Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: hot cocoa on the couch)

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

kalel posted:

I got an interview today. wish me luck

Sending good vibes to you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
Instead of the pork butt I could get up and make gods own breakfast instead (biscuits and gravy) :thunk:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

Instead of the pork butt I could get up and make gods own breakfast instead (biscuits and gravy) :thunk:

What kind of gravy u thinkin?

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
one trick they don't want you to know is if you make a bacon egg and cheese for breakfast you can throw some salami (preferably browned on the grill) on that mother fucker and it is incredibly delicious. It's basically extra bacon.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

or you could begin experimenting to create some kind of reverse-filet mignon gravy monstrosity

:thunk::thunk::thunk:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Prof. Crocodile posted:

What kind of gravy u thinkin?

2 cups milk, quarter cup flour, sage sausage (1 lb), pinch of butter because for some reason I never have enough fat from the sausage to make a good roux. Some additional sage, and an absurd amount of freshly ground black pepper.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Put your pork butt into a slow cooker if you want to thrash it into shreds later.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
grands flaky biscuits since that's what I grew up with and thank God because it means I don't ever have to make my own biscuits :sweatdrop:

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

AARD VARKMAN posted:

2 cups milk, quarter cup flour, sage sausage (1 lb), pinch of butter because for some reason I never have enough fat from the sausage to make a good roux. Some additional sage, and an absurd amount of freshly ground black pepper.

That's a respectable American gravy. The kind our forefathers ate before heading off for a day of work at the meeting quarry.

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

Windows 98 posted:

I am getting a new kitten on July 21st. Which is a Friday.

I almost had to foster a kitten this weekend, gonna go hunting for more kittens this weekend I think

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDygeQx0w-Q

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
What the gently caress can you not post pictures on awful app anymore

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Demon Of The Fall posted:

The dev of the iOS one removed it because it was using imgur lol

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i think it's kind of stupid since afaik nothing has been dehosted yet and anyone currently posting knows imgur is no longer a permanent hosting guarantee. I will use another host if I really feel like I need that, the convenience of img upload on mobile for run of the mill image posting is basically a requirement for me on this platform

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

AARD VARKMAN posted:

i think it's kind of stupid since afaik nothing has been dehosted yet and anyone currently posting knows imgur is no longer a permanent hosting guarantee. I will use another host if I really feel like I need that, the convenience of img upload on mobile for run of the mill image posting is basically a requirement for me on this platform

image hosting on this site is never going to be fixed and not a giant loving 2004-era pain in the rear end so

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
FRIDAY RUINED

Prof. Crocodile
Jun 27, 2020

Demon Of The Fall posted:

There is no posting images on this site anywhere anymore. Now we just describe the images using words or recreate them with ASCII.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
I mean is really that hard for admins to spin up a subdomain on here with a page for image hosting? Just self host that poo poo.

Demon Of The Fall
May 1, 2004

Nap Ghost
point me to a thread where I can yell at someone about this

Beer Gay So What
Apr 20, 2023

THEY MADE THE BEER GAY AND THATS OK
Friday group work lunch followed by Friday go home and stop working at 2 pm and DND. pretty nice day lining up!

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Pictures are ephemeral, posts are forever

kntfkr
Feb 11, 2019

GOOSE FUCKER
i been working on a comic. it's called Bees' Burt

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Still thinking about those bees although I went back to Blistex in the nano jar.

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
I am having an ice cream cone as a 2nd breakfast at 10am local time. Its really good.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

Zeluth posted:

Still thinking about those bees although I went back to Blistex in the nano jar.

I was positive this was a gibberish post but wtf they make tiny jars of blistex now

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Anybody cop FFXVI? Went to Target to buy it but they were out? Have never seen a launch day game actually sold out at a retailer. Guess I'll play the demo and no I don't want digital

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
I don't own a playstation 5 because any time I've been flush enough to consider it they haven't been in stock anywhere

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
And thanks for reminding me.

zone
Dec 6, 2016

AARD VARKMAN posted:

ugh I gotta cut this pork butt up and cook it but also I don't want to get out of bed

Take a third option
buy a pulled pork sandwich and call it a day

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
Same, I had some scratch but I had to submit an application on Amazon to be sold one or some poo poo. I never saw the reply and said gently caress it.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

AARD VARKMAN posted:

And thanks for reminding me.

:whitewater:

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

idk if I'm ever gonna buy a PS5 since the exclusivity time to PC on PS5 exclusives seems to be about 20-24 months these days

I do wanna get a DualSense for my computer tho, I prefer the stick layout

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

I guess the release date was actually yesterday but still, physical media ain't dead

DeusIgnis
Jan 17, 2010

AARD VARKMAN posted:

I was positive this was a gibberish post but wtf they make tiny jars of blistex now

Oh I've bought some of those years ago. My "favorite" tub was DCT. Helped in my high school band-nerd days. :shrug:

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993
i was 'addicted' to blistex as a teenager. it was the cause and the solution simultaneously. at some point i just accepted the week or two it took for my lips to stop hurting

Space Kablooey
May 6, 2009

whenever the chat thread is closed i think its because it got heated in there, then i remember its friday

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

LOVE IS BEAUTIFUL
(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ♥(‘∀’●)

Space Kablooey posted:

whenever the chat thread is closed i think its because it got heated in there, then i remember its friday

I think the most heated person in the chat thread recently has been 🅾️🅱️

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Probable? It's a certainty. :dadjoke:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

AARD VARKMAN posted:

The dev of the iOS one removed it because it was using imgur lol

Kinda dumb too because the Imgur thing only affects random uploads, AFAIK if you are using an actual Imgur account you aren’t affected. The awful app always used my logged in account so now I have to manually upload to Imgur and then paste the link in the app.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Peggy Edson posted:

Anybody cop FFXVI? Went to Target to buy it but they were out? Have never seen a launch day game actually sold out at a retailer. Guess I'll play the demo and no I don't want digital

I’m waiting until next month so I can cop the 50 points from PS Stars, almost got enough for a $20 voucher.