Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

why are the alds being treated like the big deal everyone's refocused on here, a dozen-odd extra berserk soldiers getting airdropped into the free-for-all at the palace seems like the least of the problems going on right now by a mile

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

why are the alds being treated like the big deal everyone's refocused on here, a dozen-odd extra berserk soldiers getting airdropped into the free-for-all at the palace seems like the least of the problems going on right now by a mile

I don't know that they're really a big deal everyone's focused on, from what I gather the main significance is that it's confirmation that people are still alive in the palace after it got nuked (if ROGER FOI-HELLECK wasn't alive and present they wouldn't still be berserk.)

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

i mean like the palace guards specifically worrying about keeping them from getting to the Queen versus, say, the giant meat kaiju wandering around or the hundreds of lizards still storming the gates

Vagabong
Mar 2, 2019
I imagine dealing with the Alds is a familiar and surmountable problem compared to the other two.

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

lol fair

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

habeasdorkus posted:

I mean, this time Sette didn't even deserve it!

he was having a conversation!

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE

idonotlikepeas posted:

Is there any character in this comic, aside from Matty, that isn't going to eventually hit Sette?

Friendly Coffee can do no wrong. :colbert:

neogeo0823
Jul 4, 2007

NO THAT'S NOT ME!!

From last page, but I want you to know that at work, we've got this big dry erase board that has all the notes, events, and etc. for our production lines. We've been having nothing but a giant headache with line 1 for the last two weeks, where everything that could go wrong has, and it continues to obstinately not want to work. Apparently the khert is leaking over here, because these two images have appeared on our board around line 1's header.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead

neogeo0823 posted:

From last page, but I want you to know that at work, we've got this big dry erase board that has all the notes, events, and etc. for our production lines. We've been having nothing but a giant headache with line 1 for the last two weeks, where everything that could go wrong has, and it continues to obstinately not want to work. Apparently the khert is leaking over here, because these two images have appeared on our board around line 1's header.

i hope the perpetrator is found and punished

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

I don't know how big your company is or how "close" you are with your coworkers, but if reasonable I would feel the need to investigate, Unsounded is just obscure enough that I would find it quite surprising to see it "in the wild" in person.

At bare minimum I would do a big double take, and maybe even take a picture, and I'm saying that as someone who takes maybe half a dozen pictures in a year. It's just not something I would expect to see in my life unless it was at something like a comic con or comic book store where it at least would be way more likely.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

If you see me posting please remind me that I have Charlie Work in the reports forum to do instead
World might end up getting saved, or at least slightly less damaged, because Toma treats two toes like they're real people

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

also i'm envious of anyone who gets a pantoffel ride, she's such a good dog

A.o.D.
Jan 15, 2006

So did Duane, yet here we are.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
duane treats the inak with more intellectual curiosity than compassion, he’s got a lot of condescending racism towards them that he doesn’t make much effort to hide

Daduzi
Nov 22, 2005

You can't hide from the Grim Reaper. Especially when he's got a gun.

Oxxidation posted:

duane treats the inak with more intellectual curiosity than compassion, he’s got a lot of condescending racism towards them that he doesn’t make much effort to hide

Exactly, he treats them just like everyone else.

GlyphGryph
Jun 23, 2013

Down came the glitches and burned us in ditches and we slept after eating our dead.

Oxxidation posted:

So you're saying he treats them even better than he treats real people?

GunnerJ
Aug 1, 2005

Do you think this is funny?
Better than (adult) Crescians, anyway.

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

People know. But rememberin' bad's good for nawt. Bad's gotta be shut up for the good of all.

also, some more kima bell horrible lines and horrible faces

DrSnakeLaser
Sep 6, 2011

Bell has such a horrible expressive face, it just looks so rubbery.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
quigley: "you clown. you rube. you have no idea how hosed up i am"

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

yeah, quigley has enough horrible thoughts cramming his brain to bursting that kima bell dicking with him about ROGER FOI HELLICK doesn't... actually do the thing

mr burns diseases dot gif

e: kima bell is a sadist, we knew that, but he also hungers for the etalarche experience to justify his seething hatred and contempt for all the alds

for all that quigley's a gigantic shitter, he's gonna put matty above... well, apparently everything

Goatse James Bond fucked around with this message at 05:22 on Jun 16, 2023

Goffer
Apr 4, 2007
"..."
Quigley's a soud and dyes his hair I reckon

Goatse James Bond
Mar 28, 2010

wait no, of course it's doing the thing, he's just terrified that it's inevitably doing the same to matty

now i feel bad for lolling at the idea of matty being present for duane's backstory monologue

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Royalty is a continuous shitposting motion.
Respect for ol' Quigs here. And man is it gonna be fun to see Bell get got.

Kyte
Nov 19, 2013

Never quacked for this
https://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch17/ch17_141.html

I think this might be the first time he ever speaks his honest thoughts.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Kyte posted:

https://www.casualvillain.com/Unsounded/comic/ch17/ch17_141.html

I think this might be the first time he ever speaks his honest thoughts.

this was definitely an update in observance of father's day

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Let Sette cook.

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
I hate those loving palm teeth so much my god they make my hands itch every time I see them

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Die Rettung fuer die Landwirte:

I admit that I may be easily entertained, but these never get old for me.

habeasdorkus
Nov 3, 2013

Where is that from? I would like to co-sign and suggest that the people of Kasslyne instead fund the natural sciences. Also, go explore over the ocean for chrissakes. All that will be lost are your memories in the Khert.

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

I found it as a deep link into tumblr while looking for something unrelated. Just the whims of google today…

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!

Oxxidation posted:

I hate those loving palm teeth so much my god they make my hands itch every time I see them

Ashley's Patreon posted:

I love the little teeth peeping from Sette's gory hand. They're a really weird feature and skirt the periphery of body horror, if you ask me. I can't wait to draw them more now that they've finally broken skin.

Twenty Four
Dec 21, 2008

dammit, I'm completely in Oxxidation's corner on this one

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

Artists are such wonderful freaks.

"Look at this horrible thing I made; it makes me sick. I can't wait to do more!"

Mindblast
Jun 28, 2006

Moving at the speed of death.

So sette is like a shark except they're also in her hands. Sharkhands.

I hope this is the extend of it. I don't want sharkteeth feet.

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

Well she grew teeth teeth and then she grew hand teeth, her final divine state is probably just a lot of teeth

Antigravitas
Dec 8, 2019

Skippy McPants posted:

Artists are such wonderful freaks.

"Look at this horrible thing I made; it makes me sick. I can't wait to do more!"

I assume that was the author avatar.

Daduzi
Nov 22, 2005

You can't hide from the Grim Reaper. Especially when he's got a gun.
Not happy with developments in the latest page

Oxxidation
Jul 22, 2007
nor i

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

isndl
May 2, 2012
I WON A CONTEST IN TG AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS CUSTOM TITLE
We can rebuild him. We have the pymary.