Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i was just cramming fries in my mouth while playing Fortnite and bam I take a bite and it's chipped. very weird .....

that's why we call them chips in the uk

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

Smugworth posted:

Try it on Awful App for Android op, it's great

iOS :mad:

When i get my apple goggles I'll be able to goatse you guys just by glaring really hard :catstare:

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

software stuff is not real engineering fyi hth :thanks:

:ssh: Building the tools engineers use is much more difficult and involves more engineering processes than the users of the tools can (usually) comprehend :ssh:

TrashMammal
Nov 10, 2022

when you real engineer in the manner of software engineering all you end up with is groversubs

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Hearing about crapple fails more and more lately

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

all engineers are nerds I hope this settles the dispute

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Smugworth posted:

may be time for a megathread

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Smugworth posted:

sometimes you just gotta cop a little number and hope for the best

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

ninjoatse.cx posted:

iOS :mad:

When i get my apple goggles I'll be able to goatse you guys just by glaring really hard :catstare:

the awful iOS app lets you post in app bro

long press to bring up the context menu thing, select img, select from library, boom your in dawg

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bagmonkey posted:

long press to bring up the context menu thing, select img, select from library, boom your in dawg

More crapple ux ftw :dumbbravo:

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

bagmonkey posted:

lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Tibetan throat warbling

quote:

If I'm angry about something and need to let loose, I might listen to "Lose Yourself" by Eminem.

If I've been suppressing sadness about a loss and have no energy left to focus, I'll listen to "Adagio in G Minor" by Albinoni.

If I'm feeling angry or agitated, I might rock out to Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit."

If I'm stressed, I might go for something that calms me, like Miley Cyrus' "Flowers" or Jason Aldean's "Big Green Tractor."

So basically this person is a teenager. Surprised they didn't go with "In The End" by Linkin Park

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

if im angry, i listen to limp bizkit

when i get sad, i listed to limp bizkit

when i'm happy, i listen to limp bizkit

when i'm feeling bloated, i listen to limp bizkit

hot cocoa on the couch
Dec 8, 2009

ninjoatse.cx posted:

:ssh: Building the tools engineers use is much more difficult and involves more engineering processes than the users of the tools can (usually) comprehend :ssh:

software engineer spotted lmfoa

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I've used a lot of industrial control software generated by German software engineers (Bosch, ERSA, internal stuff to the company I used to work at), and I wish I could find all of those people and tell them to cut out whatever it is they think they're doing.

That seems to be a universal experience with German industrial software.

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

all engineers are nerds I hope this settles the dispute

yeah but they are different types of nerds

Jun 19, 2023
Mod e: boring poo poo removed to give less attention

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Jun 21, 2023

Jun 19, 2023

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 21, 2023

Jun 19, 2023

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Somebody fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 21, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

I heard radium was actually a mechanical engineer who could code rather than a classically trained software engineer

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

I heard radium was a lobster

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
anyone have sick dinner plans for the evening??

deep dish peat moss
Jul 27, 2006

Pretty impressive for a lobster to be an engineer of any kind

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I'm monching on some peanuts+shells right now, thinking pasta with italian sausage, bell peppers, and marinara

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Smugworth posted:

I'm monching on some peanuts+shells right now, thinking pasta with italian sausage, bell peppers, and marinara

I'm also thinking pasta for at the mo

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
Pulled pork nachos op

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Seth Pecksniff posted:

Pulled pork nachos op

One of my faves. Don't eat em enough myself. Need to cop a grip of nacho toppings once i pressure cook a butt next week :hmmyes:

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Eating a meal prepped dinner as I'm studying policies for a promotional exam coming up. I live a riveting life.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

thinkin to pubsub for dindin

spicy falafel is the goal, though half the time the deli calls to say they’re out and then it’s tofu herb and garlic time, dressed up like an italian with provolone, spinach, tomato, onion, mustard, deli sauce, and of course those beautiful black olives

toasted on multigrain is a must for any pubsub

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Bad Purchase posted:

thinkin to pubsub for dindin

spicy falafel is the goal, though half the time the deli calls to say they’re out and then it’s tofu herb and garlic time, dressed up like an italian with provolone, spinach, tomato, onion, mustard, deli sauce, and of course those beautiful black olives

toasted on multigrain is a must for any pubsub

Hoping to see some pics in the olive thread megathread :D

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

there was a harsh reaction last time i posted one of my olive rich treats, not sure i can count on the average goon palate to recognize true greatness

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Bad Purchase posted:

there was a harsh reaction last time i posted one of my olive rich treats, not sure i can count on the average goon palate to recognize true greatness

hell yeah

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

grilling some chicken in a soy sauce/lemon pepper marinade with some broccoli

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!

Bad Purchase posted:

I recognize true greatness and that ain’t it op

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

Chief McHeath posted:

I recognize true greatness and that ain’t it op

this you?

Chief McHeath posted:

Since Dec. 8 I have only eaten crab rangoon

I'll usually pick them up 32-40 at a time from my local Chinese restaurant (they come in servings of eight with a side of sweet and sour sauce). I order at night so I can have 7-10 for dinner, then put three or four in the toaster oven for breakfast (and wash it down with some water and a multivitamin), and for lunch I'll eat another three or four at work either cold or I microwave them sometimes, but the wonton wrappers kind of get soggy if you microwave them.

Last week or so I've been having some trouble with, uh, going "number two." I think the cream cheese is building up and causing some issues. Some days I might visit the restroom every 15 minutes for two hours or more, feeling like I've got to go, but only about 20% of the time I get a very large and slightly painful (but solid) stool. I've also got some shoulder and elbow pain in my wiping arm because even if I don't "go," you still have to check, right? I think I might have dislocated something from all the reaching.

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
Probation
Can't post for 3 days!
yeah man i can smash some rangoons even if it means i cannot poo poo!

pacerwpg
Apr 18, 2023

Bad Purchase posted:

where's the sauce

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Get their rear end