Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

As someone who as it turns out actually really enjoyed D3's post-RoS Seasonal Adventure modes, I wasn't interested at all in the direction blizzard stated they were taking D4 and that impression continues to bear itself out. But there's also a wide world of things to be doing besides just hating on one game.

I've gone back to Warframe after putting it aside for multiple years and I've been consistently impressed by what they've added. The New War questline is like they fit a whole game's single player campaign into that game and it gives me strong Titanfall 2 vibes.

the sex ghost posted:

People didn't like that TLD was using his powers as an ik to use the lepers colony to continue trolling the diablo thread. I decided rather than smash my buttons until the pms stopped I would simply ask TLD if he wouldn't mind not doing that because the IZWF is cool.

The response I got to what I thought was a fairly inoffensive pm, combined with irl stuff going on recently, made me realise my heart isn't in it any more. I have asked to be de-adminned and when Jeffrey processes it in 2050 it'll be nice to just laugh at stuff instead of trying to keep the peace

well drat, alright

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!

the sex ghost posted:

People didn't like that TLD was using his powers as an ik to use the lepers colony to continue trolling the diablo thread. I decided rather than smash my buttons until the pms stopped I would simply ask TLD if he wouldn't mind not doing that because the IZWF is cool.

The response I got to what I thought was a fairly inoffensive pm, combined with irl stuff going on recently, made me realise my heart isn't in it any more. I have asked to be de-adminned and when Jeffrey processes it in 2050 it'll be nice to just laugh at stuff instead of trying to keep the peace

Ok.

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

the sex ghost posted:

no shame in hanging it up when you're not feeling it anymore, although please permaban my enemies before you do

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

pentyne posted:

Was sex ghost part of the triumvirate announcement withFritz and Podima?

Some cursed poo poo yo.

Nope, he wS the one selected after, that was agreed upon.

And then they realized working for Jeff is for suckers and now is stepping down before we discover the heinous poo poo he probably covered up, like condoning ketchup on a hotdog.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

pentyne posted:

Was sex ghost part of the triumvirate announcement withFritz and Podima?

Some cursed poo poo yo.

Please don't lump me in with the rape RP guy

It's been coming for a while, I just wasn't enjoying posting while having to worry about forums stuff getting done like it was my job

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
By ok I meant it's not entirely ok.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

iwentdoodie posted:

Nope, he wS the one selected after, that was agreed upon.

And then they realized working for Jeff is for suckers and now is stepping down before we discover the heinous poo poo he probably covered up, like condoning ketchup on a hotdog.

what do you like on your h. dogs? sour crout? Lol

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

you seemed like a good admin but if it's making the forums less fun for you completely understandable to step down

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be
the Council of Three has fallen. Begin selection of new Candidates

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Half of Dracula posted:

the Council of Three has fallen. Begin selection of new Candidates

there was a sad thread about that not too long ago actually

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp
i know someone who should be admin

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY
An admin spot has opened for The Little Demon

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

the sex ghost posted:

Please don't lump me in with the rape RP guy

It's been coming for a while, I just wasn't enjoying posting while having to worry about forums stuff getting done like it was my job

reutnr to posting with the rest of us. bang on fair play mate kick off red card. cheers.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

pog boyfriend posted:

also spicy mustard

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

Paladinus posted:

By ok I meant it's not entirely ok.

yeah!!! lets loving kill him!!!!!

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

gah

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

the sex ghost posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrSwP_ATiB0

SirSamVimes
Jul 21, 2008

~* Challenge *~

also I'm pretty sure the sex ghost was appointed after those other two, the third of the triumvirate (and sole survivor) was vyelkin who is also good

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
RIP to the sex ghost.

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

pog boyfriend posted:

Mustard. Peppers. Celery salt.

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
mustard and sauerkraut is top tier and I will brook no argument

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
the sex ghost could have simply tried having less sex. but no.

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

RyokoTK posted:

this

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

RyokoTK posted:

ah another Poster of Culture

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
I like steaming my hot dogs, it's the best way to cook them imo

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

RyokoTK posted:

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

iwentdoodie posted:

Mustard. Peppers. Celery salt.

most of the way to a Chicago dog and I respect it

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i like beating my mouth up so i agree with ryoko and friends

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

the sex ghost posted:

You were an ok admin, I'm sorry that Kaysette put you in this position.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

it’s true for bratwurst as well. Grab a few dogs, boil em with equal parts lager and water, finish them on the grill. Two slices of cheddar in the bun, then the sausage, dress appropriately with sauerkraut and mustard

Ibram Gaunt
Jul 22, 2009

Plebian Parasite posted:

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

try chili crisp. peace

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

chili crisp is terrific.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Famethrowa posted:

a Chicago dog

(All vegan versions cause I’m like that) Chicago, Coney, or if we’re lacking in ingredients, Dodger.

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Plebian Parasite posted:

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

What did you say the strategy was?
Coney Island hot dog from one of those two places in Detroit is always a good dog

Kild
Apr 24, 2010

Plebian Parasite posted:

yep. I would simply ignore the mod crying to me in pms that the guy they probed is circumventing it in the leper's colony.

Hot Diggity!
Apr 3, 2010

SKELITON_BRINGING_U_ON.GIF
Tonight I am going to cook hot dogs in my smoker

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
I feel bad for sex ghost, who's been cool whenever I've seen them around, lolworthy PM aside. But I totally get it.

I really don't understand how anyone could stand being admin here for a single day. You're constantly beset by demands from the most miserable, eternally aggrieved posters, many of whom have stars themselves. At the same time posters lash out at you and the rest of the staff because they're justifiably frustrated by decrees made by a man over a community he doesn't even interact with.

Anyway best condiments on hot dogs are mustard+sauerkraut, bonus points if it's warm, slow cooked sauerkraut.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

the sex ghost posted:

This all wouldn't be happening if trolling the most tedious posters in SA were allowed. See you on the other side.