Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Clip-On Fedora
Feb 20, 2011

https://twitter.com/NitroSpidey/status/1670111941879013380?cxt=HHwWiICx7cz9tq0uAAAA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

lol they bet all of dc on ezra miller

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Bro Dad posted:

I wonder how Grant Gustin feels about all this

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

probably not as bad as the guy who got crispin glovered into the movie

https://twitter.com/Bit_Loud/status/1670231570119028737

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

posting on the kubrick page

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry

Bro Dad posted:

is that good or bad

Oglethorpe
Aug 8, 2005

i say swears online posted:

posting on the kubrick page

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

the animation in the new beavis and butthead is good

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

It's not bad but the Titmouse npcs don't fit the Mike Judge style. I remember the 2012 revival looking better, like King of the Hill almost.

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

The new season of Black Mirror is actually surprisingly good.

Demon 79, in particular, has one of the best fight scenes in modern cinema at around 40m into it.

uber_stoat
Jan 21, 2001

Pillbug
new Righteous Gemstones out now, hail Satan.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

Bro Dad posted:

Finally, Zack Snyder is free.

Pepe Silvia Browne
Jan 1, 2007

uber_stoat posted:

new Righteous Gemstones out now, hail Satan.

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

it's funny how the characters in mean streets are every kind of racist, against black people, asians, epileptics, etc but freak out over the word "mook"

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FFT posted:

Demon 79, in particular, has one of the best fight scenes in modern cinema at around 40m into it.

no

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

salma hayek is great in black mirror

i wasn't expecting the ep to be that funny

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?

FFT posted:

I doubt that was the best fight scene I've watched this month

stringless
Dec 28, 2005

keyboard ⌨️​ :clint: cowboy

look i don't want to spoil it but i enjoyed it very much. Demon 79 was a great closer.

not a huge fan of the supernatural elements in this season because that was never the point of Black Mirror, the show named after cell phones and monitors with their screens powered down, but it's certainly the best season of Netflix Black Mirror

stringless has issued a correction as of 06:42 on Jun 19, 2023

grate deceiver
Jul 10, 2009

Just a funny av. Not a redtext or an own ok.
I liked Demon 79 and the serial killer one, but the rest was mid. Salma Hayek was cool, but that episode felt like a retread of the same type of episode that is included in each season 'thing, but it's inside a computer'. Astronauts was derivative, and the werewolf one was just completely pointless.

Jaxyon
Mar 7, 2016
I’m just saying I would like to see a man beat a woman in a cage. Just to be sure.
Flash was OK

not great but not as terrible as it should have been.

glad it is bombing because if it had made bank they'd have gone all in on rehabilitating that creep Ezra

mazzi Chart Czar
Sep 24, 2005

C-Euro posted:

Yes but tbf this is a lot of things these days. It just happens to be worse when applied to creative enterprises because it's impossible to put a dollar amount on how a good book/album/movie made you feel, or a cost-benefit analysis on the amount of work that went into something creative vs how it made humanity feel in the aggregate.

I have a friend on Discord who is loving obsessed with One Piece, and a tiny evil part of me hopes that this bombs so that he'll maybe stop trying to shoehorn it into every single conversation we have on there.

IF IT GOES BAD, THAT IS WHEN THE FUN STARTS!
THEN IT"S YOUR TURN, LIKE HILLARY, TO BRING IT UP ALL THE TIME, NINE-ELEVEN STYLE!

mazzi Chart Czar has issued a correction as of 07:55 on Jun 19, 2023

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost
Pretty amazing how fast Rick and Morty fell off.

Communist Thoughts
Jan 7, 2008

Our war against free speech cannot end until we silence this bronze beast!

New rick and morty was OK but every single episode has to have a ultraviolent action scene shoehorned in now

It makes every ep feel similar cause whatever comedic premise they've setup has to pause for 5 minutes of newgrounds gore

I always found it funny when southpark used to do the same thing but they didn't do it every episode so it had more impact or maybe I was 10 years younger I dunno

Mantis42
Jul 26, 2010

rick was funnier when he was crazy and drunk instead of just an rear end in a top hat. like the pilot is funnier than most episodes from season 3 on.

Antonymous
Apr 4, 2009

it also has the simpsons problem where bart went from primary character to occasional foil for homer

but both rick and homer work better when they are the foil, and the storylines are better when bart/morty learn something at the end

Antonymous has issued a correction as of 11:00 on Jun 19, 2023

Wraith of J.O.I.
Jan 25, 2012

Jaxyon posted:

Flash was OK

glad it is bombing because if it had made bank they'd have gone all in on rehabilitating that creep Ezra

did you see it in a theater

Miss Lonelyhearts
Mar 22, 2003

When I google new Rick and Morty all I see are headlines about how they're still recasting Justin Roiland?

indigi
Jul 20, 2004

how can we not talk about family
when family's all that we got?
I keep looking up showtimes for Flash cause in my head it's become "the hot Supergirl movie" but then I see the flash on the poster and remember I don't care

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat
Do you think the irony is lost on Michael Keaton that he is running it back as Batman less than a decade after starring in Birdman, a movie about a guy who stars in one superhero movie and then spends the rest of his career trying to escape it?

C-Euro has issued a correction as of 17:33 on Jun 19, 2023

YaketySass
Jan 15, 2019

Blind Idiot Dog

C-Euro posted:

Do you think the irony is lost of Michael Keaton that he is running it back as Batman less than a decade after starring in Birdman, a movie about a guy who stars in one superhero movie and then spends the rest of his career trying to escape it?

he probably realized it when he was in Spider-Man

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Jaxyon posted:

Flash was OK

Ezra's a creep, I hope the movie doesn't make any money, but you bet you're rear end I'll be in the front row opening weekend for my slop

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ezra's a creep, I hope the movie doesn't make any money, but you bet you're rear end I'll be in the front row opening weekend for my slop

lol

ram dass in hell
Dec 29, 2019

:420::toot::420:

ScootsMcSkirt
Oct 29, 2013

incredible mind on display, for sure

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

The extent to which warner bros has been mismanaged these last few years really is amazing and this awful movie being their only hope is hilarious

Zokari
Jul 23, 2007

still hilarious that they decided to give complete creative control to zack snyder originally

Best Friends
Nov 4, 2011

Hollywood sicko 1: ay anyone know a normal guy who queer or something, we gotta be woke now

Hollywood sicko 2: yeah I gotta guy who’s normal just like us but they gay or something

enter, Ezra

loquacius
Oct 21, 2008

It's really no wonder Disney owns all of media now if these people are their biggest enemies

Second Hand Meat Mouth
Sep 12, 2001

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

Soiled Meat

YaketySass posted:

he probably realized it when he was in Spider-Man

You know, I will cop to forgetting that he was in that movie.