Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
Breaking News was great when TRUMP got Covid.

Or when he lost the presidency officially and it was Nub-Nub time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Renreeja
Oct 11, 2007

I remember coming back to america once in the trump years and at the atlanta airport after clearing customs there was a tv with some crazy rightwing news on, and it played a trump quote followed by a dubstep wub wub drop

I said come in!
Jun 22, 2004

Apparently Gabe Newell (founder of Valve Software) owns one of the only subs in the world that could reach the OceanGate sub assuming its sitting at the bottom of the ocean?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

I said come in! posted:

Apparently Gabe Newell (founder of Valve Software) owns one of the only subs in the world that could reach the OceanGate sub assuming its sitting at the bottom of the ocean?

Lol that's an actual fact, it also couldn't do anything to help

zone
Dec 6, 2016

He got that right, certainly. You have to punch down on most Republicans in government because they're disgusting human beings and christofascists.

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

MrQwerty posted:

Lol that's an actual fact, it also couldn't do anything to help

Ya getting to the sub means nothing if you can't lift it. You don't "dock" submarines two miles down.

It's all academic anyway, they haven't even found the lost sub. Or maybe they did but aren't publicizing it because there's no viable plan before they all die.

QuarkJets
Sep 8, 2008

Pook Good Mook posted:

Ya getting to the sub means nothing if you can't lift it. You don't "dock" submarines two miles down.

It's all academic anyway, they haven't even found the lost sub. Or maybe they did but aren't publicizing it because there's no viable plan before they all die.

They can lift it no problem, see:

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

nine-gear crow posted:

UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

"Show me your UUUUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH face"

:hmbol:

Nooner posted:

Imma commit hella crimes and then declare I'm running for president.

Can't fuggin touch me otherwise it's clearly Biden using doj to go after a political opponent check mate motherfukers

Don't do it Nooner you're not Presidential enough!!!

:lol:

Mistle posted:

:lol:           :lol::lol:   :lol:
:lol::lol:   :lol::lol:   :lol::lol:

InsertPotPun
Apr 16, 2018

Pissy Bitch stan
jesus, he's speaking like he's talking to a child. it's loving gross.
that's the LEAST concerning thing he said.
"otherwise the people that love you don't know whether or not they're for real. are they saying the truth or not?" (ending in a weird "sweet" voice)

"and you have to tell the voters what it's all about, otherwise why should they be able to understand? thank you very much."

people died for this man

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

These title changes, I can't.

Harveygod
Jan 4, 2014

YEEAAH HEH HEH HEEEHH

YOU KNOW WHAT I'M SAYIN

THIS TRASH WAR AIN'T GONNA SOLVE ITSELF YA KNOW

I said come in! posted:

George: So, I was at that mini-sub convention. And there it was, sitting in Newell's sub: a USB stick labeled Half-Life 3 DEMO. Just sitting there. I had to try it. But the buttons on my Steam Deck were still gummed up from Kramer's stupid Junior Mints.

Jerry: Why didn't you just use the touch pads?

George: I like tactile response when I play. I'm not going to play Half Life 3 like it's some shovelware Angry Birds clone. I have standards.

Jerry (to Elaine): It's because his fingers are too big for the pads.

George: So, I grabbed the first thing I could find: an old wireless Logitech controller sitting on a chair. The thing had these huge nipples on the analog sticks for some reason.

Jerry: So how was the game?

George: It was everything anyone could have hoped for. It completely lived up to decades of anticipation. I didn't even notice that I'd been playing for 4 hours straight. Until...

Elaine: Until what?

George: The batteries died. So I put it back. Then when everyone else was loading up, I saw that Pakistani kid...

Jerry: The one who was kicking your chair?

George: Yeah, that one. He was holding the nipple controller. Then later he got into that Tic-Tac mini-sub Kramer invested in.

Kramer: Hey, that "Jack Dawson Reality Tour" was a great investment! For a little while...

George: So, do you really think they're out of air, now?

96-hour timer starts beeping

theme music starts playing

Jerry: Well, much like Half-Life 3, it's confirmed.

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
LARRY DAVID

Dr.Smasher
Nov 27, 2002

Cyberpunk 1987

InsertPotPun posted:

people died for this man

A woman took a bullet in the neck and bled out. A man tazed his own balls to death

And now I'm lollin

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

InsertPotPun posted:

jesus, he's speaking like he's talking to a child. it's loving gross.

Right!? His followers are going to have such a hard time keeping up.

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

Dr.Smasher posted:

A woman took a bullet in the neck and bled out. A man tazed his own balls to death

And now I'm lollin

And you're saying they did this because Dompuld Frump was President of the United States of America and they were mad that he was NOT going to be president anymore??? :stonk:

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Neuronyx posted:

I see I have not updated my definition on what a libertarian is. Actually I never looked it up because it's never felt relevant.

From the ones I know who no longer call themselves conservatives... They're socially liberal, fiscally conservative but generally always pull the red lever unless the person is a nutcase, which is increasingly frustrating because they may as well be called liberals who want to date 10 year olds at this point since all the conservatives are way too far in the nutcase realm for them to vote for.

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Dr.Smasher posted:

And now I'm lollin

Let's not forget attacking the FBI HQ with a nail gun and getting killed for Drumpf

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

:lol:

Oh yeah? THAT will do it!

Lmao look at this absolutely desperate poo poo

TulliusCicero
Jul 29, 2017

Kevin in full desperation mode: just giving the loons whatever they want

When do we find out who George Santos mysterious benefactor is now btw?

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

MrMojok
Jan 28, 2011

TulliusCicero posted:

Kevin in full desperation mode: just giving the loons whatever they want

Tomorrow!

Woolie Wool
Jun 2, 2006

azflyboy posted:

Mike Pence wants to have sex with 12 year old transgender adults?

I'm very confused by this.

It means Jorp is slightly less extreme on trans issues than Mike Pence is.

Neuronyx
Dec 8, 2016

Philthy posted:

From the ones I know who no longer call themselves conservatives... They're socially liberal, fiscally conservative but generally always pull the red lever unless the person is a nutcase, which is increasingly frustrating because they may as well be called liberals who want to date 10 year olds at this point since all the conservatives are way too far in the nutcase realm for them to vote for.

Ohhhh so avoid them, I gotchu. :hai:

MrMojok posted:

Tomorrow!

:toot:

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

TulliusCicero posted:

it's the guys in the sub. they bailed him out.

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

It was George Soros, in an absolute banger of a twist

Stare-Out
Mar 11, 2010

Harveygod posted:

George: So, I was at that mini-sub convention. And there it was, sitting in Newell's sub: a USB stick labeled Half-Life 3 DEMO. Just sitting there. I had to try it. But the buttons on my Steam Deck were still gummed up from Kramer's stupid Junior Mints.

Jerry: Why didn't you just use the touch pads?

George: I like tactile response when I play. I'm not going to play Half Life 3 like it's some shovelware Angry Birds clone. I have standards.

Jerry (to Elaine): It's because his fingers are too big for the pads.

George: So, I grabbed the first thing I could find: an old wireless Logitech controller sitting on a chair. The thing had these huge nipples on the analog sticks for some reason.

Jerry: So how was the game?

George: It was everything anyone could have hoped for. It completely lived up to decades of anticipation. I didn't even notice that I'd been playing for 4 hours straight. Until...

Elaine: Until what?

George: The batteries died. So I put it back. Then when everyone else was loading up, I saw that Pakistani kid...

Jerry: The one who was kicking your chair?

George: Yeah, that one. He was holding the nipple controller. Then later he got into that Tic-Tac mini-sub Kramer invested in.

Kramer: Hey, that "Jack Dawson Reality Tour" was a great investment! For a little while...

George: So, do you really think they're out of air, now?

96-hour timer starts beeping

theme music starts playing

Jerry: Well, much like Half-Life 3, it's confirmed.

EXECUTIVE PRODUCER
LARRY DAVID

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
Reminding myself to find out when the Santos benefactor will be announced and have an aperol spritz ready.

nine-gear crow
Aug 10, 2013

sebmojo posted:

It was George Soros, in an absolute banger of a twist

I've had "the real George Santos shows up and exposes Antondy Devolder as a fraud" on my Bingo card for a while now.

Think "The Principal and the Pauper" but for Congress.

winterwerefox
Apr 23, 2010

The next movie better not make me shave anything :(

https://www.palmerreport.com/analys...-morning/50806/

So, Over/under that he bad mouths the witnesses on Truth social and/or somewhere else tomorrow around noon? I give it 2pm (+2 hours over)

winterwerefox fucked around with this message at 08:46 on Jun 22, 2023

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
MTG getting mad at chinbert has big 9th grade "buuuuut you KNEEEEEW I had a crush on Bradlin like 2 weeks agoooooooooo! It was MY IDEA TO ASK HIM TO THE APPLE BALL!!!!"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

teen witch posted:

Reminding myself to find out when the Santos benefactor will be announced and have an aperol spritz ready.

Doesn't it come out at midnight EST?

Cable Guy
Jul 18, 2005

I don't expect any trouble, but we'll be handing these out later...

Slippery Tilde
I know someone posted a clip earlier... but I think I managed to capture the entire burst....

https://i.imgur.com/YC4Ld9E.mp4

and I also clipped the "Huh...?"

https://i.imgur.com/URmgKNs.mp4

For gently caress sake don't enable sound on both at the same time. (You should totally do that)

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Doesn't it come out at midnight EST?

As in tomorrow midnight?

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

Grey Cat posted:

As in tomorrow midnight?

Nevermind then. I'm on the other side of the world, I thought there was still a few more hours. I guess 9am?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

winterwerefox posted:

https://www.palmerreport.com/analys...-morning/50806/

So, Over/under that he bad mouths the witnesses on Truth social and/or somewhere else tomorrow around noon? I give it 2pm (+2 hours over)

I agree the morning is the best time to finish yourself off

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Nevermind then. I'm on the other side of the world, I thought there was still a few more hours. I guess 9am?

Oh lol, was gonna say midnight EST was hours ago. Source for timezone then? 9am EST sounds plausible but don't wanna get my hopes up.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED
It'll be at 12 noon EDT which is approx. 8 hours from the time of this post.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

BlackIronHeart posted:

It'll be at 12 noon EDT which is approx. 8 hours from the time of this post.

Perfect, 6PM CET

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Doing stuff and things

10mdt, thank you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

InsertPotPun posted:

people died for this man

People are still going to prison for him, for years, screaming that HE WON as they're taken away.

lmao