Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

FlapYoJacks posted:

There has to be something in the water mixed with something in the air that makes Florida habitants insane.

Lead and grain alcohol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cnut
May 3, 2016

Konar posted:

tactical golf cart

Band name!

TheBizzness
Oct 5, 2004

Reign on me.

Grey Cat posted:

Doesn't florida also have some of the highest amount of lead pipes in america still?

To quote the submarine CEO dude: Safety is waste!

Dave Syndrome
Jan 11, 2007
Look, Bernard. Bernard, look. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Look. Bernard. Bernard. Bernard! Bernard. Bernard. Look, Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard! Look! Bernard! Bernard. Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Look, Bernard! Bernard! Bernard, look! Look! Bern

Wall Balls posted:

florida men

Just innocent men.

Mechanical Pencil
Feb 19, 2013

by vyelkin
That line never not funny

TotalLossBrain
Oct 20, 2010

Hier graben!

TheBizzness posted:

To quote the submarine CEO dude: Safety is waste!

It very certainly is a waste on billionaire CEOs

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/ed_solomon/status/1671679029072543745

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

I guess every father gets the children he deserves.

ncumbered_by_idgits
Sep 20, 2008

If you don't watch this video your life will be incomplete.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

Can someone ask ChatGPT to generate an article based on that headline?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

loving hell. Lmao.

Nowher
Nov 29, 2019

pack your bags

ncumbered_by_idgits posted:

This has to be Florida right?

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Heavy Florida vibe

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Heavy florida is just called florida

ShiroTheSniper
Mar 19, 2009

I see dead arrows.
Lipstick Apathy

Stoatbringer posted:

Can someone ask ChatGPT to generate an article based on that headline?

My input:

Write a newspaper article a la The Sun with the following title: ''Your stepdad is lost at sea!' California man whose billionaire stepfather is on missing sub asks OnlyFans model to SIT on him 30 minutes after pleading for prayers, as he triggers war of words with Cardi B over Blink-182 concert.'

ChatGPT:

**Your Stepdad is Lost at Sea! California Man Whose Billionaire Stepfather Is on Missing Sub Asks OnlyFans Model to SIT on Him 30 Minutes after Pleading for Prayers, as He Triggers War of Words with Cardi B over Blink-182 Concert**

In a bizarre turn of events, a California man, known for his eccentric behavior, has found himself at the center of multiple controversies. The man, whose billionaire stepfather is currently missing at sea aboard a submarine, made headlines after making a peculiar request to an OnlyFans model just moments after pleading for prayers. As if that wasn't enough, he also managed to ignite a war of words with none other than Cardi B over a Blink-182 concert. Buckle up, folks!

The man in question, whose identity we'll refer to as "Mr. X," has been dealing with the distressing situation of his stepfather's disappearance. The billionaire, a prominent figure in the world of technology, embarked on a private submarine expedition days ago and hasn't been heard from since. While most would be consumed by worry and desperately seeking updates, Mr. X took a rather unorthodox route.

Shortly after making a heartfelt plea for prayers on social media, Mr. X shocked the online community by publicly reaching out to an OnlyFans model known as "Miss Y." In a tweet that has since been deleted, Mr. X asked Miss Y if she would be willing to "sit on him" for a duration of 30 minutes, seemingly oblivious to the gravity of his stepfather's situation.

The baffling request caused a stir on various social media platforms, with users expressing their disbelief and questioning Mr. X's priorities. Many criticized his insensitivity, accusing him of seeking attention during a family crisis. Some speculated that his behavior might be a manifestation of stress or a misguided attempt at coping with the uncertainty surrounding his stepfather's disappearance.

As if that wasn't enough drama for one day, Mr. X managed to entangle himself in a public feud with Grammy Award-winning rapper Cardi B. The feud erupted when Cardi B tweeted about her excitement for an upcoming Blink-182 concert, only for Mr. X to respond with a dismissive comment, stating, "Blink-182 is so last century, sis. Get with the times!" Cardi B, known for her outspoken nature, wasted no time firing back, and a heated exchange ensued.

Fans and followers of both celebrities quickly jumped into the fray, escalating the argument into a full-blown Twitter war. The feud attracted widespread attention, with the hashtag #Blink182War dominating social media trends for several hours.

In the midst of all the chaos, the disappearance of Mr. X's stepfather seems to have taken a backseat, as the media circus surrounding his attention-seeking actions and online squabbles continues to unfold.

Meanwhile, authorities are continuing their search efforts to locate the missing submarine and its occupants. Coast Guard vessels, aircraft, and specialized teams have been tirelessly scouring the ocean in hopes of a breakthrough. It is a race against time as hopes diminish with each passing day.

As the world watches this bizarre saga unfold, one can't help but wonder about the impact of fame, fortune, and the perils of living in the digital age. In a world obsessed with social media, where even the most personal and tragic moments can become fodder for public spectacle, it is essential to remember that behind every headline, there are real people facing real challenges.

Let us hope that amidst the noise and drama, Mr. X finds solace and that his stepfather is located safe and sound. In the meantime, perhaps it's time for him to take a step back, reevaluate his actions, and focus on what truly matters.

ttam
Sep 25, 2004

Nowher posted:

This has to be Florida right?

Moline Iowa according to the news report I saw and helpfully cannot find anymore.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

ShiroTheSniper posted:

My input:

Write a newspaper article a la The Sun with the following title: ''Your stepdad is lost at sea!' California man whose billionaire stepfather is on missing sub asks OnlyFans model to SIT on him 30 minutes after pleading for prayers, as he triggers war of words with Cardi B over Blink-182 concert.'

ChatGPT:

Buckle up, folks!

lol Thank you

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

ShiroTheSniper posted:

gently caress gently caress gently caress gently caress

I'd intentionally not engaged much with ChatGPT because I was afraid to see how competent it is and well welp

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

Dave Syndrome posted:

Just innocent men.

just abnormal men.

Cocaine Bear
Nov 4, 2011

ACAB

Mechanical Pencil posted:

That line never not funny

Just innocent men.

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

I'd intentionally not engaged much with ChatGPT because I was afraid to see how competent it is and well welp

I wonder how many tabloids already use it to write garbage articles from just a headline?
"Write a 500 word article about the 2023 bikini fashion trends, and forward it to my editor with an invoice while I go to the pub."

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]

Stoatbringer posted:

I wonder how many tabloids already use it to write garbage articles from just a headline?
"Write a 500 word article about the 2023 bikini fashion trends, and forward it to my editor with an invoice while I go to the pub."

The answer is a lot, also most art for news or media articles is being made with midjourney and others, to the point almost all generative AI is pulling from its own content.

Dead Internet coming closer and closer to reality

Manager Hoyden
Mar 5, 2020

OMFG FURRY posted:

Dead Internet coming closer and closer to reality

Inshallah

codo27
Apr 21, 2008

https://twitter.com/weirddalle/status/1669472142583365634?s=20

Poops Mcgoots
Jul 12, 2010

Pretty sure that homer picture is just Will Sasso.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
Marge looks pretty hot. Ngl.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Plus hepatitis free

King Carnivore
Dec 17, 2007

Graveyard Disciple

ttam posted:

Moline Iowa according to the news report I saw and helpfully cannot find anymore.

Here’s an article about it

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
It's incredible how much they look nothing like the Simpsons

blight rhino
Feb 11, 2014

EXQUISITE LURKER RHINO

Nap Ghost

wesleywillis posted:

known for her tattoos. And gold chain lol. But yeah.

Have this!!

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

wesleywillis posted:

Makes some sense given how many times they've gone back to the 'another guy lusts after Marge' plotline.

In-universe she must be a straight MILF.

lobsterminator
Oct 16, 2012

Takes No Damage posted:

Makes some sense given how many times they've gone back to the 'another guy lusts after Marge' plotline.

In-universe she must be a straight MILF.

Always was.

Smik
Mar 18, 2014

wesleywillis posted:

Oh yeah.

I remember a bit of trivia: Marge was originally going to be a rabbit from "Life is Hell" in disguise, hence the giant beehive and why she's got a rabbit's skeleton when shocked in the Simpsons Arcade Game.

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Do rabbits have marge voices???

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Her sisters don't have beehives what did they do to their ears?????

Karate Bastard
Jul 31, 2007

Soiled Meat
Maybe she is adopted

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Smik posted:

Oh yeah.

I remember a bit of trivia: Marge was originally going to be a rabbit from "Life is Hell" in disguise, hence the giant beehive and why she's got a rabbit's skeleton when shocked in the Simpsons Arcade Game.
So the original plot was gonna be a big reveal that Krusty was loving a rabbit?

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
How does marge compare to Microwave's mom?
Who wants to photoshop combine them?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker
Mar 25, 2018

wesleywillis posted:

How does marge compare to Microwave's mom?
Who wants to photoshop combine them?