Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is the most powerful flying bug?
This poll is closed.
🦋 15 3.71%
🦇 115 28.47%
🪰 12 2.97%
🐦 67 16.58%
dragonfly 94 23.27%
🦟 14 3.47%
🐝 87 21.53%
Total: 404 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

SorePotato posted:

Critical support for Putin

Lord of Pie
Mar 2, 2007

Prigozhin probably should have stayed in Bakhmut if he was going to do this since all the tall buildings where he could accidentally fall out a window have been blown up already.

comedyblissoption
Mar 15, 2006

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Jan 6 was more like Yeltsin attacking the Duma (except obviously way more incompetent) than this.
jan 6 was not like yeltsin attacking the duma imo

sebmojo
Oct 23, 2010

Legit Cyberpunk

Seth has told them not to, report posts you think are annoying, lol and lmao at the everything

Filthy Hans
Jun 27, 2008

by Fluffdaddy

(and can't post for 10 years!)

crepeface posted:

makes the thread more fun tbh

https://twitter.com/DougJBalloon/status/1672589658990026755

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Comrade Koba
Jul 2, 2007

stephenthinkpad posted:

Russian goons, which side is CPRF tweeter pledging their allegiance to?

judging from telegram they’re behind putin

they also reminded everyone that one of their duma representatives did warn people that pmc:s are bad idea

Comrade Koba has issued a correction as of 14:59 on Jun 24, 2023

Dr Kool-AIDS
Mar 26, 2004

comedyblissoption posted:

jan 6 was not like yeltsin attacking the duma imo

Not in scope obviously, which is why one succeeded and one failed, but in terms of intent it seems pretty comparable since it was a president trying to intimidate/force the legislature to cede power to him.

DutchDupe
Dec 25, 2013

How does the kitty cat go?

...meow?

Very gooood.
3 day operation to denazify ukraine

speng31b
May 8, 2010

speng31b posted:

I can't speak for the gbs mods if they want to shoot their own posters in the back as they approach this thread, but personally I think even annoying people should be allowed to post here until they cross the line of being too psycho or whatever. not like a free speech zone or whatever I just don't think a few shitposts is really a big deal

changed my mind

JAY ZERO SUM GAME
Oct 18, 2005

Walter.
I know you know how to do this.
Get up.

Dr Kool-AIDS posted:

Not in scope obviously, but in terms of intent it seems pretty comparable since it was a president trying to intimidate/force the legislature to cede power to him.
jan 6 was a bunch of people who own dentist offices and stream on twitch

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

speng31b posted:

changed my mind

Speng... thank you

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Tiler Kiwi posted:

chad Eastern oligarch: with one tug of the strings on my fingers, holy families and mercenary forces dance... let the curtain rise for the next act
crying Western oligarch: owwwiesss 4000 psi makes my widdle bones ache :'((((

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe

Raskolnikov38 posted:

why does gbs get to invade this thread but we get perma’d if we even look at theirs

cspam is an arena of honorable posting combat while gibbis is a hiding place for those too weak to survive here for long

30 TO 50 FERAL HOG
Mar 2, 2005

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

jan 6 was a bunch of people who own dentist offices and stream on twitch

don’t forget the lady that got aerated lol

PoontifexMacksimus
Feb 14, 2012

Endman posted:

I feel I have to once again reiterate that the collapse of the Soviet Union is the worst humanitarian disaster in the history of Eurasia.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Libs remembering who Prigozhin was

https://twitter.com/muellershewrote/status/1672601945532698627

Enjoy
Apr 18, 2009

Pistol_Pete posted:

150 - 400 vehicles? So a couple of thousand soldiers, max?

Moscow has a population of 12 million lol.

the russians who are willing to fight and die for the regime are already fighting and dying in ukraine

genericnick
Dec 26, 2012

Tiler Kiwi posted:

chad Eastern oligarch: with one tug of the strings on my fingers, holy families and mercenary forces dance... let the curtain rise for the next act
crying Western oligarch: owwwiesss 4000 psi makes my widdle bones ache :'((((

tazjin
Jul 24, 2015

this should be settled in a fair fist fight between Kadyrov and Prigozhin

Kill Dozed
Feb 13, 2008

HallelujahLee posted:

i think its funny the same psycho libs that hate jan 6 are supporting the extremely evil mercenary army they despise as if somehow this nutjob wagner leader wouldnt be even more right wing than putin

I'm on the side of amazing content.

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Endman posted:

I feel I have to once again reiterate that the collapse of the Soviet Union is the worst humanitarian disaster in the history of Eurasia.

The Soviet occupation of Afghanistan probably was, if we’re crediting a disaster for all the knock-on effects and disasters that followed it.

adebisi lives
Nov 11, 2009
I posted those goofy lowbie wagner accounts earlier but here's but they're up to now

https://twitter.com/Yoda_soldierrr/status/1672605287935627268?s=20

https://twitter.com/Yoda_soldierrr/status/1672572988103835649?s=20

https://twitter.com/AzraelOrchestra/status/1672599635888570369?s=20

https://twitter.com/AzraelOrchestra/status/1672488674108252160?s=20

razorscooter
Nov 5, 2008

Sherbert Hoover posted:

I don't understand why or how a private company has heavy AA capabilities

yeah this whole time i thought they were just a source of bodies/substitute for the locals that BTGs are supposed to work with, the fact that they got anything with tracks is crazy to me

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

it's a tough place to be when you've painted Putin as literally Hitler and you wouldn't want to not support the guy trying to kill Putler would you?

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

Раньше всех. Ну почти. posted:

The deputy head of the Rosgvardiya for the DPR, Khodakovsky, writes that the plans of the Wagner PMCs include the capture of Krasnodar

"The rank and file of Wagner was not privy to the plans of the command - at least, most of it. The fighters were told that they were being transferred to the defense of the Belgorod region, and they were quite surprised by following course of events. According to reports from the rebellious environment, the plans of Wagner's leadership also include the capture of Krasnodar. Well, forgive them, Lord, for they do not know what they are doing," Khodakovsky said.
(from t.me/bbbreaking/158857, via tgsa)

really queer Christmas
Apr 22, 2014

Let's make history 😊

StashAugustine
Mar 24, 2013

Do not trust in hope- it will betray you! Only faith and hatred sustain.

my bony fealty posted:

it's a tough place to be when you've painted Putin as literally Hitler and you wouldn't want to not support the guy trying to kill Putler would you?

i mean tbf maybe not if its goebbels

Cuttlefush
Jan 15, 2014

gotta have my purp

really queer Christmas posted:

Speng... thank you

crepeface
Nov 5, 2004

r*p*f*c*

lol

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
if u think about it, kornilov made history too

Raskolnikov38
Mar 3, 2007

We were somewhere around Manila when the drugs began to take hold

lmao I would like to see an explanation of how exactly they think the guy then running mercs in Syria and Africa had anything to do with trump

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

really queer Christmas posted:

Speng... thank you

TDepressionEarl
Oct 28, 2010

I'm trying to win the World Cup
but I'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps playing Argentina onside

Raskolnikov38 posted:

lmao I would like to see an explanation of how exactly they think the guy then running mercs in Syria and Africa had anything to do with trump

i too hope somebody will taze their balls but i don't think these are environments rich in less-lethal police armaments

fits my needs
Jan 1, 2011

Grimey Drawer
erdogan advising putin to use common sense according to bbc breaking news

hmmmmm

Maximo Roboto
Feb 4, 2012

Raskolnikov38 posted:

https://twitter.com/jzikah/status/1672604289045258240

lobster shirt
Jun 14, 2021

Raskolnikov38 posted:

why does gbs get to invade this thread but we get perma’d if we even look at theirs

should gbs-wagnerite golpistas trying to take over this thread be suppressed... interesting proposition

Lostconfused
Oct 1, 2008

fits my needs posted:

erdogan advising putin to use common sense according to bbc breaking news

hmmmmm

Take control of the military and crush the coup?

HiroProtagonist
May 7, 2007

Lmao libs are massive r words

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

speng31b
May 8, 2010

lol, garage tweet