Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DandyLion
Jun 24, 2010
disrespectul Deciever

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

fuckin knew the underwater alien mobile construction vehicle was real

well for what its worth it would be a lot more difficult for us to spot something at the bottom of the ocean than it would be up in space, so this tracks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Bula Vinaka posted:

There is actually pretty strong evidence of a 9th planet (or 10th planet if you count Pluto), which is probably super earth sized (5 - 10 earth masses), which would mean life on the planet would have to be smaller and lighter to adapt to the gravity, so, the aliens could come from there!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planet_Nine

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
https://twitter.com/JoseCanseco/status/1670266855934803974

Big news if true.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Excuse me, pardon me, sheer perfection coming through
turns out bigfoot are big baseball fans. who knew

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Sounds like a great minor league baseball match up:
The Seattle Bigfoots vs The Nevada Greys

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.

The Bananana posted:

Sounds like a great minor league baseball match up:
The Seattle Bigfoots vs The Nevada Greys

Man, sports would be so much more fun if everybody had to name their teams after the local cryptid. New Jersey knows what's up.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Das Boo posted:

Man, sports would be so much more fun if everybody had to name their teams after the local cryptid. New Jersey knows what's up.

The Colorado TommyKnockers

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

the whistleblowers are saying nonhuman intelligence not extraterrestrial because they aren’t aliens and they’re an advanced civilization from the hollow earth/ocean

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001

jarofpiss posted:

the whistleblowers are saying nonhuman intelligence not extraterrestrial because they aren’t aliens and they’re an advanced civilization from the hollow earth/ocean

But if they were from the hollow part in the middle of the earth wouldn't they of been eaten by all the dinosaur hanging out there age ago?

Something about this doesn't add up!!!

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

dr_rat posted:

But if they were from the hollow part in the middle of the earth wouldn't they of been eaten by all the dinosaur hanging out there age ago?

Something about this doesn't add up!!!

the dinosaurs are aliens and sympathetic to the cause of the advanced terrestrial species. its not that difficult.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Even the brontosauruses, but they seem so friendly and chill? :(

Wait are we the bad guys? Oh god the friendly dinosaurs are all teaming up with everyone else to get rid of the jerk rear end humanity.

I mean not exactly an unexpected turn of events if being honest.

jarofpiss
May 16, 2009

if i had to guess i'd say the atlanteans are probably just mad about all the plastic

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!

Yeah this doesn’t work because Earth’s orbit isn’t perfectly circular(so we’d be able to see the Counter-Earth at some times of the year), and even if we couldn’t see it we’d be able to tell it’s there because of its gravity.

jokes
Dec 20, 2012

Uh... Kupo?

RatHat posted:

Yeah this doesn’t work because Earth’s orbit isn’t perfectly circular(so we’d be able to see the Counter-Earth at some times of the year), and even if we couldn’t see it we’d be able to tell it’s there because of its gravity.

Unless they're able to manipulate the orbit and gravity juuuuuuuuuuuuuust enough to stay hidden because Obama wasn't president on Other Earth, which is why we're not as advanced as them

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

RatHat posted:

Sounds like something a behatted ratlike alien from the planet Gor might say.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
*whipcrack*

Welcome

I AM GRANDO
Aug 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nDSZ_bzudv0

I remember more reverb. Oh well.

CelticPredator
Oct 11, 2013
🍀👽🆚🪖🏋

Pontificating rear end posted:

Shout out to the CSPAM UFO thread for this leaked picture of an actual elian

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3967914

it's the best thread in cspam :wink:

Lmao this dude baked outta his dang rear end mind

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

The little person from Outlaw of Gor once visited me during sleep paralysis

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

The hacker known as "Four chan" has stepped back up to the plate.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

he's got a blue check so we must consider him credible

XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!
Hey man he's paying ten dollars to post on the internet, he's gotta be telling the truth!!

edit: This is what's making the top of /r/ufos :shepicide:

XYZAB fucked around with this message at 23:53 on Jun 23, 2023

naem
May 29, 2011

uncle at UF-tendO

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
Aliens- "ok so we did do some probing a while ago. We were just really trying to figure out why so many humans seemed absolutely obsessed with buttholes".

RatHat
Dec 31, 2007

A tiny behatted rat👒🐀!
Wouldn’t a craft travelling so fast in water be very easy to detect?

Jamsque
May 31, 2009

RatHat posted:

Wouldn’t a craft travelling so fast in water be very easy to detect?

If you want to get all 'laws of physics' about it, then yes, something traveling at "thousands of miles per hour" underwater would cause massive amounts of very noisy, very hot cavitation.

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I heard from a secret source that aliens, while small in size, have enormous penises that protrude from their chests. Keep it on the DL.

The Grey
Mar 2, 2004

Marco Rubio said he talked to UFO Whistleblower and he is legit.

The Real Amethyst
Apr 20, 2018

When no one was looking, Serval took forty Japari buns. She took 40 buns. That's as many as four tens. And that's terrible.
What's the general consensus on the wow! signal these days?
Cool and real or fake and gay? :thunk:

PokeJoe
Aug 24, 2004

hail cgatan

Cool and gay

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

The Grey posted:

oh, a professional liar said it's legit?

McSpanky
Jan 16, 2005

GABA ghoul posted:

I wanna see Trump trying to negotiate with alien life sooo bad.

"Aliens? Hello? Aliens, are you there? This is President Trump. Can you hear me? I think they can't hear me! Aliens?"

A movie is ok too, but it has to be played straight. The humor has to come from the absurdity of the situation, from seeing a barely sentient failed steak salesman trying to negotiate with a completely alien form of intelligence. No slapstick or jokes.

Arrival but with Trump instead of Amy Adams? I'd see it.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

The Real Amethyst posted:

What's the general consensus on the wow! signal these days?
Cool and real or fake and gay? :thunk:

Same as it always was. We don't know.

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

The Grey posted:

that’s not the impression i received if you’re talking about that interview that rubio had with some dude. regardless it still wouldn’t mean that grusch said anything objectively true, merely, in the best case, the truth as he sees it.

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

oh man, marco rubio? noted truth teller & straight shooter marco rubio?

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
Underwater UFOs are a thing and they're absolutely more secretive than anything in the air.

There has been maybe three sentences dedicated to them in all of the disclosure since 2017

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

500excf type r posted:

Underwater UFOs are a thing and they're absolutely more secretive than anything in the air.

There has been maybe three sentences dedicated to them in all of the disclosure since 2017

If they are underwater they aren't flying objects. :colbert:

mediaphage
Mar 22, 2007

Facebook Aunt posted:

If they are underwater they aren't flying objects. :colbert:

don’t be close-minded

open your eyes to the mechanics of flying in comparatively hyper-dense media

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vudan
Dec 11, 2010
If these objects are extra dimensional, does this lend credence to a type of simulation theory? Will someone tell me what the hell is going on?