Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Yeah, great at getting us into Wawa.

New Leaf posted:

True, but when you get to the point where you have over a THOUSAND of them building up for some characters they get a little old.

I don't mind this because it means when the right variant appears in the shop I can max it out immediately.

I just wish the stupid Dan Hipp Luke Cage would appear.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?

Red posted:

I don't mind this because it means when the right variant appears in the shop I can max it out immediately.

I just wish the stupid Dan Hipp Luke Cage would appear.

330 boosters for him!

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!

Fate Accomplice posted:

I switch frequently and that's certainly part of it, but far more likely is that I play far fewer games than a lotta y'all.

Booster scarcity hits anyone who just does the dailies and moves on to another game.

Not that booster rewards are any more desirable. 10-15 random boosters isn’t particularly helpful.

FlamingLiberal
Jan 18, 2009

Would you like to play a game?

Negative decks are fun to play (when they work). If you don't draw Mr. Negative you pretty much need to retreat barring some kind of special condition.

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
They should have The Peak be a favoured location once a month so all the wannabe Mr Negative players (like me) can get it out of their system.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

New Leaf posted:

330 boosters for him!

You have trouble winning because you're floating 10 credits

Reek
Nov 3, 2002

every.fucking.year.

CapnAndy posted:

Oooh, gimme decklist, I miss Big G

This is the one that I have been having fun with, I've seen other versions that are more junk deck heavy

Mostly just trying to jam up their side and create some confusing playlines that end in a surprise galactus, although half the fun is trying to win games where you don't draw him or can't get him out. Use psylocke to enable a fist -> shuri or fIst -> spider-man and then drop galactus in that lane, or bait them into that lane and then drop in the third lane.

--->

surprise motherfucker!

I feel like its should be obvious what is happening but still catching a lot of people off guard when you don't play wolverine/nimrod/electro etc

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

:siren:Caught Cubs Posting:siren:
So this deck is absolutely farming gold tickets for me right now, and I suspect it will farm infinite tickets when I get done spending all of my silvers.

I changed out the Iceman from this KM Beast deck which was already doing work.

I play some on my phone, so this doesn't have all of the stats. I have turned 16 silver tickets into 11 gold tickets with these two decks over the last two days. I have 4 more silver tickets to spend before I swap over to gold conquest, but when I played gold conquest last week it actually seemed softer at my level than silver. There are some tricky match ups, but nothing is unwinnable. I highly suggest watching this video if you want to play it, because KM goes over the whole deck like a loving pro. It is incredibly strong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLZZ4mWNCYg

PicklePants
May 8, 2007
Woo!
Is it worth it to grab mystery series 3.

I'm missing Wave, Dracula, Luke Cage, Bast and Silver Surfer.

I think the only ones I care about missing are Luke and Dracula.

Or should I just save up for the next cool thing they drop? I'm half way to a Spider-Ham, and turning off an opponents biggest card doesn't seem too bad.

FireWorksWell
Nov 27, 2014

(It's you!)

I'd save if you're already winning on average.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Devo posted:

So this deck is absolutely farming gold tickets for me right now, and I suspect it will farm infinite tickets when I get done spending all of my silvers.

I changed out the Iceman from this KM Beast deck which was already doing work.

I play some on my phone, so this doesn't have all of the stats. I have turned 16 silver tickets into 11 gold tickets with these two decks over the last two days. I have 4 more silver tickets to spend before I swap over to gold conquest, but when I played gold conquest last week it actually seemed softer at my level than silver. There are some tricky match ups, but nothing is unwinnable. I highly suggest watching this video if you want to play it, because KM goes over the whole deck like a loving pro. It is incredibly strong.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iLZZ4mWNCYg

Thanks I tried it and my first game gets a wave/Odin player

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

Snazzy Frocks posted:

Thanks I tried it and my first game gets a wave/Odin player

I beat those all of the time. Retreat if they've got you dead to rights. Dump on 5 and this is literally the reason Chavez is in the deck.

parasyte
Aug 13, 2003

Nobody wants to die except the suicides. They're no fun.

PicklePants posted:

Is it worth it to grab mystery series 3.

I'm missing Wave, Dracula, Luke Cage, Bast and Silver Surfer.

I think the only ones I care about missing are Luke and Dracula.

Or should I just save up for the next cool thing they drop? I'm half way to a Spider-Ham, and turning off an opponents biggest card doesn't seem too bad.

those are some good cards but probably not worth 1000 tokens when you'll be getting them all over the next month or two of play, especially since you are getting a random one of them for that spend. save up for a s4/s5 card imo

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Snazzy Frocks posted:

You have trouble winning because you're floating 10 credits

I don't know what this means.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo

Devo posted:

I beat those all of the time. Retreat if they've got you dead to rights. Dump on 5 and this is literally the reason Chavez is in the deck.

Wave on 4 Odin the wave on 5 was unsalvageable, sadly

Quackles
Aug 11, 2018

Pixels of Light.

New Leaf posted:

I don't know what this means.

It means that your credit number is not an even multiple of 50 because at some point you used 'Fast Upgrade'.

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Quackles posted:

It means that your credit number is not an even multiple of 50 because at some point you used 'Fast Upgrade'.

Oh yeah, I quit that months ago. I didn't realize it was a scam.

Lobok
Jul 13, 2006

Say Watt?

Quackles posted:

Oh I used to do that and didn't even think about it. Explains my forever frustrating 90 credits.

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
even it out and then never care about it again imo

victorious
Jul 2, 2007

As a youth I prayed, "Give me chastity and continence, but not yet."
That upcoming Cosmic Wildfire bundle looks awesome but I don't think there's any way I save another 5,500 gold in less than a month even if I buy the season passes. By my calcs if I bought both season passes and hit 90 next month, I'd still need 2100 gold from caches which I can't see happening. 7000 gold is a lot!

Avasculous
Aug 30, 2008

FlamingLiberal posted:

Negative decks are fun to play (when they work). If you don't draw Mr. Negative you pretty much need to retreat barring some kind of special condition.

I find that the other thing that goes equally wrong is drawing the top third of your deck before you can play him.

Oh poo poo, flipped Psylocke? Better snap.

quite stretched out
Feb 17, 2011

the chillest

Snazzy Frocks posted:

You don't even need priority to win that with Odin

yeah but its particularly funny to me watching their galactus just hit the ground with a thud and not even get to do his thing lol

rngd in the womb
Oct 13, 2009

Yam Slacker
I got up to 97 using Electro Ramp, started playing stupid and slid back to 92. Brutal. So close yet so far :negative:

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I'm trying Electro Ramp because HE isn't working anymore. Got me to 89 but I keep falling back to 80. Can't for the life of me figure out why they snapped on 6 after I played Wave..

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
sometimes you forget anim zola exists

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib
I'm up to 73 riding Hela Discard lol. It's a loose cannon but sidesteps lockdown and the snaps are pretty funny.

Hobo Clown
Oct 16, 2012

Here it is, Baby.
Your killer track.

I'm stalling out in the mid-90s. I could either buy a pinned Thanos and try a new deck with him, or I could buy Spider-Ham and try to tech him into a few of my existing decks. Thoughts from the thread pros?

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes
I picked up spider ham since it was either that or continue saving for iron lad and he's been real solid.

Red
Apr 15, 2003

Marx Headroom posted:

I'm up to 73 riding Hela Discard lol. It's a loose cannon but sidesteps lockdown and the snaps are pretty funny.

I rarely got that type of deck to work, can you post it and your strategy?

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Hot take from a loser - I don't give a poo poo if I get Spider-Hammed. I've seen him a dozen or so times and its never changed my game really. Sometimes its even beneficial if he hits my Magneto and I don't want to pull anything.

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
Thank you for your help marvel snap help desk

For reference this is me trying to tell them the game ate my 3rd gold conquest win and gave me a gold ticket instead of infinite

Devo
Jul 9, 2001

ChatGPT rear end support script

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Devo posted:

ChatGPT rear end support script

Tell me about it. The response to my ticket saying Spider-Ham could be bought multiple times from the shop said "We're sorry to hear that $COMPLAINTTEXT. Don't worry, Spider-Ham will be available in the shop all week!"

Marx Headroom
May 10, 2007

AT LAST! A show with nonono commercials!
Fallen Rib

Red posted:

I rarely got that type of deck to work, can you post it and your strategy?

Pretty much this
https://snap.fan/decks/214300/

But Black Cat/Magneto instead of Colleen Wing/Sword Master. Idk why they have Colleen in there. Also Magneto can be a decent turn 6 play by itself (unlike Giganto etc). You can slot all kinds of things in there bc Hela + Ghost Rider + Jubilee + Odin is the core.

Indepth guide would be very long. Just be careful discarding if you have Hela + Ghost Rider in hand. Otherwise you can feather the throttle. Jubilee is the pivot of the entire deck bc she can trigger a needed discard, pull a fatty, or accidentally pull Hela/Ghost Rider too early.

Panic buttons:
Ghost Rider if Hela discarded/not drawn
Odin on Jubilee/Ghost Rider if something went wrong
Try to pump Morbius, lol

Retreat if Hela and Ghost Rider were discarded and the board sucks. Only play Moon Knight/Blade if you don't care what happens. Don't panic if you discard Hela early, your new game plan is steal a lane with Jubilee or Ghost Rider.

Generally if there's a 2/3 chance of success I close my eyes and let Jesus take the wheel.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This game has easily the worst customer support. It's weird and difficult to even get to it, and then they clearly don't even read the tickets

The Sean
Apr 17, 2005

Am I handsome now?

I've brought up before that when reporting offensive names it gives a prompt to go fill out a form. I always say "no" when they ask if it was resolved and seem to get a person (or better LLM).

flatluigi
Apr 23, 2008

here come the planes

New Leaf posted:

Hot take from a loser - I don't give a poo poo if I get Spider-Hammed. I've seen him a dozen or so times and its never changed my game really. Sometimes its even beneficial if he hits my Magneto and I don't want to pull anything.

half of it is limiting your opponent's options and the other half is now having a very good idea about what your opponent is running and being able to prepare for it. for every magneto you hit with it you're also hitting about as many galactuses or deaths or anim zolae

Snazzy Frocks
Mar 31, 2003

Scratchmo
If ham hits something when you have the reduce costs by 1 zone it fixes the reduced cost and the result is reduced again by 1

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

I made a deck that uses Medusa after not using her since like.. my first weeks of playing, and having her hair drag behind her when you move her on the board is a really nice touch. I love some of the little things in this game sometimes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Red
Apr 15, 2003

I had a Hulk in my hand and got HAM'd on a turn with Dark Dimension; Hulk's cost stayed at 7. Bug or intended?