Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Dumb weed question-

Does weed ever look like this on its own or is something else going on here?

I知 admittedly very out of date with my weed knowledge but the guy who sent me that tends to fall for just about any bullshit so I知 skeptical about anything he sends me. Part of me thinks someone rolled his buds in sugar and charged more.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Snowy posted:

Dumb weed question-

Does weed ever look like this on its own or is something else going on here?

I知 admittedly very out of date with my weed knowledge but the guy who sent me that tends to fall for just about any bullshit so I知 skeptical about anything he sends me. Part of me thinks someone rolled his buds in sugar and charged more.

What the gently caress js that

Samuel L. Hacksaw
Mar 26, 2007

Never Stop Posting
Those are powdered donut holes my dude.

Crimson Harvest
Jul 14, 2004

I'm a GENERAL, not some opera floozy!
thats a moon rock with thca powder as a topping

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Disgusting.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

yeah that'll never look like that naturally; best case scenario is that they're moon rocks like Crimson said (usually nug of flower dipped in hash oil, then covered in kief or thca powder), but given you've said he's pretty naive it could just be flower rolled in powdered sugar

E: given the clumpy residue on the jar I'd hazard it's sugar lol

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Wtf lol

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Send me one, I値l lick it for science. If I stop posting, it痴 either I知 dead or having a religious experience

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
if it's just incredibly moldy it'll probably still get you high regardless

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

Mozi posted:

if it's just incredibly moldy it'll probably still get you high regardless

You will know because it will smell like old woman's perfume

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
once found a years old eighth in a jacket pocket it was dry as poo poo but still got weeded

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Many years back I smoked some weed my dad had stashed away and most likely forgot, I wouldn稚 be surprised if it had been from the 70s. I got my hands on it around 89, and tried it a few times when I was desperate. It didn稚 really do much but was better than nothing, those were dark days in my life with weed.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
Man at that point there definitely has to be some chemical breakdown, not just being dried the gently caress out

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
AFAIK THC is the plant's response to UV sunlight / breaks down in UV. If there's no light, and the weed is physically intact... it could be ok? :shrug:

EDIT

I wanna say they found traces of cannabis w/ THC in Egyptian tombs. Here is a totally legit source, Dragon Cannabis :rolleyes: I have more questions than answers because (again AFAIK) weed in Eurasia wasn't potent enough to smoke to get high and thats why they invented kief and hash. Supposedly weed in North America is way more potent so you could get high smoking wild cannabis, which revolutionized the European getting-high game. #weedhistory

Vampire Panties fucked around with this message at 22:00 on Jun 18, 2023

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

I am totally llit tonight. Bud had some tripppppy poo poo in it. Got me seeing dem;ons but like, not scary demons, just like lovely couch hogging room mate demons.

Fuckin rad colurs thou

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

its fine, I'm not actually falling i'm already lying down

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

I never did stoned in my career

Shania Twain
Aug 25, 2008

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

What the gently caress js that

https://youtu.be/0lyDg8__49k

TheKingslayer
Sep 3, 2008

Lemon kush is very good. Did a double feature of Big Trouble In Little China and Wayne's World on it and it was great.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

jambo moonrocks we get down, I get higher than everybody. Super stance: Play the fucker out

ReelBigLizard
Feb 27, 2003

Fallen Rib

TheKingslayer posted:

Lemon kush is very good. Did a double feature of Big Trouble In Little China and Wayne's World on it and it was great.

I've just had some Strawberry Glue and it's also good movie weed IMO.

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Wildtortilla posted:

New king gizz is real good.

gently caress yes, it finally dropped. I've got today off and i need to try my oil infusion for potency. I know exactly what my day is gonna be like

Carth Dookie
Jan 28, 2013

Is this actually interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6kA1_-FhnAQ

or am I just high as fuk?

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Carth Dookie posted:

:yeah:

Earwicker
Jan 6, 2003

Wildtortilla posted:

New king gizz is real good.

yes. bit of a downer due to its many thematic references to the imminent toxic death of the planet we live on and all that, but its got a lot of great riffs

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

I'm the loving gila

sigher
Apr 22, 2008

My guiding Moonlight...

Carth Dookie posted:

It's interesting as hell.

Also kinda sad something can be this grindy.

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008

Spaghett posted:

I'm the loving gila

me too

feast on the blood of the feckless, and all that

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Hey Weed thread. I am a dummy and want to know how bad I messed up. I had my annual pee test this morning for my ADHD meds, and also needed some bloodwork done. I had my bottle of "novelty" pee in my pocket, and everything was going smoothly until I went in the bathroom. They combined the pee test with a Testosterone test, and I'm not sure how that's going to play out. I panicked and dropped a tiny bit of real pee into the fake pee, just hoping not to zero everything out and have to redo this? How bad have I messed up?

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
lol

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
You're already dead

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG
As long as it tastes the same it should be fine

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

LifeSunDeath posted:

You're already dead

I knew it. But thanks for the confirmation.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
Just reached out to my contact at the DEA and they are already on their way :( sorry dude

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer
FYI I pissed positive for pot on every single one of my screenings for my ADHD meds, to the point that my PCP would announce I was positive for both, knowing I was gonna ask and say "nice"

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 40 hours!
im gonna grind up some weed and yopu o get hungry

bitch

Gaylor Moon
Apr 6, 2005

Gender? I hardly know'er
mmm that first hit after work

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free
I had a day today with no meetings, no pings, no emails. I had a great 1:1 with my boss yesterday, good meetings yesterday, etc. So I am refusing to stress out and instead am getting baked, being bad at cs:go and streaming mythbusters to my friends

Spaghett
May 2, 2007

Spooked ya...

Beast Pussy posted:

Hey Weed thread. I am a dummy and want to know how bad I messed up. I had my annual pee test this morning for my ADHD meds, and also needed some bloodwork done. I had my bottle of "novelty" pee in my pocket, and everything was going smoothly until I went in the bathroom. They combined the pee test with a Testosterone test, and I'm not sure how that's going to play out. I panicked and dropped a tiny bit of real pee into the fake pee, just hoping not to zero everything out and have to redo this? How bad have I messed up?

Where the gently caress do you have to do this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Spaghett posted:

Where the gently caress do you have to do this?

They probably want to make sure there's ADHD meds in their urine so the doc know OP isn't selling them.

Using fake piss is rather counterproductive in that situation.