Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beast Pussy
Nov 30, 2006

You are dark inside

Spaghett posted:

Where the gently caress do you have to do this?

It's for the VA, in the USA.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bagmonkey
May 13, 2003

Grimey Drawer

MisterOblivious posted:

They probably want to make sure there's ADHD meds in their urine so the doc know OP isn't selling them.

Using fake piss is rather counterproductive in that situation.

its this, if you're able to, get an independent psychiatrist to prescribe so you don't gotta do piss tests, that's the jam

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

not sure what I did differently with baking this batch of pot cookies but they're more of a muffin like consistency on the interior

whatever, didn't seem to harm the potency too badly

WILDTURKEY101
Mar 7, 2005

Look to your left. Look to your right. Only one of you is going to pass this course.

dervival posted:

not sure what I did differently with baking this batch of pot cookies but they're more of a muffin like consistency on the interior

whatever, didn't seem to harm the potency too badly

Probably a little more flour than usual. When baking, go with mass (grams) rather than volume (cups).

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

HTTP 400: Bad post
im smoking weed

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Windows 98 posted:

im smoking weed

:stonk: i just reported u to my local d.a.r.e. officer !

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Scrotum Modem posted:

:stonk: i just reported u to my local d.a.r.e. officer !

narc? in the weed thread??

mods?????

Code Jockey
Jan 24, 2006

69420 basic bytes free

Macichne Leainig posted:

narc? in the weed thread??

mods?????

hey this one's calling the thread cops! they're the narc!!

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I feel like I should smoke more weed

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

when i went to report you to the d.a.r.e. officer, named officer butts (lolol it's his real name) he offered me 50mg edible so i guess i dunno what's going on with the d.a.r.e. program these days

im gonna just do a weed instead

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

WILDTURKEY101 posted:

Probably a little more flour than usual. When baking, go with mass (grams) rather than volume (cups).

nah, everything was massed in grams; I've been using a food scale for the last dozen batches or so

might have just left them a bit taller when putting them in the oven, who knows

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

oh yeah pressure has been all kinds of hosed up today, that could do it too

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
roast my joint

post your own joints to get ROASTED by the sa gbs weed thread

MassTran
Feb 27, 2015

Windows 98 posted:

I feel like I should smoke more weed

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost

maxe posted:

roast my joint

look at that fancy rear end filter. Is that something premade or did you fold it?

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no

maxe posted:

roast my joint
Nice creases. What temperature do you set your iron to?

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
That's an artisinal hand folded filter of the finest hemp

WithoutTheFezOn posted:

Nice creases. What temperature do you set your iron to?

:negative:

maxe fucked around with this message at 15:26 on Jun 23, 2023

WithoutTheFezOn
Aug 28, 2005
Oh no
My furnace called. It wants its air filter back.

Macichne Leainig
Jul 26, 2012

by VG

Scrotum Modem posted:

when i went to report you to the d.a.r.e. officer, named officer butts (lolol it's his real name) he offered me 50mg edible so i guess i dunno what's going on with the d.a.r.e. program these days

im gonna just do a weed instead

dare you to... smoke weed

Vampire Panties
Apr 18, 2001
nposter
Nap Ghost
:350: on this fine Friday morning. Dog already out, loading up some new/old video games

I have stuff I need to do, but its not happening in the next hour :hmmno:

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

I’m back on my bullshit. Smoking weed while I take a poo poo and post online.

YeahTubaMike
Mar 24, 2005

*hic* Gotta finish thish . . .
Doctor Rope
I'm too tired to even be in the mood for weed tbh

Feels weird, man

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
held off on weed this morning so I could fly the drone a little, now I'm ready to get stoned and do some video editing :D

Khanstant
Apr 5, 2007
Our town voted to decriminalize possession up to an ounce or 2, then we successfully recalled someone who just flat out refused to acknowledge the results, but the cops are just deciding to reject it as well. They actually pulled this same poo poo with a fracking ban we passed years ago too. Very annoying to actually go through and get something passed only for government to just be like "eh, actually no, gently caress you."

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice
That's harsh #ACAB

Vakal
May 11, 2008
THC for Physiotherapy must be a thing right?

I know I've been trying to correct muscle imbalances in my right leg/thigh for years now and at best when I do the prescribed exercises I have a vague feeling of the major muscle groups contracting and relaxing.

On weed though, I can feel all the muscles working , even the tiny stabilizers ones and can focus on making sure they fire up.

And if I get really wacked out I can even feel my bones moving and nerves pulsing.

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

i think im going to smoke weed again

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!
i think i want that sphere thing

dervival
Apr 23, 2014

Vakal posted:

THC for Physiotherapy must be a thing right?

I know I've been trying to correct muscle imbalances in my right leg/thigh for years now and at best when I do the prescribed exercises I have a vague feeling of the major muscle groups contracting and relaxing.

On weed though, I can feel all the muscles working , even the tiny stabilizers ones and can focus on making sure they fire up.

And if I get really wacked out I can even feel my bones moving and nerves pulsing.

That does sound like it may be helping with your kinesthetic awareness (or kinesthesia), though I'm not a doctor and I have no idea how you'd differentiate that from false positives. Are you still in contact with whoever prescribed the exercises to you? It might be worth describing both sets of sensations to them and see if it jives with what they'd expect someone who's getting more body control to be feeling or if this is something else entirely.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
distillate carts and tangie live resin delivered in 30 min what a world

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

weed is a good training partner, get high, work out, eat some food, get high again...it's nice and good for you.

Howard Beale
Feb 22, 2001

It's like this, Peanut
I have some proprioception issues involving awareness of my body moving or even just existing in 3D space. I can have a hard time walking in crowds to the point of having breakdowns, sitting down wherever I am and refusing to move. The only dancing I've ever liked was mosh cause the whole point was to bump and crash into each other in the pit. Every other kind of group dancing you are supposed to keep your distance, and I could not manage that.

But I love to sit down, smoke some marijuanas, then stand up and have to teach myself how to walk again. Good weed gives serious hyper-awareness without the anxiety. It can help my body remember it can be aware of where it is, all the limbs moving together and whatnot, making me suddenly feel graceful in my movements, not bumping into things and people like I usually do. Like my body is restoring some disused communications network with my brain.

in conclusion, weed rules

Vakal
May 11, 2008
Speaking of weed and senses.

Anyone ever hear of those "super taster" people that work for companies and taste like coffee and other products to make sure the blends are perfect every batch?

First you say to yourself, "how do they do that?" Then you smoke a bunch of weed, eat something, and then say "Oh, now I get it."

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
armpit smellers for deodorant testing

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
What's a good concentrate for making thc juice if I don't have live resin? I got badder, sugar badder, shatter, wax, sugar wax, and crumble. i dfon't know what the difference between any of these is btw. its just textures of goop????

butt dickus
Jul 7, 2007

top ten juiced up coaches
and the top ten juiced up players

Vakal posted:

Speaking of weed and senses.

Anyone ever hear of those "super taster" people that work for companies and taste like coffee and other products to make sure the blends are perfect every batch?

First you say to yourself, "how do they do that?" Then you smoke a bunch of weed, eat something, and then say "Oh, now I get it."
we do stuff like this at my company and anyone at the office can volunteer to do it. it's on company time and they also give you a few bucks for each one you do. sometimes you get to try something new and cool and sometimes it's "let's find out how old we can let it get before people won't want to eat it"

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

e: i think i remember seeing this pic as a kid. I dunno if it was from some article in Time Magazine from late 90s or what but I obviously had it stored in my brain under "armpit sniffing". Googled it and of course it shows up. Thank gently caress it didn't turn into one of those situations during puberty where your developing brain ends up turning it into some sexual fetish. i'm just fine with boobs n vagine

goddamn i'm high

happy friday, goons

Scrotum Modem fucked around with this message at 05:23 on Jun 24, 2023

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
all those pit sniffin grannies getting high as poo poo in the break room listening to wutang

Windows 98
Nov 13, 2005

Someone is yanking to that pic

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

they need deodorant that smells like dank chronic.