Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grendels Dad
Mar 5, 2011

Popular culture has passed you by.

freeedr posted:

What’s that on your head, little guy?

This ant likes playing with fire.

That's not a tiger, little ant. You get a B+ for trying, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

zedprime
Jun 9, 2007

yospos

3D Megadoodoo posted:

Are you saying I'm not 100% correct?
Yes, you're missing an entire category of vegetables cooked in lard.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/GW46WsT.mp4

Railing Kill
Nov 14, 2008

You are the first crack in the sheer face of god. From you it will spread.

This one has all the slow burn of a classic western. Holy poo poo I'm dying.

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.
I know this might be a unique and controversial view to hold on the internet but I loving love cats, man

HBomb
Sep 26, 2004

All aboard.

More cinematic tension than the bar scene in Inglourious Bastards.

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Smarter than the average orange idiot.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Butterfly Valley posted:

I know this might be a unique and controversial view to hold on the internet but I loving love cats, man

the dude abides

Philippe
Aug 9, 2013

(she/her)

SAY YOHO posted:

Smarter than the average orange idiot.

It was good turn on the brain cell that day.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/6QmYvGb.mp4

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club
My mom would do poo poo like that when she was on meth :(

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

credburn posted:

My mom would do poo poo like that when she was on meth :(

Sorry to hear it

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

Is the joke that she doesn't have paint?

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

DeadlyMuffin posted:

Is the joke that she doesn't have paint?

She's trying to paint over the shadow.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Trying to paint over a shadow.

DeadlyMuffin
Jul 3, 2007

Relyssa posted:

She's trying to paint over the shadow.

:aaaaa:

Judge Schnoopy
Nov 2, 2005

dont even TRY it, pal
She's trying to paint

Over a shadow

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Should have fetched a flashlight.

Cyrano4747
Sep 25, 2006

Yes, I know I'm old, get off my fucking lawn so I can yell at these clouds.

This is fake as hell. Not only does she not have any paint in a pan etc as others have pointed out, but at one point she over-rolls onto the unpainted wall and doesn't leave a mark.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

Cyrano4747 posted:

This is fake as hell. Not only does she not have any paint in a pan etc as others have pointed out, but at one point she over-rolls onto the unpainted wall and doesn't leave a mark.

Also of course it’s a skinny blonde white woman. These wacky things never happen to slamwhales.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Bum the Sad posted:

Also of course it’s a skinny blonde white woman. These wacky things never happen to slamwhales.

:chloe:

RabbitWizard
Oct 21, 2008

Muldoon

Bum the Sad posted:

I heard there are people out there who insult fat people just because. Like, totally unprovoked, it may even be enough that someone gets reminded they exist and they have to utter a derogatory term. Can you believe it? Sad. And maybe that's why they upload way less videos.

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

I really thought he was permabanned.

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

Cyrano4747 posted:

It certainly is a shame that fake things can't still be funny.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Judge Schnoopy posted:

She's trying to paint

Over a shadow

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrYQW9GLNbU

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Relyssa posted:

Posts espousing this opinion totally baffle my brain. The whole comedy of the situation hinges upon the voyeurism of seeing someone's brain fart. If it's fake, its as effective a joke as someone saying "wouldn't it be funny if I painted over a shadow thinking it was a dark spot ha ha ha"

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
You mean, like a joke?

kazil
Jul 24, 2005

Derpmph trial star reporter!

I doubt that man from Nantucket was seriously that well endowed. I can't enjoy this limerick at all

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

If it were a hilarious joke by itself then they wouldn't need to pretend it was a candid shot.

Azathoth
Apr 3, 2001

I regret to inform all of you that what the standup comedian said happened to them last week may not have actually occurred.

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
I don't think it's too much to ask that it looks plausible during a passing glance. This is so lazy it's funnier as a "spot the errors" game than it is for the attempted joke. The room is completely pristine, there's no paint on the roller, and she's dressed completely inappropriately. If they just shoved a bucket of paint in the frame and she threw on a dirty t-shirt you wouldn't have reason to question it. A minimum of effort for my funny pictures, please.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.
You can tell it's funny because what was happening needed to be explained in both this and the Schad thread.

Bum the Sad
Aug 25, 2002
Hell Gem

RabbitWizard posted:

I heard there are people out there who insult fat people just because. Like, totally unprovoked, it may even be enough that someone gets reminded they exist and they have to utter a derogatory term. Can you believe it? Sad. And maybe that's why they upload way less videos.

Well yeah. Crippling addiction is depressing. I don’t wanna see people uploading videos of themselves covered in track marks with fentanyl syringes in their arms.

Addicts aren’t “bad” people but it’s depressing.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

kazil posted:

I doubt that man from Nantucket was seriously that well endowed. I can't enjoy this limerick at all

He has really long lips.

Amoeba102
Jan 22, 2010

Imagine having to acknowledge the opinion of a Man city supporter is correct. What has the world come to.

credburn
Jun 22, 2016
President, Founder of the Brent Spiner Fan Club

Bum the Sad posted:

slamwhales.

Come on.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

That's a name I haven't heard in a long time

djssniper
Jan 10, 2003

Relyssa posted:

Shame, I thought 'Dumb blonde' jokes weren't funny any more, maybe it's me, no, it's the fakers that are wrong

MisterOblivious
Mar 17, 2010

by sebmojo

Bloody Hedgehog posted:

Sir, I'll have you know that Pooplunch is a fine brand, a drat FINE brand. They have been selling quality merchandise since their founding back in 2 days ago, and come hell or high water, will continue to serve up the finest merchandise until they day they go out of business which is 3 days from now when they will be de-incorporated and rebranded as Popelunch as to avoid having to deal with the rumors of peoples eyelids melting off.

There's a Chinese brake manufacturer the racers of Lemons love: Dickass.

Team Dickass coverage starts around 7 minutes in
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41vkbmvI10U

The chant caught on
https://youtu.be/nrJQTBuwPO8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/i1Fw1rS.mp4