Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Hulk is only green because it was easier to keep the colour consistent during early printing.
https://www.mentalfloss.com/article...20later%20said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT

Handicapper's got an easy job there.

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

I think it's good that they make six-armed people compete in separate Olympics, it'd be unfair otherwise.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

davidspackage posted:

I think it's good that they make six-armed people compete in separate Olympics, it'd be unfair otherwise.

I say let the six armed people play in the normal one. Good to remind all those smug olympians in the real world you cant always get what you want.

I mean unless you have six arms I guess.

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

FlapYoJacks posted:

He should have fought the ticket.

He should have shot the sheriff, but not the deputy

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

Kafouille posted:

"Oh le con" meaning "I'm/he's a loving idiot"

I'm getting this inked

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

dr_rat posted:

Honestly I'd assume that's the main reason they bothered with the deck as otherwise I'm pretty sure they'd be liable for... something?

Pretty sure most places don't let you sell places with doors to nowhere randomly about.

Back when we bought our house, we looked at one just like that. It used to have a deck, but the owners removed it because it was probably falling apart, which would lower the resale value, and it was going to be up to the new owners to replace it after taking posession.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
with all the fuckin and suckin the athletes get down to in the athletes village having 6 hands would make you very popular

nexous
Jan 14, 2003

I just want to be pure

dr_rat posted:

I say let the six armed people play in the normal one. Good to remind all those smug olympians in the real world you cant always get what you want.

I mean unless you have six arms I guess.

We need two Olympics. Original boring poo poo and all gender/hormone/suplllement/implant/acme rocket boosted poo poo.

We’ve already passed what should be physically possible in a ton of competitions, let’s see what we can really do

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

nexous posted:

We need two Olympics. Original boring poo poo and all gender/hormone/suplllement/implant/acme rocket boosted poo poo.

We’ve already passed what should be physically possible in a ton of competitions, let’s see what we can really do

:hmmyes:

Agree 100%. Olympics is boring, and were well behind in the people turning themselves into mutant freaks part of our dystopian cyberpunk future so this would be a real two birds with one stone thing.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

nexous posted:

This is what my inner sociopathic libertarian would love to see for the NFL. Get rid of all restrictions on drugs, surgical enhancements, genetic engineering, cyborg augmentations, whatever else. The world is yours. Funnel all of that professional sports money into the biosciences equivalent of the space race. Yes, it would be catastrophic and life-ruining for the players, but think of all the cool secondary benefits that we would get as a society. Gimme WH40k Space Marines tearing each other limb from limb on the field so that when little Jenny loses both her legs to a drunk driver, she only misses a couple days of school while she gets new cybernetic replacements grafted on.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAdG-iTilWU

`Nemesis
Dec 30, 2000

railroad graffiti

Takes No Damage posted:

Yep, if you're going to sleep it off in your car you throw your keys underneath your vehicle for that very technicality :eng101:

e:
Not speaking from experience or anything, don't get the wrong idea! At the time I was driving a pickup so I just put everything in my front pockets and lay down in the 'bed' :coal:

or in the trunk, and acab

if you're smart enough to sleep it off, the pigs should leave you alone.

Wasabi the J
Jan 23, 2008

MOM WAS RIGHT
Mandate that the Olympics have a regular joe from the stands in the field just trying to do their best

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

mobby_6kl posted:

What's a good use for an Eames lounge chair?

I used to have a friend who used their Bowflex for this very purpose, those things make great drying lines.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

Wasabi the J posted:

Mandate that the Olympics have a regular joe from the stands in the field just trying to do their best

There some infamous skier that tricked her way into the Olympics half pipe event and literally all she did was ski down it with no tricks. The sport was furious.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

Cartoon Man posted:

There some infamous skier that tricked her way into the Olympics half pipe event and literally all she did was ski down it with no tricks. The sport was furious.

A true champion.

Wingnut Ninja
Jan 11, 2003

Mostly Harmless

Cartoon Man posted:

I think I remember that, didn't she qualify because she basically min-maxed qualifying events with minimal or no competition? Like the sports equivalent of extreme coupon clipping.

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

What about Eddie the Eagle?

rydiafan
Mar 17, 2009

McGavin posted:

What about Eddie the Eagle?

Or how about Eric the Eel?

https://fansided.com/2021/07/19/eric-moussambani-slowest-olympic-swimmer/

We Got Us A Bread
Jul 23, 2007

Cartoon Man posted:

https://www.npr.org/sections/thetorch/2018/02/20/587356461/how-an-average-american-skier-managed-to-scheme-her-way-into-the-olympics

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Wasabi the J posted:

Ah the good 'ol days:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4AhABManTw

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Pigsfeet on Rye posted:

He should have shot the sheriff, but not the deputy

He has to swear it’s in self defense.

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010
What about Spain sending non-disabled athletes to compete in Paralympics?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_at_the_Paralympic_Games#Basketball_controversy

McGavin
Sep 18, 2012

Wouldn't it be possible to just pick the wrong answer on an intellectual disability test?

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?
Racing skeletons is the spookiest event

AndreTheGiantBoned
Oct 28, 2010

McGavin posted:

Wouldn't it be possible to just pick the wrong answer on an intellectual disability test?

Yes, I think actually that is what they did. They "played dumb".

spincube
Jan 31, 2006

I spent :10bux: so I could say that I finally figured out what this god damned cube is doing. Get well Lowtax.
Grimey Drawer
He's not intellectually disabled enough for the competition! Get that man an account and get him posting in GBS, pronto!

The General
Mar 4, 2007

AndreTheGiantBoned posted:

What about Spain sending non-disabled athletes to compete in Paralympics?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_at_the_Paralympic_Games#Basketball_controversy

I laugh everytime I think about this. Just goddamn lol, a national embarrassment.

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost

Scratch Monkey posted:

Racing skeletons is the spookiest event

for sure, no bones about it

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Today's cursed came to me surprisingly:

Dumb Sex-Parrot
Dec 25, 2020

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
Demon Turf looks promising

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Big tiddy, labia, questionable, hentai, defcon, tentacles, futanari, shoigu,

E: and ahooga

Cacafuego
Jul 22, 2007

Karate Bastard posted:

E: and ahooga

Is this the sound an old-timey car horn would make, or is it some other horny anime otaku stuff?

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

Courtesy of the Horrible Food thread:

Whooping Crabs posted:

who wants some candy

Pigsfeet on Rye
Oct 22, 2008

I'm meat on the hoof

By popular demand posted:

Courtesy of the Horrible Food thread:

“Land O’ Quakes”- brand chocolate morsels

Oddhair
Mar 21, 2004

When I lived in Colorado Springs in the '80s there were lots of houses built with deck doors that were boarded over and it was up to you how kickin' rad you wanted to get with your deck.

No pics but the horrors the office colleagues do with the espresso machine... drip-ground coffee in the portafilter, half full, with maybe a smidge of espresso and oh, hey, also run the water until it goes clear! De gustibus non disputandum and all but it's seriously gross and "Well, I just like it that way!" is doing all the lifting it's capable of. I'm 100% the coffee I make is better than whatever it is they're doing but just can't be arsed to argue with them.

Fumble
Sep 4, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 13 days!

By popular demand posted:

Today's cursed came to me surprisingly:

Defcon being 2006 is a real loving curse.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

https://i.imgur.com/jrQBD5r_lq.mp4