Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

MarcusSA posted:

Nintendo doesn't have any original ideas anymore it's all expansions or remakes.

RIP.

iwentdoodie posted:

Nintendo fans are just gamer Disney adults

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
I was already hyped for an SMRPG remake but then I saw little round-rear end Mario step out of that house and it became an instant day one buy for me

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.
It almost looks like the Link’s Awakening remake where all the characters looked like little plastic dolls.

Which is good.

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Heath posted:

I was already hyped for an SMRPG remake but then I saw little round-rear end Mario step out of that house and it became an instant day one buy for me

hell yeah

new ost by shimomura is ftmfw though it'll be hard to improve on the one that's already there

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i hope she keeps the more synth-heavy stuff like barrel volcano in kind of a half-and-half

the links awakening remake did that for a lot of its soundtrack and it kicked rear end

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

rodbeard posted:

The worst piece of media about a nerdy white guy obsessing over an Asian girl since Pinkerton.

whats the best piece of media about a nerdy white guy obsessing over an asian girl

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦

Endorph posted:

whats the best piece of media about a nerdy white guy obsessing over an asian girl

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CYZwVf07tHA

Dandywalken
Feb 11, 2014

Its a Post-Modern RPG, if you will. First of its kind.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"
it's nice and good when people enjoy things

like i admire the people who enjoy the library of games on ps5

Paladinus
Jan 11, 2014

heyHEYYYY!!!
Mario is an elephant now.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Paladinus posted:

Mario is an elephant now.

can yoshi ride him

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Grassy Knowles posted:

can yoshi ride him

probably wouldn't ask google for that answer

Half of Dracula
Oct 24, 2008

Perhaps the same could be

ParserGirl posted:

My name's Deckard Cain and I come from Tristram. If you're looking for Dianlo, then you just missed him!

Big Bad Baal he was first in line at the evil sale

Danaru
Jun 5, 2012

何 ??
https://twitter.com/kimoiguess/status/1671578412295819265?t=kEz9BF-Y2Ygbr4L0t1Zy9Q&s=19

Plant MONSTER.
Mar 16, 2018

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Never saw that render of hinokio, wtf I thought he had a big nose but it's a bloatee. He's the best toad

Splash Attack
Mar 23, 2008

Yeahhh!
I am GHOS!!
Haaaaaa Ha Ha Ha!!

it turns out there are a lot of weirdos out there who are obsessed with elisa lam, like the band that wrote a song about her dying called “elisa lam” that spotify decided i should hear

https://www.kerrang.com/amp/skynd-why-we-wrote-a-song-about-elisa-lam

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Endorph posted:

World of Suzie Wong

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿

Splash Attack posted:

it turns out there are a lot of weirdos out there who are obsessed with elisa lam, like the band that wrote a song about her dying called “elisa lam” that spotify decided i should hear

https://www.kerrang.com/amp/skynd-why-we-wrote-a-song-about-elisa-lam

Wont be listening to this 😎👍

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o36dy9atoSw

calling in all my nintendo favors to get this localized

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"

Why isn't this guy in Smash yet?

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Bogus Adventure posted:

Why isn't this guy in Smash yet?

Game balance.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Imagine this guy riding Boshi. They would be unstoppable

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

mushroom kingdom guy fieri

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
i hope they render the equipment this time

look at that bowser shell lol

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

I don't remember if it was that one but I had a player's guide that suggested you never use Toadstool, lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Tokyo Sexwale posted:

I don't remember if it was that one but I had a player's guide that suggested you never use Toadstool, lol

Imagine hating women this much.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

Violen posted:

i hope they render the equipment this time

look at that bowser shell lol

Badass

TheSwizzler
May 13, 2005

LETTIN THE CAT OUTTA THE BAG

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Pablo Nergigante posted:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lol

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Pablo Nergigante posted:

lmao

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose
this was another fun post from that thread:

staticman posted:

This is gonna be some dumb gay goonrant, BUT LET'S HOP ONBOARD MY WILD RIDE ANYWAY~!:unsmigghh:

Let me get straight to the point:

Raise your hand if you've killed the cop in your head. Good. :same:
Now, raise your hand if you've killed or are killing the colonizer in your head. Many of you are asking "w-what...?", "lol are you serious?", etc. We all know about the entity called "the cop in your head", and it's death is a necessary part of unchaining oneself and others from the prison of Capitalism. There's just one problem, especially if you're pale, there's another entity implanted in you called the Colonizer. This entity's actively driving you to not just hate non-Christian faith, but to destroy it in whatever ways you can. As above, so below, just like fascists use liberal free-speech as a Trojan horse to deliver white supremacist An Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix's Tale, the Colonizer's favorite horse for ecocidal Christendom these days is ~skeptical atheism and loving loving science~. I don't know if you've been paying attention, but scientists are as listened to by the government as Indigenous elders.

There's a reason natives are screaming from the rooftops for y'all to listen to them, cause if you keep ignoring them, you're literally going to continue the colonial cycle, but this time forcing the "superstitious savages" to surrender their ways and adopt the immortal science. That's exactly what the colonizer in your head wants, and why you must kill him.

Not sure what else to say on this, again, sorry if this came out a dumb goon rant, just my observation :shrug:

Speaking of killing the colonizer in your head...

staticman posted:

Oh for fucks... Another thing I'm sick of is when I state my views, from the bottom of my heart, everyone immediately assumes I'm trolling. This isn't trolling, they are/were literal loving poo poo. They were dancing naked around a fire while we were building an empire. I'm stating the facts. gently caress this loving Indian apologism, I'm done with it, done. They offered nothing to the world, never have, never will.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~
An Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix's Tale

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

this was another fun post from that thread:

Speaking of killing the colonizer in your head...

lmfao holy poo poo

TheMightyBoops
Nov 1, 2016

Violen posted:

An Orwellmaidenheirazilneworltheylivatrix's Tale

OutKast should have hung it up after Speakerboxxx

Buschmaki
Dec 26, 2012

‿︵‿︵‿︵‿Lean Addict︵‿︵‿︵‿
*big rear end rambling post incoming*

It's been touched on before, but it's wild because astrology, tarot, and this new-wave mysticism being held up as analogous to indigenous modes of belief is sort of disgusting because it was straight up made by white people appropriating other religions they thought were cool in the 19th century. Like... there's a reason tarot was related to pre-Islam Egyptian religion and occultists like Eliphas Levy drew Baphomet throwing up mudras. It's because colonialism allowed them contact with non-European religions and they appropriated the trappings of them as a form of colonial extraction. Literally saying to kill the colonizer in your head you have to use the fruits of Victorian-era imperialism.... MAJOR fail.

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

listen i was introduced to the tarot by the deepest, most culturally revelatory things possible: persona 3 and the fortune tellers in 80s horror movies

Antivehicular
Dec 30, 2011

I wanna sing one for the cars
That are right now headed silent down the highway
And it's dark and there is nobody driving And something has got to give

Also the general concept of "the true power of marginalized people is a bunch of poo poo that doesn't work"

Violen
Jul 25, 2009

ohoho~

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

coincidentally all the religions and folk practices they want to save from colonizers are all the ones they think are cool, they dont give a poo poo about aluk todolo or ryukyu shinto or whatever