Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Budzilla posted:

Ideally the lovely military officials get kicked out! I am not sure why you are defending Shoigu in keeping his job with the Ukraine disaster?

You wait until the war is over,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FFOVYaHwuTU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsdnG45r-8g

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

Hold on, now this is based... Get his rear end! Slava Ukraine

evilmiera
Dec 14, 2009

Thoguh posted:

Who am I supposed to hug and kiss this morning? Is it still Putin?

I take no pride in reporting we must now kiss Zelenskyy.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

TDepressionEarl posted:

a sparkling belligerent office seizure maneuver

They've taken front reception and vicious paper cuts are being exchanged in a battle next to the stationary supply closet.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

I do think this confirms, for all time, that Moscow is, in fact, the Third Rome.

Probably Magic
Oct 9, 2012

Looking cute, feeling cute.

Frosted Flake posted:

I do think this confirms, for all time, that Moscow is, in fact, the Third Rome.

Only if that means America is Babylon.

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/KevinRothrock/status/1672518352449724419?t=hg0codFDoUrQ2JyR7gqSPQ&s=19

Putin compares Wagner to the Bolsheviks stabbing Russia in the back in ww1.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

https://twitter.com/KevinRothrock/status/1672518352449724419?t=hg0codFDoUrQ2JyR7gqSPQ&s=19

I haven't seen Putin look that upset since the Sochi winter olympic opening ceremony when one of the rings failed to light up.

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

fanfic insert posted:

this is the most boring coup ive seen, i actually went to bed to wake up to nothing having happened, not even regretting going to bed

they have time to take down billboards before any confirmations of fighting!

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

fanfic insert posted:

this is the most boring coup ive seen, i actually went to bed to wake up to nothing having happened, not even regretting going to bed

they have time to take down billboards before any confirmations of fighting!

Look in our modern social media age you can't be seen shooting it out in front of a "Peace Is Our Profession" sign

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

That seems like a very stupid comparison given how succesful the Bolsheviks were at taking over.

I dunno I'd personally compare them to a bunch of losers who tried something treacherous and failed miserably, but clearly that's why I'm not in charge of any countries.

DancingShade
Jul 26, 2007

by Fluffdaddy
I'm going to laugh if the trucks carrying the tanks stop to fill up at a gas station and the regular police pick them up.

Honky Mao
Dec 26, 2012

I think they're rebelling to save Ukraine

Budzilla
Oct 14, 2007

We can all learn from our past mistakes.

At the end of WW2 the US nuked the wrong pedophile archipelago empire.

Putin and by extension the Russian state has put itself in a poo poo position.

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice

evilmiera posted:

I take no pride in reporting we must now kiss Zelenskyy.

Hug too?

disaster pastor
May 1, 2007

Orange Devil posted:

That seems like a very stupid comparison given how succesful the Bolsheviks were at taking over.

I dunno I'd personally compare them to a bunch of losers who tried something treacherous and failed miserably, but clearly that's why I'm not in charge of any countries.

Yeah, I wouldn't have explicitly drawn a line between Wagner and the folks who took out the ruler for life and got Russia out of an unpopular European war, but maybe he's just built different.

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

i like when fascists call other fascists communists

even their infighting is labeled differently

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

time to head to the Indian embassy

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.

Orange Devil posted:

I don't think he's referring to the October revolution in 1917, but to earlier in 1917 when the libs maneuvered to get the Tsar to abdicate then once I power completely destabilised the country due to their own hubris and narcissism

Orange Devil
Oct 1, 2010

Wullie's reign cannae smother the flames o' equality!
Liberals...

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

klonere posted:

its true canada must be destroyed

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

Cheatum the Evil Midget posted:

I don't think he's referring to the October revolution in 1917, but to earlier in 1917 when the libs maneuvered to get the Tsar to abdicate then once I power completely destabilised the country due to their own hubris and narcissism

Bolsheviks forced peace and massive concessions, he is talking about them. The kadets & every other party wanted and did keep on fighting.

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Cerebral Bore posted:

sorry ff, but sacrifices have to be made

My life for Putin

e: I guess from an artillery doctrine standpoint we will see if a whiff of grapeshot is enough to put down insurrection in a contemporary setting

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

https://twitter.com/Osinttechnical/status/1672583666935971842?t=qbJeNahu-zfZ8hvJRiFDzA&s=19

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

SorePotato posted:

Critical support for Putin
https://twitter.com/spectatorindex/status/1672584485664337920

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

This war is so loving stupid

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

I wonder how different this situation would be if he didn't live post his plans

Should be reaching Moscow soon

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Probably Magic posted:

Only if that means America is Babylon.

you know it :rznv:

Shogi
Nov 23, 2004

distant Pohjola
shouldn’t a totalitarian strongman populist Hannah Arendt wordist state generally have a top down army rather than decentralising the monopoly of lethal shovels to the catering sector

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Sheng-Ji Yang posted:

retire bitch

Spergin Morlock
Aug 8, 2009

lol

Sheng-Ji Yang
Mar 5, 2014

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*
lmao I was busy all day, prigozhin actually went for it?!?!

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
Prigozhin, who I do not support, has tried to overthrow his government. Which is more than I can say for the flimsy insurrection allegations leveled by MSNBC shitlibs for political witch hunts.

By Glenn Greenwald

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Shogi posted:

shouldn’t a totalitarian strongman populist Hannah Arendt wordist state generally have a top down army rather than decentralising the monopoly of lethal shovels to the catering sector

This was all because Russia is a neoliberal state and couldn't just go to war, but instead had to launch a Special Military Operation not-war, and use not-soldiers to fight it.

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Shogi posted:

Neoliberalism... neoliberalism never changes

CODChimera
Jan 29, 2009

everyone please pray for putin

Virtual Russian
Sep 15, 2008

Denikin-rear end advance on Moscow

gradenko_2000
Oct 5, 2010

HELL SERPENT
Lipstick Apathy
https://twitter.com/cacotecnia/status/1672421056273891329?t=bylNweRSzP6TJPmaNodiFg&s=19

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

samogonka
Nov 5, 2016
lmao just as they were recovering from the disasters of last year, this happens