Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fuctifino
Jun 11, 2001

Jel Shaker posted:

i could easily see the whole thing soon turning into a “russia did it” conspiracy by liberals as well as the right if that’s the way things are being construed

Just for the record, I think it's more to do with money laundering and self gain rather than any geopolitical motives. A lot of people have become hugely wealthy recently providing 'financial services' for <points at everyone> and rigging the economy to make a fortune gambling on it. I think our government is/was compromised by every agency around the world, keen to launder via London and the offshore colonies.

But yeah, this could very easily spin into a Russia did it smokescreen

e: LOL that the partygate video has force the right wing press to throw everything they can as a smokescreen
https://twitter.com/Telegraph/status/1670217268830130176

lmao

fuctifino fucked around with this message at 11:24 on Jun 18, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa
Excuse me... but how is someone named 'Malin Bouge' and is not a fictional character in a very heavy handed political satire?

kecske
Feb 28, 2011

it's round, like always

Guto Bebb Malin Bogue is a star wars name

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Nenonen posted:

Excuse me... but how is someone named 'Malin Bouge' and is not a fictional character in a very heavy handed political satire?

The home secretary is literally named after a dallas character, everything is dumber than dogshit

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
Obviously they’re all guilty as sin, but at this point I’m more curious about the person who clearly spent the whole of lockdown building up a collection of incriminating photos and videos with the intent of doling them out out one by one. Who is it and what for?

No one in the press seems very interested in questioning why this stuff keeps appearing.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Nenonen posted:

I'm more concerned with how they're not a Baz Luhrmann movie.

forkboy84
Jun 13, 2012

Corgis love bread. And Puro

kecske posted:

Excited to see who feigns offence this time

smellmycheese
Feb 1, 2016

A reminder that this Tory twat, who has now finally resigned , initially claimed this was “dandruff”

Aphex-
Jan 29, 2006

Dinosaur Gum

kecske posted:

Bogue One

Nettle Soup
Jan 30, 2010

Oh, and Jones was there too.

kecske posted:

dragon ball, I think.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

mossyfisk posted:

How middle class do you have to be to care what hand someone holds a fork in?
Working class and upper class do it the 'traditional' way (with the main difference the number of vestigial forklets off to the side), middle class uses sporks and other weird poo poo they got on kickstarter. Same as U and non-U English.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
When Michael loving Gove comes out to APOLOGIZE for the video antics, they know they are hosed beyond belief

Edit:

From https://www.gov.uk/government/publi...ber-2020-report
Just over 400 died of covid on 14th Dec 2020.
So 33 an hour.
Must have lasted 2-3 hours, so 100 people died alone while they danced and laughed.
loving scum.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 13:24 on Jun 18, 2023

Catzilla
May 12, 2003

"Untie the queen"

smellmycheese posted:

A reminder that this Tory twat, who has now finally resigned , initially claimed this was “dandruff”

gently caress me, they really do have so much contempt for us and think we’re stupid. The worst part is the press won’t even call them out on this bullshit.

big scary monsters
Sep 2, 2011

-~Skullwave~-

Guavanaut posted:

Working class and upper class do it the 'traditional' way (with the main difference the number of vestigial forklets off to the side), middle class uses sporks and other weird poo poo they got on kickstarter. Same as U and non-U English.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Brutus and the sea people are coming back for us :cthulhu:

https://twitter.com/US_Stormwatch/status/1670174792841052161

Gambrinus
Mar 1, 2005

Jippa posted:

Flick nooo.

FFS. Next thing will be her off out of JJ72 has a habit of torturing puppies or something.

a pipe smoking dog
Jan 25, 2010

"haha, dogs can't smoke!"

My god so many blue checks. Amazing how many of them are so eager to reject global warming they are suggesting that the sun has moved or got hotter.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
The sun having moved seems like something we could have determined with a couple of sticks and a piece of string since about 200 BCE. Weird that all of the observatories missed it and only the dumbest people in the room noticed.

Maybe it fell off of the firmament, I hope it doesn't land on us.

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
https://twitter.com/EliotJacobson/status/1668271214882615298/photo/1
https://twitter.com/EliotJacobson/status/1669663416993316865/photo/1

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

kecske posted:

Malin is a common girls name in swedish. Malin from Saltkråkan is known to all here for instance, the hot mom character. And recipient of some of the worlds first dick pics by snail mail.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

>Seems to have peaked
>Absolutely zero plateau shown

Pablo Bluth
Sep 7, 2007

I've made a huge mistake.
Technically speaking, there is a local maxima...

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

Peaked.. for now

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
Peaked in the sense that glinner uses it, it's going to keep getting worse.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Bobby Deluxe
May 9, 2004

Alright, how are they going to gently caress this up?

https://twitter.com/Ed_Miliband/status/1670408633442549760?t=yeEjmzIoiCaiLPCR2IrWow&s=19

Red Ed seems pleased which is a good sign at least.

winegums
Dec 21, 2012

Bobby Deluxe posted:

https://twitter.com/Ed_Miliband/status/1670408633442549760?t=yeEjmzIoiCaiLPCR2IrWow&s=19

Massive public investment then privatisation?

DesperateDan
Dec 10, 2005

Where's my cow?

Is that my cow?

No it isn't, but it still tramples my bloody lavender.

Bobby Deluxe posted:

it's not an energy company, they won't provide services or provide a competitor to private firms

it's an energy "investment" company, which will gently caress taxpayer money off into offshore bank accounts

Nuclear Spoon
Aug 18, 2010

I want to cry out
but I don’t scream and I don’t shout
And I feel so proud
to be alive
2 weeks later: we decided it was more financially sensible to subcontract it to G4S

cat botherer
Jan 6, 2022

I am interested in most phases of data processing.

smellmycheese posted:

That's a much more disturbing and weird explanation than "it's coke."

Jel Shaker
Apr 19, 2003

lol so we did learn some lessons from covid after all

The Wicked ZOGA
Jan 27, 2022
Probation
Can't post for 6 days!

cat botherer posted:

That's a much more disturbing and weird explanation than "it's coke."

Why wouldn't you just say it's flour. It's still horseshit, but less obviously so, and it's significantly less gross. What's wrong with this dude

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.
I would like to clarify that in a recent photo of me, the white powder that people are claiming is coke is actually dog cum which I have dried in my cum-drying room and then finely ground into a powder and sprinkled on my side table.

So please stop making allegations.

Diet Crack
Jan 15, 2001

who racks their dandruff?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

Bobby Deluxe posted:

They did this before, their proposal is a national investment company that will not actually sell energy to people.

It's just subsidies to existing private infrastructure using language like "seize" without actually seizing anything.

Hallucinogenic Toreador
Nov 21, 2000

Whoooooahh I'd be
Nothin' without you
Baaaaaa-by

OwlFancier posted:

They did this before, their proposal is a national investment company that will not actually sell energy to people.

It's just subsidies to existing private infrastructure using language like "seize" without actually seizing anything.

Don't forget all the new directorships and other cushy jobs to hand out to their friends and families!

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Even if they started an actual factual public energy company wouldn’t they be bound by the same generator licensing bullshit that lets them rip us off forces the poor innocent existing companies to have to charge the highest price possible regardless of how cheap the original generating method was

Z the IVth
Jan 28, 2009

The trouble with your "expendable machines"
Fun Shoe

History Comes Inside! posted:

Even if they started an actual factual public energy company wouldn’t they be bound by the same generator licensing bullshit that lets them rip us off forces the poor innocent existing companies to have to charge the highest price possible regardless of how cheap the original generating method was

Parliament can just pass a law making it so.

And if they really wanted to they could just have energy company execs fall out of windows until everyone agrees that a nationalised energy company is an excellent idea.

But they don't you see.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal
I have never been more tempted to remove a notice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bel Shazar
Sep 14, 2012

Guavanaut posted:

I have never been more tempted to remove a notice.

That's a threat, right? They are going to jump whoever shows up at the caravan on the car park, right?