Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
As I recall SPR had done this kind of thing before she got permabanned - in mid 2021. I also went and looked through her rap sheet.

She was a nasty piece of poo poo and I can't understand the outpouring of sympathy for her.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

'Rust looking at you here buddy' gets me everytime. Glad SPR is doing well in a posting-free world but man, what a loving dumbass lol

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

there's a lot you can't understand, valko

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Kchama posted:

We shouldn't forget Mia Wasikowska independently figuring out SPR's deal without even the tools to confirm it and giving her the Koala March AV right before jeff exposed her.

This too. Sagas and Legends threads ftw

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

thanks Valko

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Valko posted:

As I recall SPR had done this kind of thing before she got permabanned - in mid 2021. I also went and looked through her rap sheet.

She was a nasty piece of poo poo and I can't understand the outpouring of sympathy for her.

I like her and dislike you, simple as

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
Shout out to the brave heroes who keep getting probated in the Diablo 4 thread for trolling the insane haters in that thread. Not sure why the video games subforum wants to cater to people who post in threads about games they hate but they deserve eternal suffering.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Valko posted:

It's called compassion and empathy when you feel bad for even people you don't particularly like suffering.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Valko posted:

you sure you wanna open this door..?

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Lol for the way spr was revealed to be self-owning

Anti-lol for the peripheral damage caused towards this website's trans community

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

What SPR did sucked a whole hell of a lot and I'm glad she got banned for it, but that is a separate matter from her posting prior to it coming out, which was generally fine. When she was nasty it was towards people who deserved it, like Rust.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

RyokoTK posted:

Shout out to the brave heroes who keep getting probated in the Diablo 4 thread for trolling the insane haters in that thread. Not sure why the video games subforum wants to cater to people who post in threads about games they hate but they deserve eternal suffering.

"I've been running this same dungeon on a loop using an exploit that shaves 12 seconds off the timer for 96 hours like the youtube man said and I'm not having fun blizzard has hosed us again"

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Buschmaki posted:

I like her and dislike you, simple as

The Kins
Oct 2, 2004

Fajita Queen posted:

It's the funniest thing Jeff or really any member of forums administration has ever done imo
The funniest thing any member of forums administration has ever intentionally done, I think you meant to say.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

TheSwizzler posted:

"I've been running this same dungeon on a loop using an exploit that shaves 12 seconds off the timer for 96 hours like the youtube man said and I'm not having fun blizzard has hosed us again"

Listen it's very simple, I want the game to be the exact same as the tenth year of support of Diablo 3, which was catering to only my specific kind of brain worms where I get the dopamine pings every 4 seconds and I don't ever die.

Arivia
Mar 17, 2011

RyokoTK posted:

Listen it's very simple, I want the game to be the exact same as the tenth year of support of Diablo 3, which was catering to only my specific kind of brain worms where I get the dopamine pings every 4 seconds and I don't ever die.

Since we seemed to set up an embassy here: have you tried path of exile?

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Arivia posted:

Have you tried LSD PoE my dawg

Valko
Sep 18, 2015
If you want that style of game without all the online bullshit, just play Grim Dawn.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

Arivia posted:

oh I was making fun of the thread, sorry, I'm enjoying D4 quite a bit.

Valko posted:

If you want that style of game without all the online bullshit, just play Grim Dawn.

also a very good video game

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

I like poe but to get the most out of it you really gotta play in a fresh league and have a lot of free time to spare and things just haven't lined up for that

Valko posted:

this is correct as well

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Arivia posted:

This is cruel. Don't do this to someone else. Turn back before it's too late.

Psycho Landlord
Oct 10, 2012

What are you gonna do, dance with me?

Valko posted:

go to hell

RyokoTK posted:

But Games is different now!

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

D4 thread be all "the SPLC has declared "people who make fun of my terrible posts" an active hate group"

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder

Valko posted:

stop posting in here

Douche Wolf 89
Dec 9, 2010

🍉🐺8️⃣9️⃣

Valko posted:

the one snipe that SHOULD be apologized for

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

valko man nobody is asking you to post this stuff

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
SPR had friends, and was a whole rear end person, with both pros and cons. If you were nice to her, you'd see a different side then if you were an asshat. What she did was reprehensible, but you can still like her and not want to see her suffer. We don't know if she bought avatars for anyone other than herself, (though I try not to think about the fact I haven't gotten one since then,) and liking someone a lot of times is about your memories with a person, rather then your feelings for them right at their lowest.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
People do incredibly stupid poo poo, this site is a testament to a full breadth of stupidity, from the tippiest tops, to the bottomiest bottoms (shutup!) and learning to forgive and wanting the best for people is a fundamental part of being human.

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Better to be a whole rear end person than to he a half rear end person, pappy used to say

Tenkaris
Feb 10, 2006

I would really prefer if you would be quiet.
Unless you are a person killed by the police (or maybe just some guy in the subway apparently) in the USA, you are not defined by your worst moment.

Sally
Jan 9, 2007

Don't post Small Dash!

Boba Pearl posted:

SPR had friends, and was a whole rear end person, with both pros and cons. If you were nice to her, you'd see a different side then if you were an asshat. What she did was reprehensible, but you can still like her and not want to see her suffer. We don't know if she bought avatars for anyone other than herself, (though I try not to think about the fact I haven't gotten one since then,) and liking someone a lot of times is about your memories with a person, rather then your feelings for them right at their lowest.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

Valko were you not just recently talking a bunch of smack about this thread in public as bullies or kiwifarms adjacent or something along those lines then asking people here to forget it because you were "having a weird/bad time"?

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

unfortunately that post is less than a month old and thus out of scope for Sagas discussion

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

TheSwizzler posted:

Valko were you not just recently talking a bunch of smack about this thread in public as bullies or kiwifarms adjacent or something along those lines then asking people here to forget it because you were "having a weird/bad time"?

i did not know this legend, but i'm trying to be a better person, and so will only lol.

lol

lmao

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
SPR said some really heinous poo poo to me once but under her previous name (Crane Fist) and was hyper aggro toward everybody at the time but seemed to chill out a bit later. It's a previous life afaic, hope she is okay even if she fell victim to the green eyed monster that is forums power tripping

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
Didn't know that Valko was talking smack in public about this thread.... troubling

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
LMAO@ Guy Mann buying ads linking to his gassed thread promoting his podcast.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

What spr did was hosed up and dumb as poo poo but she was also extremely funny

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012

haha what posted:

giving the negative attention guy more attention ftw

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

Frank Frank posted:

LMAO@ Guy Mann buying ads linking to his gassed thread promoting his podcast.

He is truly one of the most shameless and pathetic people we've had here lol