hold the left.

The Balrog charged into my right flank but got trapped by a countercharge led by Elrond. With Elrond calling Heroic Strike and using Hadhafang and supported by Cirdan casting Enchanted Blades, the Balrog went down after a few turns.

With my opponent unable to break through my rearguard on the left flank, and the right convincingly won by me, we decided to call it and play a second game.

For our second game, we played 'Seize the Prize', which involves retrieving an objective from the center for some points and moving it off the opponents board edge for some more.

The objective meant I had to move up as fast as I could, but my opponent spent the only two Might in his army and won a big priority to Heroic March up and get there first. With the Balrog holding the objective, there was no choice but to fight him again.

Thankfully, his right flank had been out of range of his Heroic March, which allowed me to surround the Balrog again. However, Elrond fluffed his Heroic Strike, allowing the Balrog win the combat and Rend the Lord of Rivendell. Using all of his Fate, and some rerolls granted by Vilya, Elrond managed to survive.
Over the next few turns, the situation turned out similar to the first game. With the Balrog slain, the objective passed to a knight of Rivendell, who had this one chance to destroy evil forever picked up the objective and rode off into sunset.

Adding insult to injurt, Elrond rode into the center of his remaining line and cast Wrath of Bruinen, knocking most of his goblins to the dirt and killing several.
We called it here with another win for Rivendell.

Excellent stuff. I need to get my Balrog into play. I've had it sitting on a shelf for years now.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

AndyElusive posted:

I see literally no reason to play my Deathwatch as actual Deathwatch Veterans though since Intercessors seem so loving stacked.

Maybe for the amount of plasma you can take? Because goddamn, plasma is strong! One Veteran Guardsman popped an Intercessor Sgt with a single fully charged blast. He went from full health to zero in a single shot and it didn't blow up in the Vets face. He later shot an Assault Intercessor and chunked his life enough that he got downed by a lasgun shot a turning point later. AP2 is no joke!

they are the best compendium marine team by a lot. the game is named after them, after all. it's hard to argue with three plasma, a frag cannon/missile launcher, and four guys with real-deal melee. they were the go-to before marines had bespoke teams (although some people also played loyalists as legionaries, lol)

Legit Businessman
Sep 2, 2007

AndyElusive posted:

Plasma is love. Plasma is life.

As a VG player, if I am getting 3 or more plasma shots a game, I am very confident in my chances at winning. (me and my friends are very bad at kt, admittedly)

SuperKlaus
Oct 20, 2005

Fun Shoe
Likewise I figure the best thing Battle Sisters teams have going for them is bringing two meltas and a combi-plasma with a heavy bolter on top.

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011
arcos are terrifying murder missiles, especially on the extremis turn. i've only seen sisters played once, though, so idk much about them

!Klams
Dec 25, 2005

Squid Squad
When do data slates for kill team come out? Seems to be quarterly? Are we due one this month, or is it a bit more sporadic than that?

Arglebargle III
Feb 21, 2006

What's the extremis turn?

Lumpy
Apr 26, 2002

La! La! La! Laaaa!

College Slice

Arglebargle III posted:

Not much, what's extremis turn with you?

Cease to Hope
Dec 12, 2011

Arglebargle III posted:

they have a once-per-game strat ploy called extremis something something that supercharges the arco-flagellants.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vulpes Vulpes
Apr 28, 2013

"...for you, it is all over...!"
Rogue Trader kill team finished!