Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

well i was just looking at that posters reg date and they said they graduated, so whether its high school or college that places them in child range. just that that was crazy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I don't understand but I've also heard much worse
If it helps I am in my 30's and just got my Bachelor's, so maybe that's where the confusion comes from? :shobon: And I was definitely lurking this forum for a few years as a teen before finally reg-ing

antidote
Jun 15, 2005

Desert Bus posted:

When did you get that avatar? I don't remember buying it? Has someone else taken up the cause of giving av-less people hotdog centaurs? I feel like I am going insane I don't remember buying that.

I use the app so I didn't even know I had an av. :/ What is it?

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.

antidote posted:

I use the app so I didn't even know I had an av. :/ What is it?

I've bought I think 15? of these but I don't remember buying it for you lol

EDIT: drunk buying avatars is fun. i encourage everyone to do it.

MEIN RAVEN
Oct 7, 2008

Gutentag Mein Raven

Happy Landfill posted:

If it helps I am in my 30's and just got my Bachelor's, so maybe that's where the confusion comes from? :shobon: And I was definitely lurking this forum for a few years as a teen before finally reg-ing

gently caress yeah congrats. Graduating at any time is a big deal. I was nowhere close to first in my class, and I'm not sure I could've been even if I tried.

syntaxfunction
Oct 27, 2010

Happy Landfill posted:

That's legit and cool as gently caress tho! What was your degree in? Congrats at the graduating, you done did good and you should be super proud of yourself :cool:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

MEIN RAVEN posted:

gently caress yeah congrats. Graduating at any time is a big deal. I was nowhere close to first in my class, and I'm not sure I could've been even if I tried.
Thank you so much!! First in my class is actually kind of a joke...I was literally the first person, period, to walk across the stage, so I keep joking, "yep, I graduated 'first in my class' :downs:" and just let people fill in the blanks themselves

syntaxfunction posted:

That's legit and cool as gently caress tho! What was your degree in? Congrats at the graduating, you done did good and you should be super proud of yourself :cool:

Thank you, thank you! This is the least like poo poo I've felt in quite some time :boom: seriously, school is hard and can feel like such an uphill climb. But I am now a certified Bachelor Computer Toucher

And seriously, to anyone in this thread that needs to hear it, it's never too late to go back and finish school, or go back for a second time! I was not even close to the oldest person in my class, so don't worry about being too old. And even if you are the oldest, every one is there for the same reason you are, so don't sweat it :)

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Congratulations for real. I've attempted college like 5 times and I do absolutely excellent and top of the class for a while and then crash and burn. Every single time. I guess I do that with every endeavor though.

I have no idea how many credits I have. Probably enough for an associates degree somewhere at the very least.

I'm very happy for you and you should be proud of yourself. :)

Hackers film 1995
Nov 4, 2009

Hack the planet!

yeah congrats on beating (in line) all those other losers in your class. jk. i have buddy that just did the same thing but at 40!

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Congratulations for real. I've attempted college like 5 times and I do absolutely excellent and top of the class for a while and then crash and burn. Every single time. I guess I do that with every endeavor though.

I have no idea how many credits I have. Probably enough for an associates degree somewhere at the very least.

I'm very happy for you and you should be proud of yourself. :)

Thank you, I am :shobon: It was hard, I definitely feel you on the crashing and burning--the past couple of quarters it was like, "just pass. gently caress your gpa, just pass," especially with coming out of COVID times, it was definitely and adjustment.

Don't be afraid to try and go back, if you think about it :)

Hackers film 1995 posted:

yeah congrats on beating (in line) all those other losers in your class. jk. i have buddy that just did the same thing but at 40!

Congrats to your buddy!! :slick: That's awesome!

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
It's an older image, though still a good likeness.
I'm aging most gracefully. :slick:

E: less hair now, and longer pants.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
Sorry if I shat up the thread, didn't read OP, don't know the rules, but I gather everyone posts here in ernestness, in a congenial and supportive manner. There is one thing though.

I ain't gonna bare my mug for youse guys', mutually beneficial.

Do I have the nod to post images that resonate with me in a deep way, that seem like a reflection of a more fundamental truth that mere selfies might fail to reveal?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

What? Just post your picture dude

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Saddest Rhino posted:

They trippin

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
No

and no

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
A picture of my radiant bussy

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Oh Lord.

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

The Saddest Rhino posted:

I was thinking about making fun of him for his last post but ultimately decided against it. Speaking of, where's your picture?

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Valko posted:

I was thinking about making fun of him for his last post but ultimately decided against it. Speaking of, where's your picture?

He's got a point, Rhino.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin

Sorry chum.

It's true I am very irritating.

Genuine thanks for reminding me to not post so bad.

Soul bonded to lameness.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

love to read some terrible posts instead of looking at goons in the looking at goons thread

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

everyone post face (not me i already have)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Maybe in a few years when I'm not a nobody.

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

Grey Cat posted:

Maybe in a few years when I'm not a nobody.

you're not a nobody, you're Grey Cat

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

stop being weird and post selfies, everybody

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

Yeah man, post face

Valko
Sep 18, 2015

Peggy Edson posted:

stop being weird and post selfies, everybody

I can fulfill one part of that request.

Spinz
Jan 7, 2020

I ordered luscious new gemstones from India and made new earrings for my SA mart thread

Remember my earrings and art are much better than my posting

New stuff starts towards end of page 3 of the thread
Good morning goon friends
It's good to see you
Love,
Mom

TITTIEKISSER69
Mar 19, 2005

SAVE THE BEES
PLANT MORE TREES
CLEAN THE SEAS
KISS TITTIESS

Riding the great big choo-choo to work:

Happy Landfill
Feb 26, 2011

I wish I could take the choo-choo to work :smith:

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009
Fine

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

you're not a nobody, you're Grey Cat

When you're right you're right.

Calculated Shitposter

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Ugh, fine:

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
Picture makes my head look huge lol

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Just say it gives you more room for big brain.

Sitting Here
Dec 31, 2007

Grey Cat posted:

When you're right you're right.

Calculated Shitposter

drat your hair is incredible

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Sitting Here posted:

Ay, thanks! Sorry to say gonna be lopping like 1.5ft off of it in August.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Sitting Here posted:

Yeah, I have to agree with that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chernobyl Princess
Jul 31, 2009

It has long been an axiom of mine that the little things are infinitely the most important.

:siren:thunderdome winner:siren:

I covet that hair style but I am a hair coward