Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

prangent

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brawnfire
Jul 13, 2004

🎧Listen to Cylindricule!🎵
https://linktr.ee/Cylindricule

A Luigi board?

dobbymoodge
Mar 8, 2005

Brognant, when me and the boys get a little mpreg

e: I very rarely post but I'm especially proud of this one, hoping maybe a future employer digs this up during screening

BonHair
Apr 28, 2007

As a nailbiter, this is the main reason I always carry a guitar pick (actually 3 for different tasks). Just a lil tip.

mystes
May 31, 2006

ugh

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Pregananant.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Adam Ant wait what are we doing again

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Gravitas Shortfall posted:

🪇 🌶️ ¡Prrrregánte! 🌶️ 🪇

Scholtz
Aug 24, 2007

Zorchin' some Flemoids

freeedr posted:

I have a school paper from my second child many years ago in elementary school that says “Make a list of people you admire” and she just listed me right at the top and drew a picture of us together with me super exaggeratedly tall and stooping down to hold her hand. One of my most valuable possessions for sure.

Don't let your first child forget this, ever

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem
Gregnant

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

It's going to be so great when we're all in the home and just yelling nonsensical meme references at each other all day.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

OwlFancier posted:

It's going to be so great when we're all in the home and just yelling nonsensical meme references at each other all day.

Oldies station playing "I like to watch" and "Interior crocodile alligator".

Gravitas Shortfall
Jul 17, 2007

Utility is seven-eighths Proximity.

If a wimmen has... starch masks...

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
With child.

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

if you cut your nails so short that you can't open a keyring or untie a shoelace, you are cutting your nails too short. leave like a millimeter.

BonHair posted:

As a nailbiter, this is the main reason I always carry a guitar pick (actually 3 for different tasks). Just a lil tip.

i bit my nails all the time as a kid, but when i started doing a lot of work in machine shops etc and getting black crud under my nails i realized how gross the practice actually is. try that?

OwlFancier
Aug 22, 2013

The trick is to get grit under your nails so biting them hurts.

RickRogers
Jun 21, 2020

Woh, is that a thing I like??
Crunchy yet satisfying

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.

Sagebrush posted:

if you cut your nails so short that you can't open a keyring or untie a shoelace, you are cutting your nails too short. leave like a millimeter.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

The shorter you cut your nails the longer it’ll be before you have to do it again. Go for as short as possible

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

It is super gross to cut them right down to the point where they come off the nail bed and it also feels bad and weird. You gotta leave a little.

Tree Bucket
Apr 1, 2016

R.I.P.idura leucophrys

Armitag3 posted:

The shorter you cut your nails the longer it’ll be before you have to do it again. Go for as short as possible

I recommend removing everything beyond the third knuckle. It's just common sense.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Mainwaring
Jun 22, 2007

Disco is not dead! Disco is LIFE!

"Municipal punch"

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
I bet we get more names for it as it becomes a more limited resource. No reason to hide it rn

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat

OwlFancier posted:

The trick is to get grit under your nails so biting them hurts.

Be scratching that butt crack

PizzaProwler
Nov 4, 2009

Or you can see me at The Riviera. Tuesday nights.
Pillowfights with Dominican mothers.
remember your ABC's

(A)lways
(B)e
s(C)ratching that butt crack

monkeytennis
Apr 26, 2007

Toilet Rascal

Adam’s ale
Council pop

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

Mainwaring posted:

"Municipal punch"

In Dutch, 'Gemeentepils' (municipal pilsner) is slang for tapwater.

I Am Crake
Mar 31, 2010

There is so much beautiful in the world if you look around. You are only looking at the dirt under your feet, Jimmy. It's not good for you.
Also, sort of in reverse, we call beer “spa yellow”. Referring to Spa (a brand of bottled water) blue or red (flat or sparkling).

Elviscat
Jan 1, 2008

Well don't you know I'm caught in a trap?

Grassy Knowles posted:

I bet we get more names for it as it becomes a more limited resource. No reason to hide it rn

Um, the polar ice caps are melting, which means we'll have MORE water in the future, not less.

Idiot.

This is a joke please don't try to explain climate change to me.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

Sagebrush posted:

It is super gross to cut them right down to the point where they come off the nail bed and it also feels bad and weird. You gotta leave a little.

When I was in Boy Scouts we visited a navy base and ate in their cafeteria. The sailors sitting next to us had their nails cut so short it seemed like they were halfway back on the nail beds, just these freaky little short nails.

I can’t remember how to tie any fancy knots but the image of those disgusting nails will never leave me.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Elviscat posted:

This is a joke please don't try to explain climate change to me.

Imagine four balls on the edge of an ice cube.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Sagebrush posted:

That's some always wash your rice/never put your cast-iron skillet in the dishwasher/don't wash your rear end nerd goober poo poo.

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

If your nails are long enough you can scrape your bunghole clean with them and then just shake off the anal detritus.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

Glue the three seashells to your fingernails.

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

3D Megadoodoo posted:

That's some always wash your rice/never put your cast-iron skillet in the dishwasher/don't wash your rear end nerd goober poo poo.

There was a tweet shared here recently where a guy said something along the lines of “Isn’t it frustrating when your chair smells like poo poo after you use it a few times” and then people of course started dogpiling on him and then one reply was like “you guys can pretend but we all know he’s right” and that guy got dogpiled too. It was mind-boggling.

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

3D Megadoodoo posted:

One of these things is not like the others :thunk:

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Huh. I keep my nails short so that I can play guitar, otherwise they get in the way of fretting notes...

BonHair posted:

:aaaaa: motherFUCKER!

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Hyperlynx posted:

Huh. I keep my nails short so that I can play guitar, otherwise they get in the way of fretting notes...

:aaaaa: motherFUCKER!

I can’t fret my banjo cleanly unless my nails have been trimmed as short as comfortably possible in the last three days

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004