Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MaximilianK posted:

Patriot Front, a fascist white supremacist group, put signs up with their website saying, "STRONG FAMILIES, STRONG NATIONS" in my picturesque New England college town yesterday for Juneteenth. They can put them as high as possible on the telephone poles but I will still rip them down.

:patriot:

So, what you’re telling me, is gently caress the Patriots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Forrest on Fire
Nov 23, 2012

fartknocker posted:

So, what you’re telling me, is gently caress the Patriots

:hmmyes:

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves
https://twitter.com/BBCBreaking/status/1671101192951275524

rough day for teen boys who've never talked to a girl

Tulalip Tulips
Sep 1, 2013

The best apologies are crafted with love.
My close friend is going through a divorce and her soon to be ex-husband texted me happy birthday last week. I'm not friends with him, he pretty much only likes me since I like to baby sit their kids so it was super awkward. She's been in San Diego so I didn't get a chance to tell her and she said "oh he told me and then asked if I wish my best friend happy birthday". So fun times there. I also refucked my back hiking yesterday.

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

The one thing we should all take away from the Titanic sub thing is that anyone who tells you that rich people got to where they are by being smart is full of poo poo

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
What colors YOUR rape charge announcement font?

Shinji2015
Aug 31, 2007
Keen on the hygiene and on the mission like a super technician.

Tulalip Tulips posted:

My close friend is going through a divorce and her soon to be ex-husband texted me happy birthday last week. I'm not friends with him, he pretty much only likes me since I like to baby sit their kids so it was super awkward. She's been in San Diego so I didn't get a chance to tell her and she said "oh he told me and then asked if I wish my best friend happy birthday". So fun times there. I also refucked my back hiking yesterday.

Yikes to both things

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

I got a taste for blown saves

Freaquency posted:

The one thing we should all take away from the Titanic sub thing is that anyone who tells you that rich people got to where they are by being smart is full of poo poo

The sub uses starlink too and has gotten lost like this before so it's just a total convergence of stuff

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
I took the sub, it was a diving night
A quarter mil, to see titanic sights
We started looking out, a 10 inch piece of glass
But then the rivets all went free
And that's about the time the walls caved in on me

Nobody wants to be a panini
And be stuck in water to decompose
What the hell is PSI?
poo poo there goes the pressure gauge
How much did I spend?
How much did I spend?

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

MaximilianK posted:

Patriot Front, a fascist white supremacist group, put signs up with their website saying, "STRONG FAMILIES, STRONG NATIONS" in my picturesque New England college town yesterday for Juneteenth. They can put them as high as possible on the telephone poles but I will still rip them down.

The power move would've been to post up a picture of the Obama family right underneath.

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

Intruder posted:

The sub uses starlink too and has gotten lost like this before so it's just a total convergence of stuff

Yeah but starlink is awesome.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

The only titanic sub I'm interested in full of ham and cappicola.

Although I suppose a sub of thin pressed rich people is intriguing.

Aaaaaaarrrrrggggg
Oct 4, 2004

ha, ha, ha, og me ekam

Amy Pole Her posted:

Edit lmao that tweet. Jesus.

https://twitter.com/burgerkrang/status/1671162566150877186?t=y69v75e5OAzVs6mnUPh8hQ&s=19

Seriously top notch.

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

what's so cool about the merch table that you gotta get your photo in front of it

The Big Jesus
Oct 29, 2007

#essereFerrari

Bird in a Blender posted:

Love how brain poisoned some people are. You could have just not posted that poo poo to twitter dude. Not everyone needs to know everything you're doing.

My brother’s wife has taken to pole dancing classes to work out and you would not believe the poo poo she posts to her Facebook. I hadn’t been on the app in years until a buddy of mine told me I had to see what she posted. I felt like I opened the wrong door in an OBGYN office.

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Haha god todays one of those days ya love the internet

Nov 6, 2002

The Big Jesus posted:

My brother’s wife has taken to pole dancing classes to work out and you would not believe the poo poo she posts to her Facebook. I hadn’t been on the app in years until a buddy of mine told me I had to see what she posted. I felt like I opened the wrong door in an OBGYN office.

Dang bro that's awful. I would hate to see that on a profile on Facebook. And you know, there are so many of them too. Like which profile would that be exactly?

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have a friend that developed a meth habit out of nowhere and he routinely is posting videos of himself playing drums in his restaurant he owns alone at 5 in the morning where he is apparently living now.

Brain rot.

Joey Freshwater
Jun 20, 2004

Always playing with my meat
Grimey Drawer
Jose Canseco is back on Twitter let’s see what he’s been up to

https://twitter.com/josecanseco/status/1670266855934803974?s=46&t=eGtKhFFooZWFwCmcVJDt3Q

https://twitter.com/josecanseco/status/1670264525252329472?s=46&t=eGtKhFFooZWFwCmcVJDt3Q

Missed u Jose

Fifty Three
Oct 29, 2007

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

I took the sub, it was a diving night
A quarter mil, to see titanic sights
We started looking out, a 10 inch piece of glass
But then the rivets all went free
And that's about the time the walls caved in on me

Nobody wants to be a panini
And be stuck in water to decompose
What the hell is PSI?
poo poo there goes the pressure gauge
How much did I spend?
How much did I spend?
Holy loving poo poo lol :five:

As a great warrior-poet once said, Jose Canseco's just snitching because he's finished

Qwijib0
Apr 10, 2007

Who needs on-field skills when you can dance like this?

Fun Shoe

Dang bro that's awful. I would hate to see that on a profile on Facebook. And you know, there are so many of them too. Like which profile would that be exactly?

:golfclap:

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
V sorry about your mom Braks

Bird in a Blender posted:

Love how brain poisoned some people are. You could have just not posted that poo poo to twitter dude. Not everyone needs to know everything you're doing.

We're all so starved for attention and connection these days that some of us will do or say anything just to try and find some sort of fleeting interaction with another human being.

JPrime
Jul 4, 2007

tales of derring-do, bad and good luck tales!
College Slice

MaximilianK posted:

:hai:

T-Square
May 14, 2009

GF and I have started planning our dinners out for the week to avoid the “I don’t know, what do you wanna eat” conundrum. Slated to bust the charcoal grill out three times this week :getin:

Just had leftover brined and BBQ glazed grilled pork chop and grilled dill and feta corn salad for lunch, so good

MaximilianK posted:

Someone has been printing out weird “Make sure you PRAY to JESUS before it’s TOO LATE” type poo poo on regular printer paper and sticking them to the backs of traffic signs with several layers of masking tape around here. It was starting to get obnoxious and creepy, some weird passive aggressive motivational Jesus poo poo on every sign on every intersection, and I noticed they’ve finally all been going missing. Turns out my girlfriend’s friend has been going around and ripping them all down

I caught a light at a perfect time with no other traffic near me and jumped out of my car to rip one down but I couldn’t get my fingers under the masking tape or any angle to tear the paper and flailed uselessly at it until the light turned green and I had to jump back in my car :downs:

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug
My wife and son gifted me a new Weber gas grill last father's day -- i just had to pick out what i wanted and get it. I procrastinated for almost a year and finally got the grill from Costco a few weeks before this father's day. Such a game changer in every way over my previous grill. I'm v happy with the upgrade and we've been grilling out a bunch.

Kalli
Jun 2, 2001

Reading the diablo thread and some dude is whining about how the endgame isn't good and he posted this:

The game came out 18 days ago. What on earth.

MaximilianK
Jan 8, 2022

T-Square posted:

I caught a light at a perfect time with no other traffic near me and jumped out of my car to rip one down but I couldn’t get my fingers under the masking tape or any angle to tear the paper and flailed uselessly at it until the light turned green and I had to jump back in my car :downs:

Oh I certainly didn't look like a spaz at all as I flailed with a stick beating a plastic sign with a vaguely wholesome text at a busy intersection during rush hour.

Nov 6, 2002

that guy is for sure wearing a diaper

wandler20
Nov 13, 2002

How many Championships?

that guy is for sure wearing a diaper

How many empty mt. dew cans do you think he has littered on his floor?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

wandler20 posted:

How many empty mt. dew cans do you think he has littered on his floor?

Minimum a 12-pack a day. Also tons of Frito Lay products.

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Was going to mock that dude until I remembered that I have 261 hours (just under 11 days) in Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate.

Then I remembered that I spent a year or two playing that game, not three weeks, and now I'm back to mocking that dude.

C-Euro fucked around with this message at 22:22 on Jun 20, 2023

swickles
Aug 21, 2006

I guess that I don't need that though
Now you're just some QB that I used to know
We were talking a bit back about how the disappearance of reddit will make it harder to search for answers to questions. While reddit doesn't have anything to do with this, its also a symptom of the same problem. When trying to search for a fencing or roofing company, its almost impossible to just get a list of what is around. Typing "city name plumbers" for instance gives you one or two plumbers and then three pages of Angies List/Yelp etc with listicles of the top 10/13/29 plumbers in the area. I am ready to go back to the phone book where at least I can call directly and get someone to tell me costs/availability.

Nov 6, 2002

lol

https://twitter.com/Acyn/status/1670924265158324225

kiimo
Jul 24, 2003

I have spent the last two weekends and multiple weekday nights doing nothing but clicking Diablo and A+ experience so far

except for the servers

Ehud
Sep 19, 2003

football.

Kalli posted:

Reading the diablo thread and some dude is whining about how the endgame isn't good and he posted this:

The game came out 18 days ago. What on earth.

something broke in peoples' brains in recent years where their expectation is they should be able to treat a video game like a full time job and never get bored

I dunno if it was the rise of streaming or what

Amy Pole Her
Jun 17, 2002
Born with a very small brain lmao who says that

Freaquency
May 10, 2007

"Yes I can hear you, I don't have ear cancer!"

1. lol at how long that lists goes on for

2. Goddamn is he looking rough

Neil Armbong
Jan 16, 2004

If anybody wants to see, there's a Donkey Kong kill screen coming up.
Pillbug

swickles posted:

We were talking a bit back about how the disappearance of reddit will make it harder to search for answers to questions. While reddit doesn't have anything to do with this, its also a symptom of the same problem. When trying to search for a fencing or roofing company, its almost impossible to just get a list of what is around. Typing "city name plumbers" for instance gives you one or two plumbers and then three pages of Angies List/Yelp etc with listicles of the top 10/13/29 plumbers in the area. I am ready to go back to the phone book where at least I can call directly and get someone to tell me costs/availability.

for me recipes are a good indication of low quality spam clogging results and our future -- it's so loving hard to just find ingredient, measurements, steps. I want to make a raspberry sherbet with my ice cream maker and wanted to find a good starting recipe and I've found so many that just list ingredients. No amounts and not even directions. Just so much boosted, useless garbage.

Blowjob Overtime
Apr 6, 2008

Steeeeriiiiiiiiike twooooooo!

swickles posted:

At some point it became clear everyone just wants a rank-ordered list of "best ____" when they search things on google, and it became near unusable soon after that. It was the same when I just wanted some sort of comparison of Chromebooks, but it was a million "best Chromebooks of 2023" sites that were ten different categories with a different winner, each with an affiliate link to go buy it on Amazon.

If you are looking for city name plumbers, I've had good luck searching Google Maps and shooting a request or calling the top five or so. For any of the trades, half of them won't get back to you at all, a quarter of them will send a quote with next to zero information, and the rest will actually contact you to do a visit and actually get the info they need to give you an actually decent quote.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FizFashizzle
Mar 30, 2005

Freaquency posted:

1. lol at how long that lists goes on for

2. Goddamn is he looking rough

speculation that this is the fox news pivot, not so much because brett baier of all people pushed back on him, but that they clearly half assed his hair and makeup.