Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

AnimeIsTrash posted:

he did get euthanized

No he didn't. His application was denied. He tweets close to every day. Also he was nowhere near the first person to apply for MAID, it was legalized in 2016.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

eXXon posted:

No he didn't. His application was denied. He tweets close to every day. Also he was nowhere near the first person to apply for MAID, it was legalized in 2016.

yes he did

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
ok i see your point. harvesting organs from the poor is good now

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

https://twitter.com/LandryLes/status/1628004689718706176

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
hes euthanized

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Friends maybe not, comrades though, absolutely.

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hes euthanized

kkkanada needs to pay

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
ait killed him

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

Pistol_Pete
Sep 15, 2007

Oven Wrangler
guys is he euthanized or not I need closure

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

Pistol_Pete posted:

Cuttlefush posted:

ait killed him

Kitfox88
Aug 21, 2007

Anybody lose their glasses?

Pistol_Pete posted:

putin killed him personally

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011
drat didn't know ait was president of the russian federation vladimir vladimirovich putin

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

AnimeIsTrash posted:

hes euthanized

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

Pistol_Pete posted:

he is

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

Wraith of J.O.I. posted:

also if you want a big ol laugh you should google a pic of his dandy rear end

lol

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

vyelkin posted:

drat didn't know ait was president of the russian federation vladimir vladimirovich putin

i knew

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

It's an ugly ocean, a whale ocean! An ocean hostile to life as we know it!

alarumklok
Jun 30, 2012

orcas should destroy more boats, starting with the one that mr peanut motherfucker is on

Vomik
Jul 29, 2003

This post is dedicated to the brave Mujahideen fighters of Afghanistan

Cuttlefush posted:

ait killed him

that’s Dr. AIt

Arsenic Lupin
Apr 12, 2012

This particularly rapid💨 unintelligible 😖patter💁 isn't generally heard🧏‍♂️, and if it is🤔, it doesn't matter💁.

Les Landry: not dead. https://twitter.com/LandryLes/status/1670504059953086464

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!

hes dead

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Please. This is the media literacy thread.

Also he may have briefly kidnapped a woman and had some connection to multiple unsolved murders, BUT these allegations have not been proven in court.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018
Probation
Can't post for 10 hours!
tahts why the government killed him

Dixon Chisholm
Jan 2, 2020
les landry isnt dead, but thats because he ascended to heaven free from all sin

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Dog immediately goes out to bury the carrot because he/she doesn't want to eat it

Doc Hawkins
Jun 15, 2010

Dashing? But I'm not even moving!

eXXon posted:

Please. This is the media literacy thread.

Also he may have briefly kidnapped a woman and had some connection to multiple unsolved murders, BUT these allegations have not been proven in court.

im getting the impression there's a story here with this person

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

Doc Hawkins posted:

im getting the impression there's a story here with this person

Well he seems to be a genuine disability advocate who purports to prefer MAID to living in abject poverty, but separately:

quote:

A Medicine Hat man accused of kidnapping has elected to have the matter dealt with at King’s Bench by judge and jury, Medicine Hat Court of Justice heard on Tuesday.

Lester Landry was charged in January after Medicine Hat Police said the well-known advocate for people with disabilities had confined a woman he had hired to do housekeeping in his vehicle before she was able to leave the vehicle when it slowed, according to a police report at the time.

I wouldn't know what to think about being questioned by police in connection with murders from as back as 1979 because I am unfamiliar with the concept of police even pretending to be interested in actually solving murders.

More to the point, I do actually think that the terminally and some incurably ill should be able to get MAID without having to fly to Switzerland and the truth is somewhere off to the side from "Trudeau bought used mobile organ extraction vans from President Xi to harvest the poors".

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ytlaya posted:

Dog immediately goes out to bury the carrot because he/she doesn't want to eat it

Nah, dogs like carrots. I used to give my folks' dog baby carrots as a snack all of the time.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

AnimeIsTrash posted:

tahts why the government killed him

I hope you're next

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

wow

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!

Zeroisanumber posted:

Nah, dogs like carrots. I used to give my folks' dog baby carrots as a snack all of the time.

Even if they don't get much food value out of it I imagine they love the crunch.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Even if they don't get much food value out of it I imagine they love the crunch.

It's crunchy and a little sweet.

gently caress I can still hear my head when my dad was cooking and dropped some drippy morsel or another and instead of cleaning it up he'd just yell, "Jessie! Clean-up, aisle 3!" and she'd come nosing over to find whatever food he'd dropped. I can hear the click of her toenails on the tile and the tinkle of the tags on her collar. I miss the hell out of that dog.

Precambrian Video Games
Aug 19, 2002

My cat used to love watermelon and shrimp. If I were David Brooks I'd work that into every fifth column or so.

thechosenone
Mar 21, 2009
I had a nice little old cat who passed away recently named Toast (originally Tostada). Don't recall any funny anecdotes but she was a good cat, and I'm glad we took her in so she could have a good life instead of someone dumping her.

Ghost Leviathan
Mar 2, 2017
Probation
Can't post for 8 hours!
Pretty sure one of the original points of indoor dogs is to clean floors.

A Buttery Pastry
Sep 4, 2011

Delicious and Informative!
:3:

Zeroisanumber posted:

It's crunchy and a little sweet.
we don't really know how dogs perceive different flavors though, so they might like it for another taste. or just the crunch.

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Ghost Leviathan posted:

Pretty sure one of the original points of indoor dogs is to clean floors.

don't forget the dogs bred to run on a treadmill for hours which turned a spit over the fire.

Peanut President
Nov 5, 2008

by Athanatos
why would you even want to be euthanized by some doctor just do it the american way: drink 22 beers and go for a drive

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

Peanut President posted:

why would you even want to be euthanized by some doctor just do it the american way: drink 22 beers and go for a drive

or leave your gun safe unlocked around your grandkid, or get a bag of Oops! All Fentanyl from your dealer