Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

voiceless anal fricative
May 6, 2007

Related:

Unrelated:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h4tUrwcUaGc

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Android Apocalypse
Apr 28, 2009

The future is
AUTOMATED
and you are
OBSOLETE

Illegal Hen

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://i.imgur.com/iiYwhdp.mp4

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

More likely than you think!

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

*slaps roof of sub* you can fit so many billionaires in this bad boy

fullerene
Apr 29, 2022

"aww look out here comes trouble"

"jeez they'll let anyone in this place"

"they let you out of the house mate?"

Kheldarn
Feb 17, 2011

Wild EEPROM
Jul 29, 2011

oh, my, god. Becky, look at her bitrate.

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.

Love the hunter2 deep cut there

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

kalel
Jun 19, 2012

lmao

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

:vince:

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Love the ******* deep cut there

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

:laugh:

Relyssa
Jul 29, 2012

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Not the best financial decision, imo.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Paladinus posted:

Look at this dummy who thinks they know how to invest their money better than a billionaire

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

Paladinus posted:

Yeah why would I see the same artist in concert twice?

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

Finally, some potential that won't go unrealized in my life

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

I like how the "customization" is just two 3d printed cones on the sticks

ponzicar
Mar 17, 2008
I thought they would be using something comparable to the famous Alvin submersibles, but it's really something someone just threw together in their garage?

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!

ponzicar posted:

I thought they would be using something comparable to the famous Alvin submersibles, but it's really something someone just threw together in their garage?

yeah it owns

freeedr
Feb 21, 2005

Mr. Lobe posted:

Finally, some potential that won't go unrealized in my life

Lib and let die
Aug 26, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 15 hours!
the whole thing owns

i don't know if it was in this thread or somewhere in cspam i read it but apparently it doesn't adhere to any of the standards that actual submarines do from a "this is a structurally sound, competent vessel that can handle the pressures of deep-sea diving with a reasonable expectation against random catastrophic failure" because by the operating company's account, their real-time monitoring systems are so far ahead of what's used to certify submersible vessels today that the certification process simply isn't capable of certifying the vessel

Bar Ran Dun
Jan 22, 2006

They published an open letter making GBS threads on the classification societies.

They aren’t required to get classed because of tonnage and numbers of passengers. But all the other deep submersibles do voluntarily, for good reason.

MrYenko
Jun 18, 2012

#2 isn't ALWAYS bad...

Bar Ran Dun posted:

They published an open letter making GBS threads on the classification societies.

They aren’t required to get classed because of tonnage and numbers of passengers. But all the other deep submersibles do voluntarily, for good reason.

Six packs getting regulated out of existence would be a hilarious result of this clusterfuck.

(Hilarious, but real, real bad, imo. Most six-pack operators seem to be decent enough in my experience.)

Riot Carol Danvers
Jul 30, 2004

It's super dumb, but I can't stop myself. This is just kind of how I do things.

Lib and let die posted:

the whole thing owns

i don't know if it was in this thread or somewhere in cspam i read it but apparently it doesn't adhere to any of the standards that actual submarines do from a "this is a structurally sound, competent vessel that can handle the pressures of deep-sea diving with a reasonable expectation against random catastrophic failure" because by the operating company's account, their real-time monitoring systems are so far ahead of what's used to certify submersible vessels today that the certification process simply isn't capable of certifying the vessel

We've also been talking about it as a derail in the IOSM thread because the entire thing is just a loving comedy of willful negligence

Sagebrush
Feb 26, 2012

pastor of muppets
Aug 21, 2007

We were somewhere around the Living Hive, on the edge of the desert, when the drugs began to take hold...

Revzilla posted an article yesterday for pride month written by one of their staff who outted himself as bisexual and talked about his experience with homophobia in the motorcycle community and the absolute seething in the comments section is entirely proving his point. I really wish I could post images in Instagram comments because I would love to throw this one in there and watch their stupid little brains explode.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flakey
Apr 30, 2009

There's no need to speak. You must only concentrate and recall all your past life. When a man thinks of the past, he becomes kinder.

Something something wet macaroni noises.