Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kuros
Sep 13, 2010

Oh look, the consequences of my prior actions are finally catching up to me.

Slimy Hog posted:

It's because they navigate to reddit.com/r/femboy whenever they want to read news for some reason

I'd certainly watch more news if it was presented by cute boys in skirts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

:catdrugs:

Kuros posted:

I'd certainly watch more news if it was presented by cute boys in skirts.

Froghammer
Sep 8, 2012

Khajit has wares
if you have coin

Chaos Motor posted:

Yes. Literally all of it. Could do with dialing back the weird insecure femboy/egg garbage that's infested reddit the last few years. I honestly do not give a flying gently caress what you want to do with your genitals or who you want to do that with - you do you. I do not care to such an overwhelming extent I honestly don't want to hear about it. Some things are simply not to be advertised, and your opinions about your own wiener, or lack thereof, are usually in that group.
So you don't mind trans people as long as they pretend they're not trans in your presence. And as long as they don't talk about it while you're around.

Got it.

Froghammer fucked around with this message at 02:12 on Jun 22, 2023

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
You're supposed to imagine people in their underwear if you're nervous, not imagine their genitals when you're reading the news

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Local goon subscribes to r/egg and can't figure out how to unsubscribe. (also poor description)

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

My man have you heard of the official GBS Egg Thread for Egg Related Posting on Eggs

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Khanstant posted:

You're supposed to imagine people in their underwear if you're nervous, not imagine their genitals when you're reading the news

dont tell me what to do dad

Plan R
Oct 5, 2021

For Romeo

Administrated by the Egg Council.

Grassy Knowles
Apr 4, 2003

"The original Terminator was a gritty fucking AMAZING piece of sci-fi. Gritty fucking rock-hard MURDER!"

Chaos Motor posted:

or vomit up the worst dredges of human trash-thought in existence that turn me off.

So did you end up killing that cat or what?

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

no smushmoof. voted 0

where's the article where smushmoof ate the eggz but only after guy ferarri oozed all over them

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

The Voice of Labor posted:

no smushmoof. voted 0

where's the article where smushmoof ate the eggz but only after guy ferarri oozed all over them

https://www.somethingawful.com/frontpage/

Somewhere in there

greatBigJerk
Sep 6, 2010

My final form.
Not sure if someone mentioned this already, but Reddit is now removing or hiding posts that say "gently caress u/spez", and admins are removing spez memes.

Today is really the day of thin skinned social media CEOs.

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
Lol. The last post from Spez was 12 days ago from his terrible AMA. What a little poo poo weasel

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

He's just posting on his parachute while waiting for things to cool down

Heath
Apr 30, 2008

🍂🎃🏞️💦
What the gently caress is awkwardtheturtle

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Smugworth posted:

He's just posting on his parachute while waiting for things to cool down

Coward can’t even shitpost thought it. Shameful.

Montague Tigg
Mar 23, 2008

Previously, on "Ronnie Likes Data":

Heath posted:

think of the shittiest redditor you know and multiply that by 100 and give it admin privileges on the 1000 most popular subs

that's gallowboob, but the turtle is a close second

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002
boob?

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009

Heath posted:

Imagine an SA mod as bad as KM but more vindictive and also in charge of 700 sub forums.

trouser chili
Mar 27, 2002

Unnngggggghhhhh

Montague Tigg posted:

think of the shittiest redditor you know and multiply that by 100 and give it admin privileges on the 1000 most popular subs

that's gallowboob, but the turtle is a close second

It’s likely the shitposting account of Mitch McConnell.

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib

Insanite posted:

Ah, found a Gemini user

lol

big black turnout
Jan 13, 2009

Fallen Rib
I wrote a Gemini server a couple years ago. I imagine it's out of compliance by now. It was fun but I don't think I could actually use it regularly

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

can i get the reddit the femboy guy is getting

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
yeah, poo poo, I lurked makeup Reddit and there wasn’t too much an overlap

Gravid Topiary
Feb 16, 2012

chaos motor pushing through the jungle vines of subreddits and stumbling upon a secret nest of femboys who throw him in a social media oubliette and force him to listen to them talk about thigh high knit socks, kitty ears, and whatever tedious japanese RPG they won't shut up about

MiracleFlare
Mar 27, 2012
Chaos Motor is a simple poultry farmer who was searching for a community to discuss eggs with

edit: Having now seen Chaos Motor's post history I rescind my joke. gently caress off back to Reddit and post your animal abuse stories there

MiracleFlare fucked around with this message at 16:23 on Jun 22, 2023

NoiseAnnoys
May 17, 2010

cant a poster talk about their faberge collection without being mistaken for a wokenazi these days? what a world

Insanite
Aug 30, 2005

big black turnout posted:

I wrote a Gemini server a couple years ago. I imagine it's out of compliance by now. It was fun but I don't think I could actually use it regularly

It kind of makes sense to me as a sort of journaling practice, but it’s def not within a thousand miles of what people think of as the web right now, yeah

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat
Egg journal, June 22 2023:
Egg 1: 53 grams, yolk color: pantone 137, shell thickness 0.33 mm
Egg 2: 55 grams, yolk color: pantone 143, shell thickness 0.34 mm

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
I'm glad GBS has threads where we can freely talk about our genitals. That is the only news I need.

Awkward Davies
Sep 3, 2009
Grimey Drawer
"Hi nerds I'm back"

*User is permabanned*

Is great comedy.

zetamind2000
Nov 6, 2007

I'm an alien.

Awkward Davies posted:

"Hi nerds I'm back"

*User is permabanned*

Is great comedy.

Permabanned for a thread from 2007

Bad idea to read the thread

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

Why do the freaks and weirdos always come to GBS......

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

zetamind2000 posted:

Permabanned for a thread from 2007

Bad idea to read the thread

The rapsheet entry was ENOUGH.

a thousand femboys over one of that sick gently caress

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

Smugworth posted:

Why do the freaks and weirdos always come to GBS......

HEY! I resemble that appearance.
E: Oh hey we're talking about the guy that was pissing me off with his bigotry yesterday, ban celebration.

Grey Cat fucked around with this message at 15:46 on Jun 22, 2023

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Ingenium posted:

Imagine being one of those old folks sitting on their porch staring at the road in silence for hours everyday.

We used to count out of state license plates for entertainment.

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

"you can be weird in private, I just don't want to see/hear about it" is the worst and most common take I see online and real life.

There is a giant loving cross dominating the hill country skyline near where I live, and guess what? I don't want to see that poo poo either. But, WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY and sometimes you have to abide poo poo you don't want.

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

"you can be weird in private, I just don't want to see/hear about it" is just "you can't be weird, but I'm not allowed to say that" with window dressing

if only because those who say they don't want to see/hear about it are also generally the ones who are desperate to do so

Tiny Timbs
Sep 6, 2008

neato burrito posted:

"you can be weird in private, I just don't want to see/hear about it" is the worst and most common take I see online and real life.

There is a giant loving cross dominating the hill country skyline near where I live, and guess what? I don't want to see that poo poo either. But, WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY and sometimes you have to abide poo poo you don't want.

I don’t want to abide that poo poo actually take it down

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Cat
Jun 3, 2023

neato burrito posted:

Literally what my parents would say about gay people.
Gay couple *exists*
"What they do in private is one thing but sick of them rubbing it in our faces all the time" sorta stuff.