Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Stoatbringer posted:

People are still going to prison for him, for years, screaming that HE WON as they're taken away.

lmao

All of human history is essentially people choosing death or ruination before the slightest psychic injury of admitting that you might have been wrong, even to oneself

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steadiman
Jan 31, 2006

Hey...what kind of party is this? there's no booze and only one hooker!

silly sevens

TulliusCicero posted:

:lol:

Oh yeah? THAT will do it!

Lmao look at this absolutely desperate poo poo

lol she's absolutely doing this to try to get attention away from Boebert stealing her Biden impeachment thunder. This is some high school poo poo happening right here, that's what congress has now become. Amazing lol that these people are paid $170.000 a year for this

exquisite tea
Apr 21, 2007

Carly shook her glass, willing the ice to melt. "You still haven't told me what the mission is."

She leaned forward. "We are going to assassinate the bad men of Hollywood."

Steadiman posted:

lol she's absolutely doing this to try to get attention away from Boebert stealing her Biden impeachment thunder. This is some high school poo poo happening right here, that's what congress has now become. Amazing lol that these people are paid $170.000 a year for this

That's small potatoes compared to what they'll get doing the Republican grift circuit once they get voted out of office / make a failed presidential run to promote their book.

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

exquisite tea posted:

That's small potatoes compared to what they'll get doing the Republican grift circuit once they get voted out of office / make a failed presidential run to promote their book.

Speaking of, what's Madison Cauthom been up to?

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
They're gonna have to resolve their differences soon if we're gonna get a Boebert/Greene '28 Ticket

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

steinrokkan posted:

Jack poo poo

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

steinrokkan posted:

He's retired to spend more time with his extended family.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018
Cawthorn isnt getting back in the GOP's good graces , just like Tom Cruise wasn't getting invited back to the Fidelio party from the end of Eyes Wide Shut

Kaiju Cage Match
Nov 5, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Apparently Gabe Newell (founder of Valve Software) owns one of the only subs in the world that could reach the OceanGate sub assuming its sitting at the bottom of the ocean?

Typical of Valve to have something and never use it.

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Cawthon was the one in the wheelchair right? Did he get voted out in the midterms or something?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Captain Fargle posted:

Cawthon was the one in the wheelchair right? Did he get voted out in the midterms or something?

Yes and yes. He lost after videos went around of him playing grabass with a cousin/friend or something. The whole thing was pretty stupid but he was a MAGA weirdo and they’re all extremely homophobic so…

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

Captain Fargle posted:

He got primaried and transformed into a corncob

Captain Fargle
Feb 16, 2011

Good riddance.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Captain Fargle posted:

Now he's the jizz-mopper at the cocaine orgies.

Convex
Aug 19, 2010

Kaiju Cage Match posted:

Typical of Valve to have something and never use it.

problem is, he already used it twice

Serious_Cyclone
Oct 25, 2017

I appreciate your patience, this is a tricky maneuver

steinrokkan posted:

About chest height

Alan Smithee
Jan 4, 2005

A man becomes preeminent, he's expected to have enthusiasms.

Enthusiasms, enthusiasms...
lol

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

teen witch posted:

Reminding myself to find out when the Santos benefactor will be announced and have an aperol spritz ready.

The NYTimes article from today said it’s pretty certain it’s a family member based on what the lawyers have said, and then pointedly illustrated how none of his family members have half a mil lying around.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

smackfu posted:

The NYTimes article from today said it’s pretty certain it’s a family member based on what the lawyers have said, and then pointedly illustrated how none of his family members have half a mil lying around.

It's absolutely a strawman donor.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

haljordan posted:

It's absolutely a strawman donor.

Well that makes sense. A straw man would have plenty of money, considering how much he sells to little pigs to build their houses out of.

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

Today is SCOTUS day. They’re going to kill affirmative action and block student debt relief. :shepface:

Almost Smart
Sep 14, 2001

so your telling me you wasn't drunk or fucked up in anyway. when you had sex with me and that monkey

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Today is SCOTUS day. They’re going to kill affirmative action and block student debt relief. :shepface:

Then certain members will embark on an all-expenses paid cruise owned by a Republican billionaire that had vested interest in both of those outcomes.

Autechresaint
Jan 25, 2012
Today is the day santos either goes back into jail or we find out who paid his bail, right?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Autechresaint posted:

Today is the day santos either goes back into jail or we find out who paid his bail, right?

Yes.

haljordan
Oct 22, 2004

the corpse of god is love.

BrigadierSensible posted:

Well that makes sense. A straw man would have plenty of money, considering how much he sells to little pigs to build their houses out of.

Straw donor whatever lol

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
I hate to be a doomer but now that it's been built up I bet the Santos thing is a big nothing. They paid it through his mom or something.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

Rod Hoofhearted posted:

Don’t be so pessimistic, they still have next week to do that.

Whenever people get excited about SCOTUS opinion releases they give out nothing burgers.

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day

Funky See Funky Do posted:

I hate to be a doomer but now that it's been built up I bet the Santos thing is a big nothing. They paid it through his mom or something.

well that would be hilarious since his mom is supposedly dead.

BigBallChunkyTime
Nov 25, 2011

Kyle Schwarber: World Series hero, Beefy Lad, better than you.

Illegal Hen
Why are we so worried about the billionaires? Obviously all the oxygen we have up here will trickle down to them

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

Via the same nazi billionaire that bought and owns Clarence Thomas.

smackfu
Jun 7, 2004

On the one hand, yes probably.
OTOH why fight the release so hard?

Fucking Moron
Jan 9, 2009

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

Why are we so worried about the billionaires? Obviously all the oxygen we have up here will trickle down to them

:rimshot:

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD

LifeSunDeath posted:

Oh poo poo that's right I forgot. She died in a concentration camp on 9/11.

Failed Imagineer
Sep 22, 2018

BigBallChunkyTime posted:

:perfect:

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004

LifeSunDeath posted:

Perhaps she loved her son so much that she paid his bail from the spirit world? :iiam:

Rod Hoofhearted
Jun 18, 2000

I am a ghost

smackfu posted:

Don’t be so pessimistic, they still have next week to do that.

Whenever people get excited about SCOTUS opinion releases they give out nothing burgers.

I thought today was the last day of the term :confused:

Anders
Nov 8, 2004

I'd rather score...

... but I'll grind it good for you

Frank Frank posted:

Yes and yes. He lost after videos went around of him playing grabass with a cousin/friend or something. The whole thing was pretty stupid but he was a MAGA weirdo and they’re all extremely homophobic so…

Even worse, he publicly talked about the GOPs drug-filled sex orgies and that rubbed people the wrong way
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/29/cawthorn-orgies-freedom-caucus-00021548

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Anders posted:

Even worse, he publicly talked about the GOPs drug-filled sex orgies and that rubbed people the wrong way
https://www.politico.com/news/2022/03/29/cawthorn-orgies-freedom-caucus-00021548

Oh yeah, and that. Pretty sure those grabass videos were leaked after he made that comment so it tracks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hello internet
Sep 13, 2004

Philthy posted:

From the ones I know who no longer call themselves conservatives... They're socially liberal, fiscally conservative but generally always pull the red lever unless the person is a nutcase, which is increasingly frustrating because they may as well be called liberals who want to date 10 year olds at this point since all the conservatives are way too far in the nutcase realm for them to vote for.

Libertarianism is a “feeling” more than a legitimate ideology. The entire belief system is a child-like fantasy where everyone in the world always does the “right” thing when no one else is looking which doesn’t take a rocket scientist to know rarely happens.