Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
COSTCO!!!
PBUC
Executive Member
I make terrible financial decisions here.
BRING BACK THE COMBO SLICE
505 Club
Death To Sams Club
Goku waiting in extremely long gas line.
View Results

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug
Ribeye v Octopus

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

binge crotching
Apr 2, 2010

halokiller posted:

as far as costcos with lovely parking lots, here's one near my area I always dread going to even tho it's probably the best 'co to shop in the city:
-only two ways to get in/out of the parking lot and one of them shares it with the gas guzzlers
-half the parking lot is at an incline
-not enough parking spots for how big it is

Southcenter is great because it's so big and has random things that others in the area don't, but it's a mess as you said. Didn't it used to have train tracks in the concrete floor, or was that the old Seattle one before it moved?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Smugworth posted:

it was a gift

I'm like eighty percent sure it was originally typed with two Gs and you've received another gift adjusting the spelling

Greatbacon
Apr 9, 2012

by Pragmatica

bird with big dick posted:

I feel like some people in this thread don't understand that this:

is not the same as this:

and they don't need to be treated in the same manner. Like if waiting a month makes your crab (or octopus, or whatever) lovely then the manufacturer should probably put that on the packaging rather than touting its long shelf life.

thought this was the dine thread for a second lol

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Soul Dentist posted:

I'm like eighty percent sure it was originally typed with two Gs and you've received another gift adjusting the spelling

This is why we need traceable avatar purchases NOW jeff

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
But for real what's up with the broom

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

Anyone had luck doing a walk-in for tire replacement? They wouldn't let me make an appointment until my tires actually arrived and now the online scheduler is completely booked through next week.

That whole $150 off if you get them replaced in house doesn't help if I have to go without a car for that long.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Riatsala posted:

Anyone had luck doing a walk-in for tire replacement? They wouldn't let me make an appointment until my tires actually arrived and now the online scheduler is completely booked through next week.

That whole $150 off if you get them replaced in house doesn't help if I have to go without a car for that long.

I've only gotten tires at costco once but unless it varies from place to place they have lots of walk in appointments every day and they budget their time for them the only difference is if you're a walk in you won't be guaranteed it'll be done by a certain time like if you have an appointment they'll get to it right away and you'll be out of there in 45 minutes (or whatever) but with a walk in you might end up having to leave it or wait 4 hours or something.

IIRC I went in right at open as a walk in and my car was done in like 2 or 3 hours.

Riatsala
Nov 20, 2013

All Princesses are Tyrants

I work really close to Costco so maybe I can show up at opening time and just plan on dropping it off for the day. Thanks for the advice.

pentyne
Nov 7, 2012
no idea who was complaining about the mango smoothie, it's great, just blended mango and water.

AmbientParadox
Mar 2, 2005

pentyne posted:

no idea who was complaining about the mango smoothie, it's great, just blended mango and water.

Yeah I finally had mine tonight. It’s 350 calories which is half the chocolate Sundae.

Also Costco out the melona ice cream bars on sale for $9. Heckuva deal for 24 ice cream bars

FORUMS USER 1135
Jan 14, 2004

Work had a grill out last week with dogs and toppings from church. One of the topping stands was kimchi and Korean mayo. Inspired me to pick up some Jongga at ‘co over the weekend. I made sure to open it up in the food court and put it on a dog on my way out. Thanks to whomever suggested it earlier.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
https://twitter.com/MrPope/status/1670873578990972930

buddychrist10
Nov 4, 2009

Obtuse.....even hokey.
The new lid on the Bachan's Japanese BBQ sauce is unfortunately a case of one step forward, one step back. While it no longer gets clogged with the little onion bits, it now slowly spills sauce down the side that make rings in your refrigerator.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That description made me think of my penis for some reason

Fitzy Fitz
May 14, 2005

This is really sloppy work. I could make a better one and I barely know how to use those programs.

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I do not like the AI generated food

HOMOEROTIC JESUS
Apr 19, 2018

Verily I say unto thee, That this night, before the cock crow, thou shalt deny me thrice.
Reported. Eat your nutrient paste and get back in the VR system to mine Bitcoins, neuroslave.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002

buddychrist10 posted:

The new lid on the Bachan's Japanese BBQ sauce is unfortunately a case of one step forward, one step back. While it no longer gets clogged with the little onion bits, it now slowly spills sauce down the side that make rings in your refrigerator.

Man the lid does suck, I'm glad it's not just me. I must have the 'new' one even though my bottle is a few months old.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Crisped up the leftover Costco octopus in a pan with some refried bean and avocado

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I'd rather eat the crab right from the can.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.

Smugworth posted:

I do not like the AI generated food

Still looks better than that photo from the trump tower restaurant

SirPablo
May 1, 2004

Pillbug

Crisped up the leftover Costco octopus in a pan with some refried bean and avocado

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
im reminded of the scene at the beginning of apocalypse now where theyre like "eat this and youll never have to prove your courage in any other way"

david_a
Apr 24, 2010

Megamarm

This is another AI image right

Right?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Looks pretty good to me

TVGM
Mar 17, 2005

"It is not moral, it is not acceptable, and it is not sustainable that the top one-tenth of 1 percent now owns almost as much wealth as the bottom 90 percent"

Yam Slacker
Went to the Cos' for the first time today using my friend's membership to see if they had any indoor furniture on display (Lovesac in particular), but alas just a single Barca lounger.

Review of hot dog combo: extremely good for 1.50
Review of prepackaged Caesar salad: extremely bland

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

Spice up your Caesar with a little three month old octopus

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

No Butt Stuff posted:

They drew a picture of my kids after we checked out. They loved it.

Where are the rest of them?

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Spice up your Caesar with a little three month old octopus

That's about when they learn to do sign language

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

no one draws for me wtf

sexy tiger boobs
Aug 23, 2002

Up shit creek with a turd for a paddle.

Too ugly

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

dsyp

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

no one draws for me wtf

I'll draw you.

Get naked on the couch rose.

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

i'm already in the position

it's the Titan

we both are

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Alan Smithee posted:

i'm already in the position

it's the Titan

we both are

One second let me finish sketching the 4 dudes in the sub suffocating behind you.

You are next.

Kaddish
Feb 7, 2002
We tried the orange vanilla cheesecake-like desserts in the glass ramakins. They're fine. Probably won't get them again. Will try the mango next.

Fannie May S'mores Mix is on point.

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

he just keeps eating that octopus

StormDrain
May 22, 2003

Thirteen Letter
That drat bird is back eating the octopus again!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

have you seen how greek people store their octopuses? i think the bird will be fine.