Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

DalaranJ posted:

I can’t WAIT to BOMB some DODONGOS!
Nice to see I'm not the only one who had that reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

China Daily

The gap between rich and poor by Jin Ding

Le Monde

Guerre en Ukraine : une tentative de médiation africaine/Ukraine War: An attempt at mediation from Africa by BRandan from South Africa (maybe the site bugged but it's written as BR not Br)

L'education positive/Postive Education by Micaël in La Croix l'hebdo

"Quiet! Dad's reading!"

by Dilem from Algeria
Freedom of Press
The Algerian regime draws some new red lines

Charlie Hebdo

Accepted immigration
"You're good."
"Not you."
On the crisis French forests are facing with global warming. It's not a pro-migration comic in anyway.

Elon Musk spoke at a big tech convention here in Paris. He even met the president. I like these caricatures.

No need for postal workers thanks to AI.

School Reinvents itself
"We bring back work from home back to school."
Apparently kids were praying in a school in Nice which is not ok with France's laicity.

Biodiversity
Are we going to lose our prime ministers?

Tourist Submarine in distress:
No more than few hours of oxygen left before looking like Celine Dion...

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Test match plus the Voice.

Broelman:

Test match plus search for sub. Bazball is the current English playing style of cricket.

Lethbridge 1:

The legislation for the Voice to Parliament. Lethbridge loves expressing everything in the form of rugby.

Lethbridge 2:

I've got an inkling which side of the debate on the Voice Lethbridge is on.

Wilcox:

On the Greens joining the Coalition in delaying the Housing Future Fund legislation.

Dyson:

RIP Fantales. Iconic Australian sweet Fantales discontinued amid declining sales and ageing machinery (ABC).

Spooner:

Tea Party Crasher
Sep 3, 2012

Hunter Biden, the first rich person to get a light slap on the wrist for a crime

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

https://twitter.com/SmoothDunk/status/1671426234981441537?t=O1iqI-ZRJyymu9Dvolau2g&s=19

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
This very website could assist him!

https://www.somethingawful.com/news/n-word-faq/

Edit at below: pretty sad that dasgdc can actually be applied to them accurately.

The Islamic Shock fucked around with this message at 03:05 on Jun 22, 2023

Technowolf
Nov 4, 2009

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
Clay Bennett

Jeff Danziger

Lisa Benson

Jeff Stahler

Matt Davies

Ann Telnaes

Lee Judge

Mike Smith

John Branch

Jimmy Margulies

Ed Gamble

Dave Whamond

Adam Zyglis

Mike Thompson

David Horsey

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

idonotlikepeas posted:

Jeff Danziger

Kellies Nomination: Unnecessary Nudity

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Take that, you greedy jerk!

2020, 2021... What's the difference?

fool of sound
Oct 10, 2012

Lester, YOU don't believe in white privilege lmao

Discendo Vox
Mar 21, 2013

We don't need to have that dialogue because it's obvious, trivial, and has already been had a thousand times.

It will shock you to learn that Snipes was involved in a large scale and longer term tax fraud conspiracy.

Discendo Vox fucked around with this message at 04:50 on Jun 22, 2023

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

I don't know if this is a category yet, but jesus this is unsubtle.

e: I got Poe's Law'd. Retracting my Kellies nom. :blush:

ZZT the Fifth fucked around with this message at 05:57 on Jun 22, 2023

idonotlikepeas
May 29, 2010

This reasoning is possible for forums user idonotlikepeas!
To be fair, Zyglis intends that cartoon to mean "Republicans are assholes". It is really easy to interpret the other way, though.

ZZT the Fifth
Dec 6, 2006
I shot the invisible swordsman.

idonotlikepeas posted:

To be fair, Zyglis intends that cartoon to mean "Republicans are assholes". It is really easy to interpret the other way, though.

Oh. The increasingly unsubtle hate from Branco and Stiglich has gotten me to fall afoul of Poe's Law; this feels like a cartoon one of those two, or one of the even more explicitly nazi cartoonists like Mineralmotion, would make unironically as a "ha ha wouldn't be funny if LGBTQ+ rights supporters got killed by animals" thing.

ZZT the Fifth fucked around with this message at 06:01 on Jun 22, 2023

Fister Roboto
Feb 21, 2008

someone's gonna need to translate this from lester brain for me

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Fister Roboto posted:

someone's gonna need to translate this from lester brain for me
What I figure is "racism is temporarily real for the space of me making this point, but only insofar as it applies to Democrats benefiting from it, and these black people I drew agree with me."

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Someone's never been to NYC. 5th avenue doesn't turn.

Neito
Feb 18, 2009

😌Finally, an avatar the describes my love of tech❤️‍💻, my love of anime💖🎎, and why I'll never see a real girl 🙆‍♀️naked😭.

100YrsofAttitude posted:

Someone's never been to NYC. 5th avenue doesn't turn.

Going to NYC would mean that Lukovich might see someone darker than a good sheet of copy paper, and is therefore unacceptable.

Cloud Potato
Jan 9, 2011

"I'm... happy!"
:britain:

Guardian:

"Steve Bell on the Ukraine reconstruction conference in London – At the two-day conference, James Cleverly, the UK foreign secretary, said all Nato allies support giving fast-track membership to Ukraine" After John Heartfield.

Telegraph: gently caress Off Blower:

Matt:

How to survive the mortgage time bomb as interest rates rise; Glastonbury 2023: full lineup and rumours, from Britney Spears to Pulp

Times:

Titanic missing sub: Victor 6000 robot begins search dive — latest news

Evening Standard:

"The Standard View: Packed Tubes show London is back on track"

Microplastics
Jul 6, 2007

:discourse:
It's what's for dinner.

Cloud Potato posted:

:britain:

He identifies as a cheetah and all evidence suggests he therefore is a cheetah. A trans acceptance cartoon.

Guavanaut
Nov 27, 2009

Looking At Them Tittys
1969 - 1998

Toilet Rascal

Cloud Potato posted:

Identity has an innate and biological basis, AGC

Kellies Nomination: Best Overall

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I saved that cute lil' TractoRishi for you

Skios
Oct 1, 2021
A.F. Branco

Al Goodwyn

Chip Bok

https://i.imgur.com/CRhdGEx.png

Gary Markstein

John Deering

Michael Ramirez

Steve Breen

Steve Kelley

Tom Stiglich

VitalSigns
Sep 3, 2011

Vib Rib posted:

What I figure is "racism is temporarily real for the space of me making this point, but only insofar as it applies to Democrats benefiting from it, and these black people I drew agree with me."

Lester loves playing the race card against Democrats.

He'll draw 999 racist cartoons and then a black guy runs as a Republican or something and he'll draw something about how anyone who won't vote for that guy is a racist.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021
I'm probably wrong but it feels like they're so close to getting it. Rich people get the kid gloves, and that's something Hunter and Trump have in common. If only they could look past their hatred of the former and worship of the latter for two loving seconds.

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖

Cloud Potato posted:

Your identity is reality; you truly are what you feel yourself to be. A trans rights cartoon.

Murdstone
Jun 14, 2005

I'm feeling Jimmy

Really getting sick of conservatives just making up crimes Biden did.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I've been here the whole time, and you're not my real Dad! :emo:

Neito posted:

Going to NYC would mean that Lukovich might see someone darker than a good sheet of copy paper, and is therefore unacceptable.

I think you are confusing Lukovich with another cartoonist

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

Murdstone posted:

Really getting sick of conservatives just making up crimes Biden did.

Conservatives keep making Biden out to be cooler than he actually is.

Trapezium Dave
Oct 22, 2012

:australia:

Rowe:

Broelman:

Adam Bandt, leader of the Greens.

Wilcox:

Greens-now-independent senator Lidia Thorpe with One Nation senator Pauline Hanson and Peter Dutton, who will be working on the argument for the No case in the pamphlet for the Voice referendum that will go to all Australians. Thorpe will be arguing for full black sovereignty while the other two most definitely will not.

Leak, Son of Leak:

Indigenous Australians minister Linda Burney with Anthony Albanese. Peter Dutton used the last day of parliament to suggest calling off the referendum because look at all the division when we talk about race (Albanese responded by reminding that the referendum is implementing what First Nations groups wanted in the Uluru Statement from the Heart, also that Dutton was "totally devoid of empathy").

100YrsofAttitude
Apr 29, 2013

Le Monde

by Million from France
Mass Tourism: A catastrophe
"An earthquake?"
"Close. Tourists."
Signs read: Historic Quarter/15th century Castle/14th century church

This feels petty. Yes France has a huge tourist industry both internationally and domestic. The artist is from Savoy which gets tons of influx in the summer. Paris is actually quite nice in the summer. Most Parisians end up leaving in July/August and all you have is tourists but the city is otherwise quite come paradoxically. Anyway, I looked up the artist and found his Berlusconi obituary which made me laugh:

Charlie Hebdo

Titan Submarine: They went singing
They then proceed to quote several songs about water, the sea, air, and sinking. I'll write the artist, title, year and then the lyrics. From top-down and then left-right
Henri Salvador's "Qu'est-ce qu'on est bien dans son bain !" 1970, 'What class, to be in one's bath' literally: 'How fine we all are, when we're in our bath!"
Renaud's "Dès que le vent soufflera/As soon as the wind blows" 1983, "It's not man who takes to sea..."
Trad. Nursery Rhyme, "Fishing for Muss, Muss, Mussels"
Written by Serge Gainsbourg with Isabelle Adjani, 'Pull Marine' 1983, "I sank to the bottom of the pool"
Trad. Sea Shanty, "It was a small vessel"
Jean-Michel Jarre, "Oxygène/Oxygen" 1976

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

"’Til Death Do They Parch"

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

gently caress you, Steve Bell.

Kellies Nomination: Worst Ukraine Cartoon

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
If Hunter Biden isn't getting a sweetheart deal why is the entire Republican party insisting he is?

JamesBont
Oct 1, 2021

You know, as vile and despicable as many of the cartoonists are in this thread, at the very least, the take a stance on a topic. All of these loving PC comics boil down to is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI0h_eNjoHY

the_steve
Nov 9, 2005

We're always hiring!

JamesBont posted:

You know, as vile and despicable as many of the cartoonists are in this thread, at the very least, the take a stance on a topic. All of these loving PC comics boil down to is:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HI0h_eNjoHY

PC is the La Croix of political cartoons.
You could replace it with tv static and we'd never know the difference.

The Islamic Shock
Apr 8, 2021

Vib Rib posted:

If Hunter Biden isn't getting a sweetheart deal why is the entire Republican party insisting he is?
To them, a sweetheart deal for the people they hate is anything less than a hanging.

Apple Pie Hubbub
Feb 14, 2012

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vib Rib
Jul 23, 2007

God damn this shit is
fuckin' re-dic-a-liss

🍖🍖😛🍖🍖
Eat poo poo.