Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Mango Habanero is good. I liked the Thai Curry too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

symbolic posted:

general trans-siberian orchestra's chicken

pog boyfriend posted:

good for her

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

I like being able to get a really hot buffalo sauce, most places just have the one.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Their medium is alright too. Spicy garlic is a decent sub to the mango.

The worst was the Mountain Dew flavor. I don’t know what that was. It wasn’t the dew

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

jeffrey is a landlord and you know what cspam does to landlords... they give them gambling money

Lol

Famethrowa
Oct 5, 2012

bww raising their prices killed them for me. I'd rather buy my own frozen wings and watch sports at home for those prices.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

CelticPredator posted:

The worst was the Mountain Dew flavor. I don’t know what that was. It wasn’t the dew

I have been vegan for a while, so I’m no expert here, but I used to love wings and can’t imagine they’d be good in mountain dew flavoring

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

lmao sending the pinkertons to beat the poo poo out of resetera posters for refusing to participate in the 'gex the gecko restorative justice' thread

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Grassy Knowles posted:

I have been vegan for a while, so I’m no expert here, but I used to love wings and can’t imagine they’d be good in mountain dew flavoring

Probably not but it’s fun to try the weird stuff just to say you did

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

bww is my go to for airport food, i will always seek it out if possible

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
there was an old onion article i remembered that was like "new ad campaign encourages hipsters to go to applebees ironically" and i think thats what BWW does now. especially since you can make Content thats like "lol look at these wacky rear end flavored wings im trying" on instagram or whatever

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

TheMightyBoops posted:

I like being able to get a really hot buffalo sauce, most places just have the one.

yeah this is kind of what drives me here. i like the tangy vinegary flavor of buffalo, esp dipped lightly in ranch, but generally it's as spicy as mayonnaise

Yaoi Gagarin
Feb 20, 2014

I would like to hear more about the witch thread. I remember "hexing the Taliban" was a whole thing on the internet but I didn't realize we had a contingent of those people here too

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Careful... learning that meme magic catapulted trumpo into the white house will cause you to crackping... bigly

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

VostokProgram posted:

I would like to hear more about the witch thread. I remember "hexing the Taliban" was a whole thing on the internet but I didn't realize we had a contingent of those people here too

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3953382&perpage=40 here ya go, its a very short thread

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

maybe i will open it on december 30,,, let cspam enjoy it three years later

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
Buffalo Wild Wings and Weck does have decent if incredibly overpriced fried cauliflower and their revamped hottest-scoville sauce actually has a flavor now unlike that gross poo poo from a decade+ ago. I heard there are only like a handful of locations left with those gaming tablets, though, and I have no interest in being in a place filled with tvs if i cant find a corner to look at that doesnt have skip bayless.

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos
I love any place that'll give you a piping hot basket of fries. Just an absolute scalding level of heat on the french fries. I want to be doing little crab pinchies when I pick them up because they're too hot.

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

i like the french fry

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

staticman posted:

I got a witch for a mom, and thanks to DNA being a dick I got it passed down to me from birth. I gotta admit, one of my first real post-9/11 crack-pings was being in the last stages of my "Magic's not real, gently caress you mom" rebel phase while watching meme-magic literally send TUETNRO into the white house.

Message received and lesson loving learned :stonk:

Inexplicable Humblebrag
Sep 20, 2003

tuetnro

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

That's it, the worst post that will ever be made here, or anywhere else on the internet

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Is that the same person who a couple years earlier posted some incredibly racist poo poo about Native Americans or was that the OP of the thread. I don't remember

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Instant get mad trigger at the end of the thread when they start tying tarot cards and astrology to Indigenous religious and spiritual practices crushed by the past and continuing genocide in the Americas in order to deflect criticism of their stupid dumb facebook mom-rear end thread. gently caress the witchcraft thread

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

I'M HAVING A HOOT EATING CORNETTE THE LONG WAY

Another revolutionary silenced

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Is that the same person who a couple years earlier posted some incredibly racist poo poo about Native Americans or was that the OP of the thread. I don't remember

yes check the rap sheet lol, a truly remarkable political journey

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

DaysBefore posted:

Instant get mad trigger at the end of the thread when they start tying tarot cards and astrology to Indigenous religious and spiritual practices crushed by the past and continuing genocide in the Americas in order to deflect criticism of their stupid dumb facebook mom-rear end thread. gently caress the witchcraft thread

this came up before but our modern concept of astrology comes from rich bored British people so it's always epic when someone tries to pretend it's some indigenous poo poo

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

B-dubs mango habanero and parmasean garlic are great.

A real good mango habanero is the domino's version.

CRAZY KNUCKLES FAN
Aug 12, 2022

by Fluffdaddy

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Yep lol

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

Mr Hootington posted:

A real good mango habanero is the domino's version.

It must be good to counteract the taste of dominos food to the point of being recommendable

Tendales
Mar 9, 2012

CelticPredator posted:

Mango habanero is worth it.

You can get it at stores and I put it on everything and it burns my dang mouth but it’s good

Thought this was still about mt dew flavors for a second

Mr Hootington
Jul 24, 2008

Grassy Knowles posted:

It must be good to counteract the taste of dominos food to the point of being recommendable

Domino's is fine

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

little caesars ftw!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kagaya Homoraisan
Aug 28, 2019

You say, run away
Instead, you get scared
For the way that I feel
Drops out into all this disorder
the only time exodia was even close to competitive was many years after yugioh started and its initial banlist because it actually took awhile to get enough cards that go deep enough in the deck. early yugioh was defined mostly by midrangey monsters and extremely powerful spells/traps to back them up

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

pog boyfriend posted:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

pog boyfriend posted:

Hot n ready for that pizza rn

FirstnameLastname
Jul 10, 2022

pog boyfriend posted:

they charge extra for marinara sauce now if u get bread sticks

no forgiveness

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

the only time exodia was even close to competitive was many years after yugioh started and its initial banlist because it actually took awhile to get enough cards that go deep enough in the deck. early yugioh was defined mostly by midrangey monsters and extremely powerful spells/traps to back them up

this is maybe bs on my part because early OCG stuff is not well documented, i was always under the impression that exodia FTK was one of the earliest relevent strategies in Japanese tournies before the TCG came out

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

DaysBefore posted:

Didnt the mom is a witch guy make absolutely insane posts about how native americans deserved to be genocided because they didnt build the parthenon or something

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

It’s called crazy bread