Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

Are any of the current team old enough to have been tweeting about sending the army in to deal with the London riots

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

I don’t know what Kane expects everyone to do with that thing. No one’s gonna hang on the wall a frame of someone else’s achievements wtf lol.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Butterfly Valley posted:

He did loving what lol

Edit: lmao ffs Kane, I'd be hesitant to give those to my own family

Wrong thread, modmin
purestrain cringe

Butterfly Valley
Apr 19, 2007

I am a spectacularly bad poster and everyone in the Schadenfreude thread hates my guts.

Vegetable posted:

I don’t know what Kane expects everyone to do with that thing. No one’s gonna hang on the wall a frame of someone else’s achievements wtf lol.

The article I got that picture from attempted to do a funny about that subject in the same vein as which Premier League managers would eat worms but it wasn't very good so I didn't bother linking it. But yeah, your colleague printing out multiple copies of their regional sales industry conference award and presenting it to the entire office is a scene straight out of, well, the office

brocked
Oct 25, 2005

All shall love me and despair!

Butterfly Valley posted:

He did loving what lol

Ramsdale's face is perfection

blue footed boobie
Sep 14, 2012

UEFA SUPREMACY

Butterfly Valley posted:

The article I got that picture from attempted to do a funny about that subject in the same vein as which Premier League managers would eat worms but it wasn't very good so I didn't bother linking it. But yeah, your colleague printing out multiple copies of their regional sales industry conference award and presenting it to the entire office is a scene straight out of, well, the office

It doesn’t even acknowledge the role his teammates played in his breaking the record. It might as well just say “congratulations on being the teammate of Harry Kane.”

pseudodragon
Jun 16, 2007

blue footed boobie posted:

It doesn’t even acknowledge the role his teammates played in his breaking the record. It might as well just say “congratulations on being the teammate of Harry Kane.”

Yeah, getting his teammates something that's like saying "Thanks everyone, I got the glory for the goals, but I couldn't have done it without you guys winning the ball/making the assists" would be more appreciated. Like a fancy watch or something they can actually keep and use without looking dumb or a super fancy dinner.

But I guess that's easier at the club level where you can really do something nice for the 35 year old 3rd choice keeper or some 23 year old who's going to get released at the end of the year rather than for England where almost everyone can afford to blow money on their own dumb luxuries already.

Thanks Ants
May 21, 2004

#essereFerrari

I want to know what’s pressed onto the discs

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Thanks Ants posted:

I want to know what’s pressed onto the discs

It's actually a masterful troll of john terry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S3r_s-ZaGE

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

You're telling me a man called Johnny Terry co-wrote a song in 1956 called "Please, Please Please"? We are truly living in a simulation.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
Daddies sauce dad of the year John Terry

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards

Butterfly Valley posted:

He did loving what lol

Edit: lmao ffs Kane, I'd be hesitant to give those to my own family

Wrong thread, modmin

Lol, what a loving dork. I wonder if he got extra ones made for anyone who's not in the squad.

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The most michael owen thing someone who isn't michael owen has ever done

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Mickolution posted:

Lol, what a loving dork. I wonder if he got extra ones made for anyone who's not in the squad.

They all look like they have a custom picture on the plaque so probably.

greazeball
Feb 4, 2003

Shrapnig posted:

You're telling me a man called Johnny Terry co-wrote a song in 1956 called "Please, Please Please"? We are truly living in a simulation.

how is this real lmao

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

Shrapnig posted:

lol no way

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

the sex ghost posted:

The most michael owen thing someone who isn't michael owen has ever done
Even Lil Micky isn’t this cringe (as the kids say)

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009
The entire nation of America raging because the world cup final went to pens and the NFL pregame show was delayed

seeing the closing moments of one of the most dramatic finals of modern times and asking 'but where's Terry Bradshaw'

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

the sex ghost posted:

seeing the closing moments of one of the most dramatic finals of modern times and asking 'but where's Terry Bradshaw'

lmao

Loving Africa Chaps
Dec 3, 2007

We had not left it yet, but when I would wake in the night, I would lie, listening, homesick for it already.

the sex ghost posted:

The entire nation of America raging because the world cup final went to pens and the NFL pregame show was delayed

This was fantastic, elevated an already all time great game.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

Adrian Chiles is a broadcaster and writer
Diana Ross missing the opening penalty kick at the 1994 world cup

Mickolution
Oct 1, 2005

Ballers...I put numbers on the boards
Baggio missing the last one :(

pik_d
Feb 24, 2006

follow the white dove

TRP Post of the Month October 2021
Kevin Lasagna

Frankston
Jul 27, 2010

Janet jazz jazz jam

Literally Lewis Hamilton
Feb 22, 2005

Jizz Hornkamp

https://twitter.com/ESPNnl/status/1355534216533069824?s=20

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

could you repeat, jizz four times?

emjayo
Apr 11, 2013

he’d been edging close to the goal for a while

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Fagner

Xabi
Jan 21, 2006

Inventor of the Marmite pasty

Droppin’ loads.

Answers Me
Apr 24, 2012
Slaven Bilic with the realest bit of punditry you’ll ever see

https://youtu.be/Wl35773W7Aw

Edward Mass
Sep 14, 2011

𝅘𝅥𝅮 I wanna go home with the armadillo
Good country music from Amarillo and Abilene
Friendliest people and the prettiest women you've ever seen
𝅘𝅥𝅮
Qatar getting 12 years to develop their national team and, despite positive signs pre-World Cup, having the worst performance ever and scrapping everything a week later.

FullLeatherJacket
Dec 30, 2004

Chiunque può essere Luther Blissett, semplicemente adottando il nome Luther Blissett

thousands of actual qataris leaving at half time of what will likely be their team's only ever appearance at a world cup, because they're not winning, leaving just the migrant workers they've hired to pretend to be fans

the lone and level sands stretch far away

harperdc
Jul 24, 2007

Saudi Arabia beating Argentina to start group play.

vyelkin
Jan 2, 2011

The Jizz Hornkamp was my favourite TRP forum name

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

the bung piepit was mine

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

i liked the r*se w*st stand but it was too spicy to exist for long :sigh:

Dudley
Feb 24, 2003

Tasty

jesus WEP posted:

i liked the r*se w*st stand but it was too spicy to exist for long :sigh:

The site's gone OP.

Jose
Jul 24, 2007

i'm just going to blame oliwan as always

Backdoor Delivery
Nov 15, 2004

one cool dude

2 Time TRP Sack Race Champion
All this Saudi business made me remember Roberto Carlos and Samuel Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the sex ghost
Sep 6, 2009

Backdoor Delivery posted:

All this Saudi business made me remember Roberto Carlos and Samuel Eto'o to Anzhi Makhachkala

Ruud gullit agreeing to manage Terek Grozny to bring joy to the children of Chechnya