Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

At least you can use the base trace material to synthesize the higher level ones. It's not great but it can cut the grind a little eventually.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

Too bad her weapon bonus caps at 160 speed :\

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Just how many mistakes have you suffered on the way here?

An uncountable number, to be sure.
Bring Asta you coward

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Why do you need both Gepard and a healer, more spd and atk.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

Also, your Tingyun isn't even capping her atk boost, all the more reason to bring Asta too.

Edit: I don't know her trace levels so maybe she is, sorry.

Clarste fucked around with this message at 02:58 on Jun 22, 2023

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever
would you calm down

haypliss
Oct 2, 2022
Cutting them off before we can discuss the crit ratio. :hmmno:

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I'm using Tingyun on a team with Dan Heng, but I will happily replace her with Asta if I get Pela. Welt's on that team and with Asta's ult things get funny for the enemy.

padijun
Feb 5, 2004

murderbears forever

haypliss posted:

Cutting them off before we can discuss the crit ratio. :hmmno:

I had 5%~ cdmg on her old gloves and rolled 15%~ crit on her new pair :shrug:

Sexual Aluminum
Jun 21, 2003

is made of candy
Soiled Meat
Kinda wish I had rolled on Seele's lightcone. I got the herta shop one to max superimposition and its kinda meh

Ytlaya
Nov 13, 2005

Xalidur posted:

The drop rates for this last stage of trace material farming sure are garbage, aren't they?

It seems like you get the equivalent of around ~3 highest tier items per 60 fuel, which isn't *that* bad, but it's still definotely a longer-term thing. A day's worth of fuel could get you a couple nodes.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
I'm just getting my main traces to 6 and then putting it off until I'm 100% satisfied with everything else I have

acumen
Mar 17, 2005
Fun Shoe

Sexual Aluminum posted:

Kinda wish I had rolled on Seele's lightcone. I got the herta shop one to max superimposition and its kinda meh

I've been using Swordplay III from 71-80 after Cruising V for like 30-70 and it's hard to say which is better. Yeah her LC probably helps a ton, I know JY's is nuts

UHD
Nov 11, 2006

JT Jag posted:

I'm just getting my main traces to 6 and then putting it off until I'm 100% satisfied with everything else I have

this is what i settled on too. the diminishing returns from the materials spent make 6 a good stopping point.

berenzen
Jan 23, 2012

It's 1 day of farming to get one of your traces from 8 to 9, and about a day and a half to get to rank 10. Generally focus on the Ascension Traces, then the small traces, then the ability traces. In terms of total investment, it takes about 12.25 days to take someone from 8 to 10 at TB60 and up, with ~1/8 of a day reduction each time you get lucky and roll a purple trace item.

Jabor
Jul 16, 2010

#1 Loser at SpaceChem

acumen posted:

I've been using Swordplay III from 71-80 after Cruising V for like 30-70 and it's hard to say which is better. Yeah her LC probably helps a ton, I know JY's is nuts

For most Hunt folks Swordplay is honestly better. It's a tougher call for Seele since you'd be resetting Swordplay every time you swat an add to trigger resurgence.

I pulled Sleep like the Dead on the standard banner and have been quite happy with it, though. Big crit numbers.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

Clarste posted:

Why do you need both Gepard and a healer, more spd and atk.

status restore

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'm working on getting Clara traces maxed out because A) she's my bread and butter and B) I've got brainworms like that.

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Meowywitch posted:

status restore
skill issue, just pull bronya

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

JT Jag posted:

skill issue, just pull bronya

i have her, she exists to buff Seele 100% of the time

Eimi
Nov 23, 2013

I will never log offshut up.

We need a healer Bronya, or Veliona for the irony and so Silver Wolf has a girlfriend, just to have a full BronSeele team.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Ibblebibble posted:

I'm working on getting Clara traces maxed out because A) she's my bread and butter and B) I've got brainworms like that.

I did the same with Silver Wolf, you're valid.

Detheros
Apr 11, 2010

I want to die.

I'm maxing traces on Qingque and you cant stop me! :colbert:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm still miffed I pulled the 5** cone that is clearly supposed to be glued to Clara and nobody else. Who the hell knows when I'll ever even get a Clara! :argh:

FractalSandwich
Apr 25, 2010

Meowywitch posted:

I'm still miffed I pulled the 5** cone that is clearly supposed to be glued to Clara and nobody else. Who the hell knows when I'll ever even get a Clara! :argh:
After 300 rolls on the standard banner, if I had to guess.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I don't like any Destruction characters except the MC. I might even go back to Slugger Blazer just because he does have a lot of good poo poo in his kit.

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Decided, gently caress it, I'll do 1 ten pull for Silver Wolf, got the 5 star animation... it was her light cone, because I selected the wrong god drat warp again.

Then I did a ten pull on the actual warp, and got her, I'm so lucky in spite of my stupidity.

Clarste
Apr 15, 2013

How do you even get to the lightcone banner by accident, doesn't it start selecting the character banner when you open the menu?

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Well that was fun. Time to work on SW next (but not gonna fully max her).

sirtommygunn
Mar 7, 2013

Clarste posted:

How do you even get to the lightcone banner by accident, doesn't it start selecting the character banner when you open the menu?

I clicked the normal banner to check my normal ticket count then mistakenly clicked on the light cone banner to get SW

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.

Meowywitch posted:

I have three claras and I wish I had fewer

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

I'll take them off your hands, I wouldn't mind an actually maxed out Clara.

big cummers ONLY
Jul 17, 2005

I made a series of bad investments. Tarantula farm. The bottom fell out of the market.

I would want Clara if there was a way to swap the Clara and Svarog skins. But not the models. I want a scared baby Svarog protected by a teleporting, seven foot tall Clara

Leraika
Jun 14, 2015

Luckily, I *did* save your old avatar. Fucked around and found out indeed.
If I'm gonna get a bunch of eidolons on one character, I'm glad it's clara, but I would also like to have more than two five star characters

Ibblebibble
Nov 12, 2013

Leraika posted:

If I'm gonna get a bunch of eidolons on one character, I'm glad it's clara, but I would also like to have more than two five star characters

Same if you don't count TB. I only have Clara and SW. I got 2 5* gacha LCs at least? Sadly they're the ones that aren't great on characters who aren't their signature.

Kyrosiris
May 24, 2006

You try to be happy when everyone is summoning you everywhere to "be their friend".

Ditto, only Gepard (newbie banner pity) and Silver Wolf here, plus a 5* cone from normal banner.

Admittedly I have been incredibly stingy with my gold tickets so I'm not surprised by that.

Bad Video Games
Sep 17, 2017

I would say my 5 star luck has been pretty good but I don't save jade or tickets so I've easily hit the soft pity at least 4 times plus the beginner banner. I have 4 5* characters, an eidolon and a best in slot lc so a little bit of good luck.

BearPlayingGuitar
Nov 30, 2011
Ignoring fire trailblazer my luck has also been pretty good ! I’ve got 6 (Seele, SW, Bronya, himeko, gepard & bailu) along with Clara’s 5* LC.

With himeko & bailu at E1.

Of course I went for both Seele & SW’s banners, and also have the daily pass or whatever.

Xalidur
Jun 4, 2012

I have Bronya, Seele, Jing Yuan E1, Bailu, plus the Bailu and Himeko light cones, and I'll probably hit guaranteed pity on Silver Wolf before her banner cycles. Only bought whatever the Welkin equivalent is called and BP. I had a lot of crying to do about my RNG in Genshin at first and in FGO lately, but I can't complain about Star Rail. Star Rail loves me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Qwertycoatl
Dec 31, 2008

I'm totally f2p, got Gepard, Bailu, Bronya, Seele and SW. Feels like pretty decent luck.