Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: weg, Toxic Mental)

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

And they still don't care what the actual Ukrainians think.

In the years leading up to the current invasion, they did all they could to promote the narrative of a Ukraine divided between west and southeast, Ukrainian and Russian speakers, pro-Western and pro-Russian politicians, etc. Now that the war is actually here, these divisions haven't materialized at all. Instead, nearly all Ukrainians have rallied around the flag and supported their country during a time of crisis. It turns out that the vast majority of Ukrainian Russian speakers have absolutely no desire to be 'liberated' by Putin, and that's even more true after a year of civilian casualties inflicted by the Russians (disproportionately in the southeast of the country).

This has left tankies and their ilk with no choice but to present the conflict as nothing but a proxy war between NATO and Russia, completely ignoring the desires of the Ukrainian population. This is easily countered by simply pointing out that the vast majority of Ukrainians wants nothing more than for the Russians to gently caress off, and that Russia is engaged in an imperialist war of conquest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

In the years leading up to the current invasion, they did all they could to promote the narrative of a Ukraine divided between west and southeast, Ukrainian and Russian speakers, pro-Western and pro-Russian politicians, etc. Now that the war is actually here, these divisions haven't materialized at all. Instead, nearly all Ukrainians have rallied around the flag and supported their country during a time of crisis. It turns out that the vast majority of Ukrainian Russian speakers have absolutely no desire to be 'liberated' by Putin, and that's even more true after a year of civilian casualties inflicted by the Russians (disproportionately in the southeast of the country).

This has left tankies and their ilk with no choice but to present the conflict as nothing but a proxy war between NATO and Russia, completely ignoring the desires of the Ukrainian population. This is easily countered by simply pointing out that the vast majority of Ukrainians wants nothing more than for the Russians to gently caress off, and that Russia is engaged in an imperialist war of conquest.

But if you try to tell them that the DPR and LPR were shams and the people there never wanted to be independent they start screeching like howler monkeys, whatabouting at the speed of light. I've been probed on this site for doing this:

quote:

This is easily countered by simply pointing out that the vast majority of Ukrainians wants nothing more than for the Russians to gently caress off, and that Russia is engaged in an imperialist war of conquest.

lol. Tankies are hopeless, just completely moonbatted

Dwesa
Jul 19, 2016

Maybe I'll go where I can see stars

How long before those flagpoles come down and flags spontaneously burst in flames like a good Potemkin flagpoles they are.

Dwesa fucked around with this message at 17:58 on Jun 17, 2023

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006
On June 16th, about 120 soldiers, with some South African journalists who were supposed to accompany the President of South Africa during his visit to Ukraine, were detained at the airport in Poland. On board their plane, twelve containers full of weapons were found.

quote:

Dozens of their own special forces were supposed to arrive in Kyiv with the president of the South African Republic for security and mass media but this plane was forced to get stuck in Poland, causing a scandal. According to Sowetanlive, in addition to the delegation itself, Cyril Ramaphosa's personal security team with weapons and equipment was supposed to arrive in Kyiv separately by plane.

The crew and media which were meant to take another flight to Rzeszów airport, to drop off an advance team and some media who were expected to join Ramaphosa on the Kyiv leg of the trip.

"Problems" arose on their way to Europe – the flight was flagged in Mediterranean waters after it failed to get clearance to fly over Italian airspace. The plane flew in circles about six times before resuming its route to Warsaw.

At Warsaw Airport, it turned out that the Polish side demanded certain permits for the 12 containers of weapons and equipment and insisted on seeing their originals, which were not brought on board. Then confusion arose regarding which plane should transport everyone to Rzeszów.

The media was informed there were "issues" with the plane that was meant to transport them to Rzeszów as the "chartered flight had not arrived." After waiting an hour, the media was informed Ramaphosa had departed in his Nkwazi jet to Rzeszów to make his way to Kyiv, Ukraine. Members of the special forces were still in the plane when Ramaphosa started his arduous journey to Kyiv.

According to Presidential Protection Services head Maj-Gen Wally Rhood, Ramaphosa's life was on Thursday "put in jeopardy" after highly trained members of his protection team meant to provide critical security to the president in Kyiv, Ukraine, remained stuck in the plane in Poland due to aviation regulations and bureaucracy.

He has accused the Polish government of "deliberately sabotaging" Ramaphosa's peace initiative after a SAA chartered plane ferrying about 120 special force members and journalists was detained on Thursday.

As it is known, on June 16, presidents of South Africa, Zambia, Senegal, Comoros, the Prime Minister of Egypt, and the Minister of Foreign Affairs of Uganda arrived in Kyiv on a visit.

https://www.eurointegration.com.ua/eng/news/2023/06/16/7163829/

Nice trolling from poland, do it more duda!

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Bit rude to take my money without giving me so much as a warning innit - Pootin, maybe

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

But if you try to tell them that the DPR and LPR were shams and the people there never wanted to be independent they start screeching like howler monkeys, whatabouting at the speed of light. I've been probed on this site for doing this:

The Donbas is a bit more complex, because by all accounts most people there really did feel alienated by the 2014 Euromaidan government. At the same time, you're right that there's no real indication that the majority ever wanted independence or to be annexed by Russia. At most, they wanted autonomy within the framework of a federal Ukraine. There's a reason they had to import Russians like Strelkov to run things.

Pookah
Aug 21, 2008

🪶Caw🪶

mobby_6kl posted:

Yeah it is kind of rude when you think about it that way

Yeah, I get that it's pretty trivial in comparison with all the other poo poo Russia has done/is doing, but it just seems so... pointlessly chaotic?
You get a sham peacemaking group made up of many of your long-term, I won't say "allies" because that seems too friendly, but countries which are willing to work with you, and when they are in the middle of playing out their role, you bomb them?

Also Dwesa and The_Franz thank you for the super-speedy primers :)

GEEKABALL
May 30, 2011

Throw out your hands!!
Stick out your tush!!
Hands on your hips
Give them a push!!
Fun Shoe

Disco Pope posted:

I hope this aimless rant is still going for hours.

"...and another thing, Radiohead shouldn't have stopped playing Creep. I missed my last bus waiting for them to play it as an encore but it was some oonce oonce chav poo poo from Kid A"

Hey buddy, we’re not scaremongering
This is really happening.

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

The Donbas is a bit more complex, because by all accounts most people there really did feel alienated by the 2014 Euromaidan government. At the same time, you're right that there's no real indication that the majority ever wanted independence or to be annexed by Russia. At most, they wanted autonomy within the framework of a federal Ukraine. There's a reason they had to import Russians like Strelkov to run things.

You're right that it is a simplification, but a fuller discussion would probably go better in D&D so the distillation of a few hundred years of sociocultural exchange and migration in the Donbas comes down to "some wanted independence, most didn't. Some wanted to be part of Russia, most didn't."

You have political entities such as the Ukrainian People's Republic, the Donetsk-Krivoy Rog Soviet Republic, and the Ukrainian SSR that all competed within the Bolshevik-Menshevik power struggle. This is where the first discussions of separate Donbas polities popped up in the chaos of the 1917 revolution. Eventually Bolshevism won out and the Ukrainian SSR was incorporated and the idea of a separate or autonomized Donbas was rejected entirely until the 2014 so-called referendums on independence.

In a Feb 2014 poll, 33% of Donetsk oblast residents and 24% of Luhansk oblast residents wanted to join with Russia. A poll in March 20124 found 59% of Donbas residents wanted a Federalized system, as you noted. The problem with polls is tankies ignore them because they utilize polls as political weapons and just assume everyone else does too and that all polls are worthless and only used to demonstrate what you're talking about whether or not they're actually real. You can't argue with a position stance that has "there is no single truth" as one of its founding tenets.

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jun 17, 2023

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

Crossposting from D&D:

NYT piece arguing that the Nova Kakhovka dam was likely destroyed by an explosive charge in a maintenance passageway. Only Russians had access to the passageway and it would have been virtually impossible for Ukraine to destroy the dam from outside, especially undetected. An accidental collapse, while not impossible, is described as unlikely at best.

quote:

The dam was visibly scarred by fighting in the months before the breach. Ukrainian strikes had damaged one part of the roadway over the dam, and retreating Russian troops later blew up another. Last month, satellite images showed water flowing uncontrolled over some of the gates.

This has led to suggestions that the dam may have merely fallen victim to the accumulated damage, which Russia has seized on to deny responsibility.

But multiple lines of evidence reviewed by The New York Times, from original engineering plans to interviews with engineers who study dam failures, support a different explanation: that the collapse of the dam was no accident. The catastrophic failure of its underlying concrete foundation was very unlikely to occur on its own.

Given the satellite and seismic detections of explosions in the area, by far the most likely cause of the collapse was an explosive charge placed in the maintenance passageway, or gallery, that runs through the concrete heart of the structure, according to two American engineers, an expert in explosives and a Ukrainian engineer with extensive experience with the dam’s operations.

quote:

Engineers cautioned that only a full examination of the dam after the water drains from the reservoir can determine the precise sequence of events leading to the destruction. Erosion from water cascading through the gates could have led to a failure if the dam were poorly designed, or the concrete was substandard, but engineers called that unlikely.

Ihor Strelets, an engineer who served as the deputy head of water resources for the Dnipro River from 2005 until 2018, said that as a Cold War construction project, the dam’s foundation was designed to withstand almost any kind of external attack. Mr. Strelets said he, too, had concluded that an explosion within the gallery destroyed part of the concrete structure, and that other sections then were torn away by the force of the water.

“I do not want my theory to be correct,” Mr. Strelets said. A large explosion in the gallery might mean the total loss of the dam. “But that is the only explanation,” he said.

quote:

The seismic signals were picked up on two sensors, one in Romania and one in Ukraine, and occurred at 2:35 a.m. and 2:54 a.m. Ukraine time, said Ben Dando, a seismologist at Norsar, a Norwegian organization that specializes in seismology and seismic monitoring. The signals were both consistent with an explosion, Dr. Dando said — and not, say, the collapse of the dam on its own.

He said that the network could determine the time of an explosion to within a couple of seconds, but that the location of the blasts was less certain. For example, Norsar could locate the 2:54 a.m. signal to have originated within a zone 20 or 30 kilometers across that included the dam.

A specific time stamp for the infrared signal was not available, but a senior U.S. military official said that it was picked up shortly before the dam collapsed.

A senior American military official said that the United States had ruled out an external attack on the dam, like a missile, bomb or some other projectile, and now assesses that the explosion came from one or more charges set inside it, most likely by Russian operatives.

quote:

Gregory B. Baecher, an engineering professor at the University of Maryland and a member of the National Academy of Engineers, also said the scale of the breach indicated that the underlying concrete barrier had failed, suggesting that charges had been set deep in the structure.

“If they put explosives in the gallery, that would explain a lot,” Professor Baecher said. A large explosion there, he said, “would just rip up all the concrete structure.”

Nick Glumac, an engineering professor and explosives expert at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, said the size of the necessary charge could vary widely depending on the exact way in which the explosives were set and the precise objective.

“It’s worth remembering that you don’t have to pulverize the dam section, just break it enough such that the water pressure is enough to tear it away,” Professor Glumac said.

Still, Professor Glumac said that based on diagrams of the dam and the latest imagery of the destroyed foundation, “It’s hard for me to see how anything other than an internal explosion in the passageway could account for the damage.” He added, “That’s a massive amount of concrete to move.”

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2023/06/16/world/europe/ukraine-kakhovka-dam-collapse.html

Dr. Quarex
Apr 18, 2003

I'M A BIG DORK WHO POSTS TOO MUCH ABOUT CONVENTIONS LOOK AT THIS

TOVA TOVA TOVA

Pookah posted:

I know nothing about the ties between Russia and the African states represented by this delegation, but does it not seem like an intentional humiliation of them by Putin, to attack Kyiv while they are there? It left them having to either pretend it didn't happen, or come up with some incredible excuse for why it was fine and also somehow NATO's fault?
Once you decide maybe a fascist is not such a bad guy you somehow start defending every vile action as a consequence of this decision

appropriatemetaphor
Jan 26, 2006

shocked pikachu that the Russians really did blow the dam

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

I think lotharingian separatists blew up the dam

Samovar
Jun 4, 2011

When I want to relax, I read an essay by Engels. When I want something more serious, I read Corto Maltese.
Göterdammerung

Phlegmish
Jul 2, 2011

HonorableTB posted:

You're right that it is a simplification, but a fuller discussion would probably go better in D&D so the distillation of a few hundred years of sociocultural exchange and migration in the Donbas comes down to "some wanted independence, most didn't. Some wanted to be part of Russia, most didn't."

You have political entities such as the Ukrainian People's Republic, the Donetsk-Krivoy Rog Soviet Republic, and the Ukrainian SSR that all competed within the Bolshevik-Menshevik power struggle. This is where the first discussions of separate Donbas polities popped up in the chaos of the 1917 revolution. Eventually Bolshevism won out and the Ukrainian SSR was incorporated and the idea of a separate or autonomized Donbas was rejected entirely until the 2014 so-called referendums on independence.

In a Feb 2014 poll, 33% of Donetsk oblast residents and 24% of Luhansk oblast residents wanted to join with Russia. A poll in March 20124 found 59% of Donbas residents wanted a Federalized system, as you noted. The problem with polls is tankies ignore them because they utilize polls as political weapons and just assume everyone else does too and that all polls are worthless and only used to demonstrate what you're talking about whether or not they're actually real. You can't argue with a position stance that has "there is no single truth" as one of its founding tenets.

I can agree with everything you said here.

One thing I find funny is that, between surgically removing two of the most pro-Russian and Russian-speaking regions from Ukraine, and then attempting to invade the rest of the country (terrorizing the civilian population in the process), Russia has seemingly done everything in its power to ensure that Ukrainians will forever be pro-Western and Ukrainian-speaking. Great job from geopolitical mastermind Putin :thumbsup:

Killer robot
Sep 6, 2010

I was having the most wonderful dream. I think you were in it!
Pillbug

HonorableTB posted:

The thing that pisses me off about tankies the most is the blatant concern trolling. None of them want peace, they just want Ukraine to roll over and take it. They're just like chuds in how they weaponize language and feelings to get what they want and in any decent world it wouldn't work but normal people hear tankies going "war bad", don't know what they represent and go "hmm yes war is bad, peace should happen" and suddenly if you suggest that maybe Ukraine should not just die out, suddenly you're the bloodthirsty warmonger. And they still don't care what the actual Ukrainians think.

If you pay attention you'll see that there's a lot of overlap with those who endlessly complain that liberals will lose to fascists because they're too cowardly to lie, cheat, and steal in order to achieve power. They openly admire the way that words don't have meaning to the far right, so it's not surprising if they imitate it. For example by simultaneously explaining that the liberals are allied with the fascists.

numptyboy
Sep 6, 2004
somewhat pleasant

Shaman Tank Spec posted:

No, it specifically does not work.

The issue has been debated and researched by academics for decades and the consensus is that you can't terror bomb a country into surrendering, barring things like "well we literally have a new sci-fi weapon that can destroy an entire city in the blink of an eye". You may make the ordinary people who have to endure the terror bombings sick and tired of it and want an end to it, but historically that hasn't made the actual leaders who decide these things give a poo poo. Or you can instead just galvanize the people into resisting you to the last man, woman and child.

Of course academics have also debated and discussed the ACTUAL reasons for terror bombing over the decade, and the consensus is "spite" and "revenge". Even during World War II the fire bombing of German cities was carried out with a heavy veneer of "we suffered under the Blitz / Nazi heel for years, now it's your turn". And that's why Russia is targeting Ukrainian civilians as well. They don't think it's going to win them the war, they just want to hurt the people who had the nerve to resist them.

Im going to assume you mean dresden specifically.
Spite and revenge are not the consensus(they are in some circles - i think you can guess which).
https://www.airandspaceforces.com/article/1004dresden/
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dehousing
A lot of people forget that the Allied boming raids would specifically drop leaflets in advance to warn civilian.
The request to bomb Dresden had come from the soviets, who were all too happy to carry on nazi propaganda myths in the post war period even when they had been happy for the assistance at the time.
The only reason why Nazi Germany had not burned every civilian they could target during the blitz, is that the luftwaffe was a poo poo show run by a fat drug addict and was ineffective. Bomber command and later the US took lessons learned from their mistakes(and from the Nazis) and applied some very hard calculations on how to keep an air campaign going and get results.

We are now not in the 1940s at the end of a brutal and exhauting 5 year world war, europe has been at peace for the most part of 70 years now.

Russia is now lobbing missiles at ukrainian civilians with the express purpose of terror, as they calculated this poo poo so badly, that they have nothing left to do other than this impotent poo poo. They just need to go home.

beer_war
Mar 10, 2005

war bad is the new pro-life

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1670108693721935875
never my fault lmao

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

Phlegmish posted:

I can agree with everything you said here.

One thing I find funny is that, between surgically removing two of the most pro-Russian and Russian-speaking regions from Ukraine, and then attempting to invade the rest of the country (terrorizing the civilian population in the process), Russia has seemingly done everything in its power to ensure that Ukrainians will forever be pro-Western and Ukrainian-speaking. Great job from geopolitical mastermind Putin :thumbsup:

I made this a long time ago but it remains entirely relevant now

every single thing monke hates and fears the most is happening, entirely by his own hand. It's half a foot away from being a literal children's fable about the dangers of hubris

- strengthened ukraine into a unified people and forged them an even stronger sense of identity
- drove ukraine directly into the arms of nato
- did the same with finland and sweden
- destruction of much of the modern Russian military
- loss of a frozen conflict
- disintegration of the CSTO (kinda lurching along in zombie mode atm but ignoring armenia's invocation was the death stroke for it)
- solidification of NATO's sense of purpose where previously there were a lot of feelings about whether or not NATO was obsolete or not
- divorce of the EU from russian energy dependence
- might even lose transnistria at this rate, if Moldova accepts zelenskyy's offer to clear em out

in conclusion, putin's not just a big piece of poo poo, he's a stupid piece of poo poo too that destroyed his own 30+ year legacy in 18 months, if he'd dropped dead on Feb 21, 2022 he would very likely gone into the history books as one of Russia's greatest leaders. instead, lol and lmao

HonorableTB fucked around with this message at 20:49 on Jun 17, 2023

Fabulous Knight
Nov 11, 2011
Well, sure, all of that is true, but surely bombing Kyiv just a few more times will set things right.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Fabulous Knight posted:

Well, sure, all of that is true, but surely bombing Kyiv just a few more times will set things right.

That's made the stupid gently caress even worse off, because now everyone knows that Patriots can shoot down his unstoppable hypersonic incels.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

zone posted:

That's made the stupid gently caress even worse off, because now everyone knows that Patriots can shoot down his unstoppable hypersonic incels.

hell of an autocorrect

zone
Dec 6, 2016

Since when did the Flintstones become a belligerent party in this war?

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

cope-blestones

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

zone posted:

lmfao anyone within 50 meters of that thing is going to get destroyed in a hail of pebble shrapnel if an ERA brick goes off (assuming the ERA is there and not just eggcartons)

DiomedesGodshill
Feb 21, 2009

zone posted:

:stare:

kru
Oct 5, 2003

HonorableTB posted:

lmfao anyone within 50 meters of that thing is going to get destroyed in a hail of pebble shrapnel if an ERA brick goes off (assuming the ERA is there and not just eggcartons)

Cause of death: face became pebble-dashed

HKR
Jan 13, 2006

there is no universe where duke nukem would not be a trans ally

zone posted:

The only reason I can think of for this particular cope cage is that the gunners kept getting hit by infantry fire, which say a lot about the armor, or lack there of on those tanks

its all nice on rice
Nov 12, 2006

Sweet, Salty Goodness.

Buglord

zone posted:

Prepping the tank to be a lovely water feature in a Ukrainian farmer's pond.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

golden bubble posted:

https://twitter.com/UAWeapons/status/1666441413200846849

Technically, an unarmed police vehicle. Xi Jinping is still a piece of poo poo for daring to allow this.

Putin is a real piece of poo poo. Xi Jinping is a quart of diarrhea. You know that yellow glistening kind that breastfed infants poop by the pint.

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Stones are hard so will deflect apdfs rounds and stop them hitting well, and the (weighty) stones being scattered and smashed will waste a huge amount of kinetic energy. It also spaces out the detonation of HEAT rounds, and I suspect the mass of the stones will mean two-stage heat rounds won't be as effective - They rely on the first explosion pre-detonating the tanks ERA and busting it's spaced slat armour, and the stones won't move as much due to their mass.

Like it's still dogshit, but that's at least going to marginally more effective than the cope of random tree trunks, bits of scrap or nets that's been fitted previously.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
russia used a rock

Coquito Ergo Sum
Feb 9, 2021

HKR posted:

The only reason I can think of for this particular cope cage is that the gunners kept getting hit by infantry fire, which say a lot about the armor, or lack there of on those tanks

In WW2, soldiers of every nation tried to come up with solutions to add extra armor to their vehicles in the form of slapping spare tracks, logs, sandbags, etc.. Most of the measures didn't really work, and added extra strain onto the powertrains. Some nations like US and Germany allowed the practice if it gave the crews more confidence.

George Patton specifically hated the practice and there are pictures of him admonishing crews for putting sandbags on their tanks. He did approve of programs that welded bits of salvaged armor onto tanks, as these applique armor bits were supposedly tested and showed that they provided adequate extra protection. German units used bits of skirt and extra armor to counter anti-tank rifles. These became parts of official upgrade packages and were used up until the end of the war. Soviet units had their famous "bedspring" screens that were designed to counter early HEAT rounds, but I never looked into how effective those were.

I can't talk too specifically about my credentials, but I'll say that modern anti-tank rounds are not stupid enough to be deterred by measures like this.

EDIT: It's worth mentioning that the practice continues to this day. American units in Iraq specifically came up with proactive (extra firepower) and reactive measures (lining their vehicles with salvaged materials) to compensate for their vehicles having inadequate protection. Famously, Phillipine soldiers also nailed wood to their vehicles for use against guerillas. But something like this will not deter a modern chemical or kinetic penetrator beyond something like old RPG-7 or western AT-series rockets.

Coquito Ergo Sum fucked around with this message at 22:58 on Jun 17, 2023

zone
Dec 6, 2016

https://twitter.com/Flash_news_ua/status/1670168734806298627
no comment.

https://twitter.com/NOELreports/status/1670135688098922497
"We never refused negotiations, as long as Ukraine hands over all the territory we invaded and more to us." gently caress off baldy.

tango alpha delta
Sep 9, 2011

Ask me about my wealthy lifestyle and passive income! I love bragging about my wealth to my lessers! My opinions are more valid because I have more money than you! Stealing the fruits of the labor of the working class is okay, so long as you don't do it using crypto. More money = better than!

zone posted:

goddamn

lol

Tai
Mar 8, 2006
Still seeing very little of russian footage owning ukraine despite the 160(?) tanks lost now. Usually people back up these claims with evidence...

HonorableTB
Dec 22, 2006

zone posted:

Ukraine War: stoppable hypersonic incels

Drone_Fragger
May 9, 2007

Tai posted:

Still seeing very little of russian footage owning ukraine despite the 160(?) tanks lost now. Usually people back up these claims with evidence...

comrade that is the talk of the decadent west, wanting "proof" or "evidence" of things that are plainly the case. Very much sounds like sort of thing that nato spies would be spreading about glorious russia, jealous of our success. FSB will attend your house tonight for emergency window inspection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

As long as Ukraine lays down all arms and turns all air defense off we will negotiate without haste